Mods vs Mods!!

WOW!!

Live Show!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Hey Priya,

Dont get upset. ACP Pradyuman is not being replaced. πŸ˜†. And I also like ACP Pradyuman and is a very good actor.

ACP Pradyuman will COME BACK!!!

So cheer up πŸ˜†

Cheers,
Vijay

Vijay as long as my ACP is there I care less whether its Anoop Soni or Rajeev Khandelwaal. they should not replace ACP Pradyuman .

i am just looking for BP singh's number the minute I get it all of you watch out as ACP Pradyuman will surely be back .
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate

I am with u Raksha...He is too good. CID was good earlier too but ab us per char chand lag jayengeyπŸ˜ƒ

Don't worry Priya di. Catch two three episodes and later you will be also found fighting with us for Rajeev.😳

Chocs I am not in line for Rajeev. I have seen him in TB and you all fight on that while I fight for a noble cause to keep ACP Pradyuman on the show.
kaleidoscope thumbnail
Ah Priya didi as ACP Pradyuman is there now and is not being replaced.....stop insulting Rajeev and be happy with us ...the little sweet innocent but huge group of Rajeev fans. πŸ˜ƒ
newkidontheblok thumbnail
πŸ˜† look whoz chatting πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the gms and mods πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† oh btw thnx for d info vijay i too saw dat promo rajiv was ooking damn hot 😊 man wid lodz of attitude πŸ˜‰
luv
shivz
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Thanks dolly for supporting me.

Ok chocs I shall rest the case for sometime but will surely revisit if I get even the slightest hint that he is being replaced.   πŸ˜³
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeahhhh, Dont insult Rajeeev pleeeeeaseeee 😭 😭 😭 ...Otherwise I will cry an ocean now, in which IF will get immersed 😭

Priyaaaa, for the mental trauma that you are going through, why do you want to put us also through it...Understand na...Probably BPSingh( who is this guy, I thot VP Sing is into politics... 😲 πŸ˜† )likes Rajeev better

😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Raksha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

Chocs I am not in line for Rajeev. I have seen him in TB and you all fight on that while I fight for a noble cause to keep ACP Pradyuman on the show.

Okie dokie ....I am marking your words....phir maat kehna i never posted this πŸ˜†
but ya if it is true it will be nice to see them together.....I will see Rajeev part and you can see the rest of CID part.πŸ˜‰
rajeevkhandelwa thumbnail
ya rajeev looks cool nd he a good actor .hope he becomes movie actor soon cz we all want to see more of him esp in romantic movie may be .
usa_girl0021 thumbnail
yaa vijay ur rite i also luv cid and cid bureou its diff den other shows and raveev looks soo cool. cant wait to see him in cid . 😳 😳