Rajeev Khandelwal looks COOL in CID!!! - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by priya.nair

Vijay as long as my ACP is there I care less whether its Anoop Soni or Rajeev Khandelwaal. they should not replace ACP Pradyuman .

i am just looking for BP singh's number the minute I get it all of you watch out as ACP Pradyuman will surely be back .

priya!! all this while i was supporting you about this prad-rajeev war but how dare you bring anoop soni in the middle😡? now don't expect my support😆. where is anjali when i need her? she is the only other anoop soni supporter.
Who is Anoop Soni? 😕

Raksha
you're right.. He looks KEWL.. but he would be in Special Bureau.. so.. would be only once a week I guess..

I think it is good that finally he's been able to come out of his chocolate face boy image (though he is a grown up man.. hihihihi ) and people have started considering him in action roles..
Originally posted by bluepink

priya!! all this while i was supporting you about this prad-rajeev war but how dare you bring anoop soni in the middle😡? now don't expect my support😆. where is anjali when i need her? she is the only other anoop soni supporter.

I think u all just want a reason not to support me. I was saying exactly like u Rajeev can work under ACP pradyuman just like Anoop Soni . You know I am glad judwaa is away as both Rajeev and Anoop are in her never ending list of people she loves.
Originally posted by rakshal

Who is Anoop Soni? 😕

Raksha

He is ACP Ajaatshatru and he is in CID Special Bureau. Rajeev is in CID .
Originally posted by rakshal

Who is Anoop Soni? 😕

Raksha

raksha!!!!😡

he is the best actor ever on indian television and you don't know him????? he is ACP ajatshatru in CID special bureau.
Hey Vijay i too saw CID's promo, Rajeev was looking great.
Please priya Rajeev is not coming to take ur ACP Pradyumans place.
Ur ACP will be back. Please dont say anything bad on Rajeev.He is here for only few episodes.
Priya I'm still alive and kicking, to support Rajeev and shred all the insults coming his way 😡 ...S.Priya will join me later and will strengthen my hold!
Originally posted by bluepink

raksha!!!!😡

he is the best actor ever on indian television and you don't know him????? he is ACP ajatshatru in CID special bureau.

Bluepinkkkkkk😡

There is only one best actor on TV and that is the most famous RAJEEV..😳

Dont get me started on this😡...

Originally posted by priya.nair

I think u all just want a reason not to support me. I was saying exactly like u Rajeev can work under ACP pradyuman just like Anoop Soni . You know I am glad judwaa is away as both Rajeev and Anoop are in her never ending list of people she loves.

priya!! yeh kya kah diya aapne? itne din aapka saat diya phir bhi......nahinnnnnnnnnnnn😭. dost dost naa rahaa😭😭.

s.priya is chilling in maldives. i need her & anjali now. ajatshatru is ACP just like prad. he is not working under😡.