Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
My boyfriend always teases me on random. I don't want to throw jealousy tests because I already did that in the way beginning of our relationship and keep throwing him jealousy tests would mess our relationship up and I don't want that to happen. He's sweet but really naughty whose always full of some masti. I can't think of ways to tease him a bit sarcastically or the brain teaser one. I think teasing each other is fun, that's why i'm asking for help.

GUYS
1- how do you like a girl (you like) to tease you ?

2- what do you expect her to tease you on or about?

3- Why do you enjoy teasing your girlfriend?

4- What do you expect your girlfriend to do if you throw her a jealousy test?

5- Why do you throw your girlfriend/the girl you like a jealousy test when you know she loves you?

Girls-> u can share ur thoughts as well Smile

Thanks Big smile I will really appreciate it.

UPDATE:
> I forgot to mention, his teases also consist of jealousy tests where he mentions he would like to go out with actresses he find hot or very hot but at times he mentions the actresses' name when he's actually referring to me.....i.e. the name is of his favorite actress but the description is about me.....i didn't realized this until he told me the truth the following day last week....he usually makes it up to me the next day whenever he throws me a jealousy test Embarrassed.....these days he's keep working his ways to get me jealous to ensure I still love him or not just because due to technical difficulties he isn't getting my emails.....when he's keep throwing me jealousy tests, what should I do? Confused

> I do tease him on random but my teases usually are sweet.....We're in a long distance relationship and there's the mansoon season in India.

Edited by xsweetbabygyalx - 12 August 2009 at 12:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to tease him back?" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fammma

Goldie

fammma

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
good topic, but unfortunately (for this topic) I am a girl....
It would be nice for me to know too, so I can tease my fiance too!!!

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 09 August 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsweetbabygyalx

My boyfriend always teases me on random. I don't want to throw jealousy tests because I already did that in the way beginning of our relationship and keep throwing him jealousy tests would mess our relationship up and I don't want that to happen. He's sweet but really naughty whose always full of some masti. I can't think of ways to tease him a bit sarcastically or the brain teaser one. I think teasing each other is fun, that's why i'm asking for help.

GUYS
tease us in which ever way u like..but not in front of our  friends...it is just out of our question.

talk him abt that is the common teaser line of his parents, and other whom he loath..except those fields..every other field is opne for u..

just to get her attention..
for that particular time her whole mind in us..and thinking of us...

hit me..or hit the girl...
u shud react adversely...
u just cann't smile it off.....
let us enjoy u jealousy for a while and then we try to make up with u...show little attitude..then forget everything..and love us like before..
5- Why do you throw your girlfriend/the girl you like a jealousy test when you know she loves you?
 becoz it is a test.........LOLto measure ur love..

u r welcome..Big smile

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 11 August 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hmm...nice tpc..!

I think u shud tease him too..!..but then if u normally do'nt tease just leave it...!..n laugh at his jokes..!

But if u find it irriating express it in a nice way..

sweetscent13

sweetscent13

Posted: 01 September 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shikhoo

GUYS
tease us in which ever way u like..but not in front of our  friends...it is just out of our question.

talk him abt that is the common teaser line of his parents, and other whom he loath..except those fields..every other field is opne for u..

let us enjoy u jealousy for a while and then we try to make up with u...show little attitude..then forget everything..and love us like before..

u r welcome..Big smile

That's mean. You shouldn't throw jealousy test for your love. Teasing your gf won't be funny after she gets really angry and leave you :P

xsweetbabygyalx

xsweetbabygyalx

Posted: 04 September 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetscent13

That's mean. You shouldn't throw jealousy test for your love. Teasing your gf won't be funny after she gets really angry and leave you :P

True Tongue that's what im alwys tryin to tell my b/f buh only if he would remember Tongue
I think guys do that to reassure the love we hve fr thm.

Shikhoo

IF-Rockerz

Shikhoo

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged

GUYS

u r welcome..Big smile

ya!
up to big extent...
but boys r not conscious creature....
they love fun and risk  !

sweetscent13

sweetscent13

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

GUYS

u r welcome..Big smile

ya!
up to big extent...
but boys r not conscious creature....
they love fun and risk  !
Ya...cuz they are idiots! They don't care about their gf...they just like showing off!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top