~*Goddess Of Luck- Katrina Heaven*~ - Page 113

Posted: 14 years ago
^ no hun thats not true because u know what Kat have signed 2 movies and its rumored that the one is a dibakar movie and if u remember before there was rumors that dibakar wants katrina and imran in hes next so maybe if its dibakar then its that movie and when the media asked kat she said yes she have signed 2 movies but she dont want to comment on it until the producers do then a journalist did ask her if she does aditya chopras movie with srk then she said she dont know where all these rumors come that she is doing aditya chopras next BUT u know what she said after that she said yes i may do a adiyta chopra movie but adiyta isnt directing me so still chances that she is doing the yrf with srk lets see if its true i think its the next kabir khan movie with srk and katrina in it!!
but dear...there was this rumour of hang over remake too naa... with AB jr..wat if that is the second movie...coz..there was no news on srk signing a new movie..!
I know hun totally agree sandy there was rumor about that movie too and aneez bazmi did confirm that he have signed abhishek etc... but she didnt say anything about Kat i think it was just a rumor that kat is doing the movie but again cant be sure lets see first which the movie is which Kat have signed omg me cant wait to know which movies kat have signed omg its taking soo long lol! yeah but there was rumors that he is doing the movie lets see if its true or not and also know one have confirmed it like kat and srk havent said anything about the movie soo there is a chance lets see

hun lets start guesing lol

hun what u think  who is the banners and actors for the movies which kat have signed?
Heyyy katalious!

congooooooooooooooooo guys we on 150 pages!
yupieeee we all simply rock! all our Kat FCs have been rocking and i am sure our up coming once are gonna rock to this 8th Kat FC did rock!

congoooo guys i am gonna make the 9th FC i think kajuu is busy so she isnt making it but i am sure she well make the 10th Kat Fc hopefully :)
i dont think srk's movie she has signed...u know...salman...i dnt think he will agree.. even other day he didnt agree fr john to come in dkd..now king khans movie n kats in it..i dnt think itz possible...😔

cryssie... am going dear..itz 12:40 am here....!!!!!

i hope atleast this weekend they wil show lots of kats in tv..!!!

Hun he have said he have no problems at all if she does a movie with srk he said it in hes latest interview and its kat who decides what to sign and what to not sign not him!

hun he had nothing to do with john not coming on dkd it was dkd who did invite kat and neil also because in the show only 2 celebs can be there so thats why john wasnt there!

i hope the news about srk and katrina movie is true hehe
Originally posted by stunninstar

cryssie... am going dear..itz 12:40 am here....!!!!!

i hope atleast this weekend they wil show lots of kats in tv..!!!

awwwieee ok babydoll
take care
sleep well and see yaa tomorrow
me also hope that there comes some new kat news on tv :)
Heyyy Katalious! 🤗

How are you all?
Hope you all a fine!

we have completed our 8th Kat FC! congoooooo guys
we all rock and so does our Kat FCs and of course do our Kat rock tooo☺️
love you all and i just love our FCs they too good simply amazing and soo awesome they just perfect!☺️ once again congoo guys for completing the 8th Kat FC!🥳

Here is the link to the new Kat FC guys:

join there now!🤗

its made by me☺️

soo guys what you waiting for come and join the 9th kat FC!

Love you all and see yaa all soon in the 9th Kat FC!😳
Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago
Congrats on reaching 150 pages. Keep the discussion going in the next park.
FC Closed:)