Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Actually, you do not need to get consent.

For example if Saif becomes Saifoo the names are changed and the film is 'inspired' and does not claim to be true. If it is not true then it cannot be 'slander' or 'libel'.

Another route is the biopic way that W. took. It was a daring attempt at to make a biopic on a living president still in office. It presented an opinionated perspective on facts. Kareena's relationships are faction, our opinions on them and her personality are our own. No one can be sued for presenting their opinion.

A good lawyer will tap dance his way around all loopholes, that he might get an item song in the flick. LOL
dhandha hai par ganda hai yeLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie on Bebo - is it wrong? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 29 July 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Actually, you do not need to get consent.

For example if Saif becomes Saifoo the names are changed and the film is 'inspired' and does not claim to be true. If it is not true then it cannot be 'slander' or 'libel'.

Another route is the biopic way that W. took. It was a daring attempt at to make a biopic on a living president still in office. It presented an opinionated perspective on facts. Kareena's relationships are faction, our opinions on them and her personality are our own. No one can be sued for presenting their opinion.

A good lawyer will tap dance his way around all loopholes, that he might get an item song in the flick. LOL
dhandha hai par ganda hai yeLOL
Ah Cloddy Bhai is inspired 24 hours a day by Sherlock Holmes.LOL

Kareena's life is quite colourful and she is a hit on the screens.

Nice name of Saifoo, they forgot the L.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

What does bebo's life contain? she hasnt particular done anything worth mentioning has she? Oh hold maybe during the duration of the film, an overweight bebo would become underweight but still be annoying to the core. Well movie on bebo , is it wrong? if she has legally accepted to give the film a kick, then we should have no obligations....directing the film is one thing, the film being a hit is another. Im sure it wont go any far. she hasnt got much fans anyways....it might receive some credit for her weight loss and may inspire a few overweights, but thats about it.

Remove the Kapoor from Kareena, then she would an actresses lost in the crowd. She would be among the millions of struggler, struggling to get a film under her belt. 

Xoxo
Sissy????Cry
Kreena is one successful actress coz she actually struggled and tried her level best to reach this stage....and btw why dont she have so many fans?EmbarrassedLook at me dont i seem her fan#1WinkLOL
I'd say it'll be GREAT if a real love story comes out b/w her shahid and Saif uncleTongue
I'd wait for that movie atleast she FAR better than KHAJOORDead

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

What does bebo's life contain? she hasnt particular done anything worth mentioning has she? Oh hold maybe during the duration of the film, an overweight bebo would become underweight but still be annoying to the core. Well movie on bebo , is it wrong? if she has legally accepted to give the film a kick, then we should have no obligations....directing the film is one thing, the film being a hit is another. Im sure it wont go any far. she hasnt got much fans anyways....it might receive some credit for her weight loss and may inspire a few overweights, but thats about it.

Remove the Kapoor from Kareena, then she would an actresses lost in the crowd. She would be among the millions of struggler, struggling to get a film under her belt. 

Xoxo
Sissy????Cry
Kreena is one successful actress coz she actually struggled and tried her level best to reach this stage....and btw why dont she have so many fans?EmbarrassedLook at me dont i seem her fan#1WinkLOL
I'd say it'll be GREAT if a real love story comes out b/w her shahid and Saif uncleTongue

I like the songs in her new movie and she is truly quite lucky. Look at Sush who is also good looking but getting nowhere.

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Xoxo
Sissy????Cry

I like the songs in her new movie and she is truly quite lucky. Look at Sush who is also good looking but getting nowhere.
Sush needs to look young for thatWinkLOL
Which song are you talkin about?is that bebo song or KHAJOOR?ShockedOuch

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Summer3

[/QUOTE]

all the Kambakbht Ishq songs are nice

Om Mangalam song Trailer - Kambakkht Ishq

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

[QUOTE=Summer3

all the Kambakbht Ishq songs are nice

Om Mangalam song Trailer - Kambakkht Ishq
[/QUOTE]
Oh you were talkin about bebo nah havent seen KI yet and no plane so farLOLi cannt stand her in songs like bebo main bebo dil mere leloDead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top