Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie on Bebo - is it wrong? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Who's Kareena and what has she done? Why particularly her? Is she really that important? I don't think so.True in some ways but she does have a fan base like Mahi.LOL
Yes, it's a hindrance to her privacy. Not only hers but also of Shahid and Saif and everyone else connected to her life who are going to be portrayed in the movie.This is unfair I agree.

I remember how they'd displayed the tape of Kareena and Shahid french kissing on TV once. If that's how it is, the life of a bollywood celebrity looks miserable. Ah the reporters.

Summer, nice topic. "grins"What to do thought might interest some people. laughs Ha ha . happy weekend.LOL

Midnightji yes it is terrible. But once a person has decided to be a celebrity  their lives are no more theirs and they have to share with the public. A celebrity will be very disappointed if no one recognizes her while walking on the streets. Most of them earn advertising revenues.

Hope they also get clearance from Shahid and "Saifee" too. They need to pay royalties for all this.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Oh whatever. All these celebrities want is publicity. Regardless of the content of the movie, they're probably excited that someone is giving them so much attention.

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh whatever. All these celebrities want is publicity. Regardless of the content of the movie, they're probably excited that someone is giving them so much attention.

very well put WA Clap whether it be good publicity or bad publicity is publicity and that's what the celebs want attention from the public

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Hmm interesting question!!... Though I don't even think she minds it so!! Had she, she would have come up with a declaration or something against it, she hasn't yet right? And I don't think she ever will either... That's being a celebrity for you!!...

I personally don't find it wrong to make movies on great people... Make movies on Mother Teresa, on Gandhi or on Cardinal Margeot... Make movies on the right people to honour them... Just too bad that those kinds of movies would be anything but a hit... Make one on Kareena, SRK or Aishwaria and they'll be blockbusters.... Sad, but true...

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Oh wow i just noticed this thread! I'd love to watch this movie....thnx for the thread s3! ummmm.....i think its absolutely right to make fils on actors you remember the movie Sisilay that was real story b/w AB jayaji n Rewkha ji n recently the movie Ankahee (with the star cast Aftab shivdasani Isha deol n some actor forgot her name) was made that was the real love triangle story b/w Amisha patil,Sushmita sren n the producer himself Vikram bhatt,it's ok to make movie on Bebo I LOVE BEBO hihi.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 27 July 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Oh wow i just noticed this thread! I'd love to watch this movie....thnx for the thread s3! ummmm.....i think its absolutely right to make fils on actors you remember the movie Sisilay that was real story b/w AB jayaji n Rewkha ji n recently the movie Ankahee (with the star cast Aftab shivdasani Isha deol n some actor forgot her name) was made that was the real love triangle story b/w Amisha patil,Sushmita sren n the producer himself Vikram bhatt,it's ok to make movie on Bebo I LOVE BEBO hihi.

I know u are a great Bebo Fan. Here enjoy some pics.LOL

Kareena Kapoor

Edited by Summer3 - 27 July 2009 at 4:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top