Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 1:31am | IP Logged

A whole movie on the Bebo Love Triangle Story. Is it morally right? do people really care?

These days movies are made even of the poorest plots.
Unless it is a comedy no plot is required.
But people will wonder how does the movie go? Is there any info that they missed out or do not know.
Producers could also face a law suit for character assasination.
Saif is called Saifee in the movie and he is not amused.
In my opinion anything can sell depending on how it is marketed.

Saif reacts to 'The secret life of Kareena'
23 July 2009 | 2:46pm   Comments 40 Comments

• As we shared earllier that a filmmaker has decided to make a movie based on the infamous love triangle of Kareena, Shahid and Saif Ali Khan which has been titled 'The Secret Life of Kareena'. Click to know what Saif had to say about this...
    As we shared earllier that a filmmaker has decided to make a movie based on the infamous love triangle of Kareena, Shahid and Saif Ali Khan which has been titled 'The Secret Life of Kareena'.

The spicy and juicy concept of the movie has  stirred quite a lot of interest amongst the audiences. But one person who is not amused is Kareena's beau and actor Saif Ali Khan. While Shahid and Kareena chose to remain silent, Saif has come out in the media and expressed his diapproval regarding the project.

Apalled by the filmmaker's audacity to capitalise on Bebo's life, Saif expressed ' I am a little upset that my character is called Saifee. It should have had a cooler name, Sameer or something like that. But honestly, on a more serious note, it can be very offensive for Kareena. I think it is a tasteless thing to do, trying to get excitement and publicity based on Kareena's life. Abroad, people do write tacky stories based on celebrities' lives, but this is India. I also read on the net that the main character of the film is supposed to be a prostitute; I think that's not funny at all. I am half amused and half disgusted.'

Taking the cue to clear out other controversies, Saif also denied reports that he had used Botox to look younger opposite Deepika Padukone in his latest. He added that it was healthy living along with yoga that helped him attain the look. Furthermore, he has quit drinking and smoking and believes that others should as well.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie on Bebo - is it wrong?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 5:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandya_rao7

my main objection is that y they r manupulating shahid's character and making it tht of salman keep it shahid na if its real story.
Poor Shahid he is such a nice guy.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

my main objection is that y they r manupulating shahid's character and making it tht of salman keep it shahid na if its real story.
Poor Shahid he is such a nice guy.

really he is such a nice guy and still these media people r trying to portray him as a bad guy. now salman is a bad guy.i mean the way they want to show him in the movie over emotional and possesive and all that. i think only shahid and john r in the industry who give full freedom to their gf. they  r in the least bit fussy and obsessive and all that.
If they are really making a film on kareena's love life then i want it to be totally real nothing manipulated. including the reason for their breakup and their reactions afterwards. then it should be fun.

on the other hand i do not find it funny. like just bcoz they r celebrities u r doing a post mortom of their lives. that too love life. i think its should not be done and if done then without hurting any one or showing a wrong picture of that person. girls or boys.
Somehow I tend to see both of them as characters potrayed in the movie Jab We Met.  Shahid as the poor innocent guy and Bebo being a bit crazy, going for a guy who was not interested in her. Anyway they are all adults and should be able to sort themselves out.
The tinsel town of Bollywood is not so kind to older actresses compared to the older male actors who still get many roles.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think Kareena is to be blamed too. Making movie on someone from their industry, why not? Doesnt the film industry make movies on other famous people? It also depends on how the celeb projects themselves, which is why movies are  made only on selected ones. Kareena has projected herself as somewhat bohemian and yes blatantly sexy.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top