CID

Rajeev Khandelwal looks COOL in CID!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 27

kaleidoscope

IF-Veteran Member

kaleidoscope

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Ah Priya didi as ACP Pradyuman is there now and is not being replaced.....stop insulting Rajeev and be happy with us ...the little sweet innocent but huge group of Rajeev fans. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev Khandelwal looks COOL in CID!!! (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newkidontheblok

IF-Sizzlerz

newkidontheblok

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
LOL look whoz chatting LOL LOL LOL the gms and mods LOL LOL LOL oh btw thnx for d info vijay i too saw dat promo rajiv was ooking damn hot Smile man wid lodz of attitude Wink
luv
shivz

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks dolly for supporting me.

Ok chocs I shall rest the case for sometime but will surely revisit if I get even the slightest hint that he is being replaced.   Embarrassed

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Yeahhhh, Dont insult Rajeeev pleeeeeaseeee Cry Cry Cry ...Otherwise I will cry an ocean now, in which IF will get immersed Cry

Priyaaaa, for the mental trauma that you are going through, why do you want to put us also through it...Understand na...Probably BPSingh( who is this guy, I thot VP Sing is into politics... Shocked LOL )likes Rajeev better

Embarrassed Big smile

Raksha LOL LOL LOL

kaleidoscope

IF-Veteran Member

kaleidoscope

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

Originally posted by chocolate

Originally posted by rakshal

Originally posted by priya.nair

Raksha I can survive him. I hope he is not there for long

Whaaaaaaaaaaat????Priya,in other words, are you inviting me for a war with you???Ouch

Dont insult my only favorite hero on Indian TVCry...Else I will call the whole Rajeev fan brigade to wage a war on youAngryEmbarrassedLOL

Raksha

I am with u Raksha...He is too good. CID was good earlier too but ab us per char chand lag jayengeyBig smile

Don't worry Priya di. Catch two three episodes and later you will be also found fighting with us for Rajeev.Embarrassed

Chocs I am not in line for Rajeev. I have seen him in TB and you all fight on that while I fight for a noble cause to keep ACP Pradyuman on the show.

Okie dokie ....I am marking your words....phir maat kehna i never posted this LOL
but ya if it is true it will be nice to see them together.....I will see Rajeev part and you can see the rest of CID part.Wink

rajeevkhandelwa

Groupbie

rajeevkhandelwa

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged
ya rajeev looks cool nd he a good actor .hope he becomes movie actor soon cz we all want to see more of him esp in romantic movie may be .

usa_girl0021

IF-Dazzler

usa_girl0021

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
yaa vijay ur rite i also luv cid and cid bureou its diff den other shows and raveev looks soo cool. cant wait to see him in cid . Embarrassed Embarrassed

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Tareef karoon kia us kii .. jis ne Rajeev ko yahan liyaa !! Big smileWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top