CID

Rajeev Khandelwal looks COOL in CID!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 27

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hey Priya,

Dont get upset. ACP Pradyuman is not being replaced. LOL. And I also like ACP Pradyuman and is a very good actor.

ACP Pradyuman will COME BACK!!!

So cheer up LOL

Cheers,
Vijay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev Khandelwal looks COOL in CID!!! (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaleidoscope

IF-Veteran Member

kaleidoscope

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshal

Originally posted by priya.nair

Raksha I can survive him. I hope he is not there for long

Whaaaaaaaaaaat????Priya,in other words, are you inviting me for a war with you???Ouch

Dont insult my only favorite hero on Indian TVCry...Else I will call the whole Rajeev fan brigade to wage a war on youAngryEmbarrassedLOL

Raksha

I am with u Raksha...He is too good. CID was good earlier too but ab us per char chand lag jayengeyBig smile

Don't worry Priya di. Catch two three episodes and later you will be also found fighting with us for Rajeev.Embarrassed

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Bingooo Choco Clap Embarrassed

Diva

Goldie

Diva

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Shame on You Vijay for making Priya di's wounds worse. You watch out Vijay - tumhari khar nahi for making my di upset!

Dolly

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I cant hear these abuses on my heroooo....I will sue you...Just you wait! Angry LOL

Where is S.Priya???She will help me...
Raksha

aree u looking for help raksha LOL. i should be the one as I am in minority here the sole supporter.

Forget you suing me I am already filing a case against BP Singh for being unfair to loyal viewers. My whole family has ungone such pain and mental stress that we are now not able to see TVLOL

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
LOL

Mods vs Mods!!

WOW!!

Live Show!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Hey Priya,

Dont get upset. ACP Pradyuman is not being replaced. LOL. And I also like ACP Pradyuman and is a very good actor.

ACP Pradyuman will COME BACK!!!

So cheer up LOL

Cheers,
Vijay

Vijay as long as my ACP is there I care less whether its Anoop Soni or Rajeev Khandelwaal. they should not replace ACP Pradyuman .

i am just looking for BP singh's number the minute I get it all of you watch out as ACP Pradyuman will surely be back .

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 02 November 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate

Originally posted by priya.nair

Raksha I can survive him. I hope he is not there for long

Whaaaaaaaaaaat????Priya,in other words, are you inviting me for a war with you???Ouch

Dont insult my only favorite hero on Indian TVCry...Else I will call the whole Rajeev fan brigade to wage a war on youAngryEmbarrassedLOL

Raksha

I am with u Raksha...He is too good. CID was good earlier too but ab us per char chand lag jayengeyBig smile

Don't worry Priya di. Catch two three episodes and later you will be also found fighting with us for Rajeev.Embarrassed

Chocs I am not in line for Rajeev. I have seen him in TB and you all fight on that while I fight for a noble cause to keep ACP Pradyuman on the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top