India-Forums

Movie on Bebo - is it wrong? (Page 4)

Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by mahikhan

Oh wow i just noticed this thread! I'd love to watch this movie....thnx for the thread s3! ummmm.....i think its absolutely right to make fils on actors you remember the movie Sisilay that was real story b/w AB jayaji n Rewkha ji n recently the movie Ankahee (with the star cast Aftab shivdasani Isha deol n some actor forgot her name) was made that was the real love triangle story b/w Amisha patil,Sushmita sren n the producer himself Vikram bhatt,it's ok to make movie on Bebo I LOVE BEBO hihi.

I know u are a great Bebo Fan. Here enjoy some pics.LOL

Kareena Kapoor

awww thnx summer bhayya ap kitny ache haiTongueSmile
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Summer3

[/QUOTE]

You are welcome. NIce to see u happy.Smile
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Ethically - Questionable
Legally - As long as its inspired and not claimed to be true to life. Its perfectly fine.
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Summer3

You are welcome. NIce to see u happy.Smile
[/QUOTE]
lol i've one bebo story will share some other time.LOL
the_Naked_face IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Kareena is riding high now.
I am not her fan and nor do I dislike her but I am observing the facts.

I want 'Love Aaj Kal' to break all records: Kareena Kapoor
28 July 2009 | 8:12am   Comments 1 Comments
  • Mumbai, July 28 Her recent release 'Kambakkht Ishq' has seen the best opening of 2009 so far. But Kareena Kapoor wants boyfriend Saif Ali Khan's 'Love Aaj Kal' to even surpass her film's record and enjoy phenomenal success at the box office.

Mumbai, July 28 (IANS) Her recent release 'Kambakkht Ishq' has seen the best opening of 2009 so far. But Kareena Kapoor wants boyfriend Saif Ali Khan's 'Love Aaj Kal' to even surpass her film's record and enjoy phenomenal success at the box office. 

'I really want 'Love Aaj Kal' to break all box-office records. Yes, 'Kambakkht Ishq' is my film but then so is 'Love Aaj Kal'. For both Saif and me 'Love Aaj Kal' is a not just a prestigious project but also something which is very close to our hearts', Kareena told IANS.

Releasing Friday, 'Love Aaj Kal' is Saif's first production venture. Tell her that expectations are huge from the movie as well as Saif and she nods in agreement.

'Yes, I'm aware about the huge expectations and I also know that 'Love Aaj Kal' has turned out to be a lovely film. The good part is that the film has generated all around positive vibes and everyone expects good things from the film,' she said.

With Saif playing two characters - Jai Vardhan Singh and Veer Singh (the younger version of Rishi Kapoor) - 'Love Aaj Kal' touches upon the universal essence of love.

According to director Imtiaz Ali, 'the process of relationship might be different in different eras, but the experience of being in love remains the same'.

Another factor that makes 'Love Aaj Kal' a special film for Kareena is the fact that it has Imtiaz at the driving seat.

'I have worked with Imtiaz in 'Jab We Met' and ever since then we all expect so much from him. He has great sensibilities of a storyteller and can't set a foot wrong. I really hope and pray that 'Love Aaj Kal' manages to strike a chord with audiences in the same way as 'Jab We Met',' she said.

Remembering her stint in 'Jab We Met', Kareena agrees that it was an extraordinary experience.

'To play a character like 'Geet' (her screen name in 'Jab We Met') doesn't happen all the time; it just happens. When you begin working on a film, you of course know about the story and your character. However, no one knows how audiences would eventually react to it. 'Geet' did strike a chord with the audiences and became a household name,' she said.

One expects something similar from 'Love Aaj Kal' as well that also stars Deepika Padukone. Apart from them, Rishi Kapoor and Rahul Khanna will also be seen in pivotal roles with Neetu Singh in a guest appearance.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ethically - Questionable
Legally - As long as its inspired and not claimed to be true to life. Its perfectly fine.

Well I am sure that some money will have to be paid to the main characters to get their consent.
success is a commercial gamble.
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ethically - Questionable

Well I am sure that some money will have to be paid to the main characters to get their consent.
success is a commercial gamble.

Actually, you do not need to get consent.

For example if Saif becomes Saifoo the names are changed and the film is 'inspired' and does not claim to be true. If it is not true then it cannot be 'slander' or 'libel'.

Another route is the biopic way that W. took. It was a daring attempt at to make a biopic on a living president still in office. It presented an opinionated perspective on facts. Kareena's relationships are faction, our opinions on them and her personality are our own. No one can be sued for presenting their opinion.

A good lawyer will tap dance his way around all loopholes, that he might get an item song in the flick. LOL

Go to top