Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: serendipityusa

desertrose....he may just take her hand and smile at her look at her so lovingly and do the phera............??????? awwwwww now wouldnt that be so romantic...........oh my god if that happens....i might start jumping on the table........

awwwwwwwwwwwww i am dying to watch something like that.

seriously, one small lovely gesture--like the one you mentioned-- is all akshara needs 😳
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was also thinking of the same thing...maybe they will take a jal pan break and the letter shows up and he reads it and is back to normal...all smiles and saath vachan....

nahin to daddaji ka ek slap to bring him back to his old cute self...
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
by god..
i hope munna does something very nice
*usha* thumbnail
I also expecting this from Naitik ..........
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'll be jumping with joy if something like this happens but i know it won't :(((( At most, Naitik will accept Akshara whole heartedly (tht's why he was happy while putting sindoor) and get over his insecurity & ego ...Akshara was luking very sad and upset during phere..now i understand why..Naitik will stop in b/w and behave the same way like he did during jaimala...there was a lot of distance b/w them while taking phere (i said this after watching house arrest update last week)....dadi said  pyar aur nishtha ka vachan , tht's why Naitik must have stopped......it was thought provoking for him..pyar aur nishtha..love & commitment from Akshara is the big question mark in his mind ..but Naitik was smiling in kanyadaan also..and all the rasms which followed..so his mood will get OK as the time goes by.. Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey m also hoping dis......Naitik might just do against our thots....ohh it will be soo romantic, if he do so....
lyk dat dress cutting suspense, dis must also have been a suspense by da creatives....so dat dekhne mein zyada maza aaye....ohh m just hoping kii aisa hi ho...n Akshara ke pyaar mein Naitik kho jaaye...
-madhvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: serendipityusa

u know after today's episode i want him to realize on his own that he is wrong.....maybe he will......that wud give me more satisfaction rather than mohit or someone else telling him each and everytime that what he is doing is wrong......

Ya he shud realize his mistake on his own, no1 can give him advice on his marriage thru out his life.
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope sooooooo...........!!!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just sooo want it to be cleared quick!
ram92 thumbnail
yup i agree wid desert rose. he might ask to talk to akshi privately before phere.