23rd July- Dil Ke Armaan ansoon mein Bah gaye!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Welcome Back to another Dhamaaka episode of Bandini......

The Episode starts with Santo Maa Declaring "again" to her Dost Shanky that she will be giving Divorce to DM
Shanky: Santo you have gone mad *everyone at the forum say yes*
Santo: This is not madness, She further says that she has decided to play Mother India by getting out of H&K way since here relationship with DM is only Naam ki....& for that is it right to sacrifice the LOVE of two people......Ahhh Shanky' soft spot....
Santo in a very distressing & discouraging tone tell Dost that she is nothing but a "BANDINI" in this house & even though she had accepted her fate, but now.....not when coz of her H&K canot get married.......
*all the while there is this sad-standard-melancholy  music playing in the background*

Santo is on a Monologue spree....goes on..That DM has never given her the status of his wife...& never will...neither has he ever loved her & never will....but if here sacrifice.........
Shanky: Santo Tum......& is about to give her a full-milk-shake!!!
But Stops! Maaryada comes in between instead!

Shanky: Look you are being Juvenile.....now you are the Maalkin here...so use your brain...*want to roll your eyes? please do*
Shanky: To brighten their lives you cannot sacrifice yours.......
Santo cuts him & dements her status in this house which she says that even Shanky must have noticed.
She is deprived in her own house to a stranger, in front of the world she may be Maalkin, but in reality her husband is her Maalik & she.......*Loud Crackling music*
Santo goes on in a grandiloquent  tone on how she is still the "Chokri" even though she wears the Maangalsutra & sindoor of DM's name *Whoa Santo is today delirious with Motiben's Poison*

Shanky is Shaken! He suggest he will speak to his mom for SOS......
Santo stops him saying you came as dost so don't behave like a Jamai!
She ask...no begs him to honor their dosti by singing "yeh dosti hum nahi todenge.....*
Ok kidding, she wants him to keep this to himself & keep the "maan" of this dosti......& once again does her Chamak Chamak walkaway, but this time faster!

*A stirring tuned high pitched song is playing in the background to add fuel to the troubled & touching moment*

She shuts the door, leans on it...& with stirring lyrics playing in the background thinks of the High points of her relationship with DM.....which btw is only one....ok maybe two, the Bindi-theek-karo-moment & the lift-and-put-her-down moment!!!
So next few minutes are filler moments while Ektaa is deciding what to do next with the story, butcher it totally or redeem it!

Next, Oh good good, now we have the sweet Monghi & cow talk moment going on......
Monghi is unhappy that they have to leave the village & is puzzled why no one is answering to her Q on what's happening........
Kheemi who is listening to her says she will tell her what happened and beckons her......
Kheemi tells Moongi that they have to leave coz K made a mistake...& pulls Moongi into an embrace....very very touching.

Next Miss chamko enters DM's room....starts her monologue with Maalik's Tasveer!
She says that she will make sure that H&K get into a legitimate realtionship & ask the tasveers blessings & lights the Diya in front of the Jadora Perfume bottle!
Santo notices that the Baati for the Diya is over & decides to make some.....well decides why not some music in the background since Ektaa has recycled the background music way too many times....
So now we ha ve the Absolutely soul-stirring & touching "tera dil se mera dil ka" song playing....Beautiful song & lyrics!
Santo thinks of some more sweet moments between her & DM.....& wonders how fragile relationships are!
Like Zen mata she profoundly says that you think this relationship is for 7 janams & in a moment it sweeps away.......& right then Kaddu makes her grand entry......
Kaddu says she just spoke to Hiten but he is adamant.....she says that she knows Santo must be very upset since both ways she is trapped.
And  un-Knowingly Kaddus starts advocating Hiten's case by saying that she realized one thing that Hiten's Love for Kheemi is Very real.....but is worried on their future.......but she has full trust on Santo!
Santo's self-worth takes a a hanuman jee type leap & with determination in her eyes
Says "don't worry everything will be all right"....
kaddu gives her hug & there is loud...really loud music.....*ektaa maii used the wrong Recylced Music CD here*

Next breakfast table in the Mahyavanshi parivaar.....though the food & quantity served looks like lunch time...oh well bade logo ki badi badi baatein!
Santo has made kaddu's favorite dishes. And right then Kheemis' name comes up in relevance to santo being treated to her favorite food  too when she goes to visit her parents....
oooops Hiten freezes.......& Santo is uncomfortable.....
Drop the pin & hear the noise type silence for moment!
then Our Favorite Maachis-Ki-Tilli drops not just Tilli but whole load of Ghee & does Om Namay Sawah!!
Taru : For the happiness of our own people one must do everything...& looks pointedly at Santo.
Santo is getting the innundos thrown her way....

