Page 1
Page   of 2

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monika__29

Originally posted by bewafa

So guys, you don't have yr12 in the UK? That after yr11 it's straight to Uni?

Interesting, never knew that! Here in Oz we have yr12 and then the Higher Secondary Certificate, where your marks are calculated and scaled up/down...to get an overall number, which helps you see if you made it to your pref. course in Uni...

LoL I'm so ignorant, I thought most education systems worked like that! lol

After our GCSE's, we have our A-levels, consisting of AS and A2 levels. The AS level is for a year and then you drop one subject ( i think) and do your A2's. And them we have university:D Year 12 for us is bacially college or sixth formTongue

Aahhh...and when do you do the GCSE's? I dont know why, but this is kinda interesting lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help Help! (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
oh google!!
LoL so...you guys have yr12 and yr13!!

i get it now! LoL, we just have yr12  and then uni :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top