India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kali gave words to wat i thought abt GARV

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

I think in today's episode, watever kali said to garv was soo right...so true....Garv is a confused personality....Kali did such a natural acting...liked her part today!!!! Clap..Finally someone gave words to my thoughts about GARV...LOLLOLLOL who agree?

sorry if it offended anybody

PEACE

Edited by IMP TNG - 26 January 2005 at 1:17pm

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
of course Kali wud know all about his confusion... she has done everything possible to confuse him since the day they met!!!!Confused
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

u r right too queenbee....

but still now garv should learn to be happy with wat he have..for kumud wont ever accept him now....so he should be happy that he have someone who loves him so dearly...still i think kali was a bit tooo rude at the ending part...she must have not said bad things about his parents and birth...thats tooo mean n rude of her! ...anyways my views only...

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

hey simply stunning..youre totally right. garv needs to get his act together. i have been saying this since he was suspecting kumud and kshitij were seeing eachother while kumud and him were married.

he is really lost and just dumb. Haha..i mean sure, hes in a position right now where he has to live with kali and is not yet over kumud, but maybe if he himself tried to move on, then he would get over her slowly slowly...his character is a mess. dont like it at all.

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
oh yeah i agree garv needs to get his act toghether!!!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
and everything is harsh!!!
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

ya and now tha kali has said soooooo much to himm...i am 110% sure garv will leave her......i think he had enough of her....he should move on wit his life....wit or witout kumud!

i really think he did the ryte think to slap her....she was taking advantage of his easyness....she thought that he will not say anything....liken agar eik ant ko bhi dabaye rakho zidha dear tu woh bhi kaat lehti hai woh tu phir insaan hai!

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

I agree Ms. Bholi Bhali - this might push Garv to divorce Kali, she has always manipulated him and she seems to think nothing of the fact that she lied about being pregnant to get him to marry her.

And for those of you who think Kali loves Garv, I don't think she does.  When Kumud married Garv, she couldn't bear it.  She just wanted to get Garv back to hurt Kumud, not because she loved him.  Even when she tried to slit her wrists it was because she didn't want Kumud to get Garv back, not because she was remorseful for her lies and deceit. 

I HATE KALI.  Angry  Even though I don't condone violence against women, Kali deserved to get slapped.  Garv should throw her out of his house!

Maybe this is building up to Garv's leave for 45 days.  Maybe he will leave Kali and go away somewhere to sort out his life.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top