Now comes the best part of the show....
Hiten: but sometimes these "apne" takes away our happiness
Shanky: No, sometimes these "apne"  annihilate their happiness without anyone knowing it
Kaddu: How can one be happy when their own have negated themselves?
Santo: sometimes we have to destroy ourselves & stay away from people we love
Hiten: who will decide who has brought happiness & who sorrows?
Ahhh Lovely lovely Baa: Leave it to God....divine intervention I had said too!!!
Macchis-ki-tilli is desperate for Lalita pawar award decides that Santo must go for the betterment of Motibens' future!

Next Motiben is in Jhamku's house........
Watch it for the awesome Tabala background music!!!
Jhamku is all honey & sugar......aaiyee...bathyee.......& then throws her first dart by speaking about a murder from the past...which is shown fleetingly of few girls being stopped by some Dakus.
Taru: Why are you bothering me
Jhamku: I am not bothering you, your past is!
There are enough not-so-subtle & sinister hints....implications.....to know there was some big scandal that Taru  has covered in her past, of which Jhamku is well aware of.
Taru is forced to ask Jhamku back in the house with the promise that she will not open her mouth.
The episode ends with Jhamku giving a I-am-so-cool smile & saying that Jonbanputra kids will continue to have good life as long as she keeps her mouth shut??? *Clueless*

Dialogue of he day: Santo's very moving Monologues with Shanky where she says she is nothing but a bandini.
Moment of the day: When Kaddu tells Santo Maa she trust her that santo will make everything all right......& Santo has that poignant look on her face
Scene of the day: the Breakfast/Lunch/ dinner table conversation between the Powerful Hiten, the Perceptive Shanky & Santo Jaaise Mother India Maa!!!

Thanks for all those who post regularly their comments.....it would be nice to read everyones take on the Episode....so make sure you leave your comments on what you think about the episode & where you think it's heading.
And who are busy....a quick "we Love you Nupur" will do!! πŸ˜†

Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...it is lovely the way you describes....I am crying even just by reading the update....may not be able to watch when tears are roll down my cheeks...
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nupur...I so love love love your update..

It makes me laugh even at the sad scenes...I really hope DM knocks some sence into out Mother India by not divorcing her, and in turn knock Machis-ki-tili out of the house for a change...hahahahaaa
Nupur9 thumbnail
@ Gaurikumar: Maachis-ki-Tilli is a permanent member of Mahyavanshi Guest House...
I doubt anything is happening to her!
But yes, I would Love to see how DM will react to her Chokri's Juvenile suggestion!

@ Neets, Tum se yahi umeed thee....Nautanki!

@Anna44:  Thanks for your kind words.....it was a nice episode & highly Santo-centric. I am so waiting for DM to be back!

k2k2k2 thumbnail
Thanks for the update"we  Love you Nupur" πŸ˜›
goblue thumbnail
of course we love you nupur.
Mother India seems determined. Let's see what the Napolean Bonaparte does in this situation
Nupur9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: goblue

of course we love you nupur.

Mother India seems determined. Let's see what the Napolean Bonaparte does in this situation

Hahahaha...I LOVE that new naam karan  you gave DM....How abot Hitler too!!! πŸ˜›
& k2k2k2...We all love each other here.....
wah kitna pyaar bhara forum hai yeh!!!!
πŸ˜†
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We love you Mystic-Nupur!!! *muah muah*
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nupur, very nice and funny analysis as usual😊

The best part was the Jhamku incident. I just love her and her smirks and secretive expressions to taunt Motiben. So the secret involves some thugs who attacked a car full of girls, one of them being Motiben!
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nupur for the fun update. Your writing style gives the much needed punch to episodes that are at times melancholy and/or bleak.

Where is the story headed? We the viewers can only guess but I sure hope that the writers know where it is headed. According the the tellybuzz article of today, Ekat Mayi is busy and focused on co-ordinating a very grand wedding on the sets of Pavitra Rishta

Most probs Hiten is going to turn out to be Moti's son. Santu is going to overhear some convo between Taru and Jhamku and then go investigating as usual.

I  too want to see what DM's reaction is going to be about the 'chutta chheda' scenario. So want to see him rip her apart with some choicest Gujju dialogues that he so wonderfully rolls out. Something in the lines of 'bheja maa akkal nathi ke'πŸ˜†