deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Armaan looked death –pale. Puru insist again that Armaan tell him quickly that what is the matter. Armaan says than that the matter is very serious because of it he had n't told him this for a long time. He asks Puru to promise him that he will still trust him and not misunderstand his intentions. Puru says that he will always support Armaan as long as his intentions were not evil or nasty. Armaan suddenly changes his mind and tell Puru instead that his relationship with Malika is not working. Mean while Jassi is talking with Nandu. Jassi tell him happily that Armaan sir is telling puru the truth about kohinoor. Nandu express his surprise and tells her that Armaan doesn't have the courage to tell the truth. Jassi tell nandu clearly that he should n't be suspicious of people all the time. And it is only because of suspicion most relationships get spoilt. She also tells him that she is joining Gulmohur back. Nandu receives the second shock of the day. He asks her how in the world did her new boss let her go. Jass tells him that HM understands her very well. In fact it was HM who encouraged her to think clearly. Nandu says he is glad that at least somebody understands her as he definitely can't understand her. In the board room Puru tells Armaan that he had thought the thing was about Gulmohur & not Malika. Armaan gives him a nervous smile and say " Dad how can you even think that I will hide some thing about Gulmohur from you for so long" Puru looks satisfied and advice him that he should n't be jumping in to conclusion about his relationship with Malika that it will be best if he waits before deciding any thing. When Puru is leaving Jassi stops them. Jassi thinks that Armaan has told Puru every thing. Armaan starts looking nervous again. Puru thanks Jassi for trying to convince Armaan for telling him the matter. Jassi thinks that Puru is talking about Gulmohur. Puru tell her that they will discuss the matter in detail when he comes back from Europe. Armaan relieve is gone in a second when Puru asks Jassi if she can spare him two minutes. There in private puru just expresses his concern for Armaan & about relationship & trust to Jassi. When Jassi returns in the cabin Armaan desperately ask her to tell him what Puru told Jassi as Puru doesn't trust Armaan that much. Jassi is surprise she tells him that puru was just concerned about Armaan and was telling Jassi how armaan got emotional during his conservation. Armaan instantly says that he didn't get emotionally. Jassi then tells him that being emotional doesn't mean one is weak. In fact a person is very strong if he is able to show his emotions and once in a while a person needs to show his emotion even if it is just about having a good cry. Jassi also tell armaan that he has very good & pure heart. Armaan tells her that so does she that's why he trusts her heart more than his brain. Jassi face glows with happiness. After that they show the sectaries reading the Hum Tum comic strip. They feel Hum Tum represent human life. Jassi walks in. When she see the comic strip she tells them it is not true. Then Bindiya say that the comic strip shows the differences between man & woman. For eg when a woman says that she understand she really understand but when a man say that he just mean that he is getting bored. Jassi disagree and tell them she knows a lot of men who are super – sensitive. Bindiya ask for an example. Jassi instantly think about Armaan but of course she can't say that so she keeps quiet. The sectaries just think that they have proven their point. Then they show Jassi returning home. Billu is sitting in his fav swing chair. She tells billu that has taught her to walk and even though now she knows how to walk she needs him for directions. Jassi tells him that he was right all along. That she has rejoin Gulmohur. And HM had showed her the right path. Billu tells her that he knows that she is in the right path. Nightfall. Billue mind is not at rest because of the letter. He thinks to himself that Jassi is not ready to recieve that letter. That he knows Jassi can walk now  & can make her own decisions but he wants to remove the stones from her path. He means the letter. Mean while Jassi is writing in her diary " Today I rejoined Gulmohur. It is really funny but I feel as if I never left it. Armaan sir really did something great today. He actually told puru uncle about kohinoor. At last every thing is out in the open. How could I have ever doubt Armaan sir? Today my trust in him has increased even more. Suspicions only lead me to trust a dishonest man like Purab. From now onward I will only trust Armaan sir. He has proven today that he has a very good heart and  also the courage to speak up the truth"

Written by:

Deadly (not copied from anywhere)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Excellent update, deadly.

Hey Vijay, something good did come out from this entire spat. I will respond to your emails sometime soon. Take care

vijay thumbnail

Hi Deadly,

Nice stuff... thanks mate.

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter
http://vijay.bhatter.com

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi,

Thanks for the update. I like this forum because it is not partial to anyone and thanks for continuing that.

regards

deadly thumbnail
Thanks. I am glad you guys liked the update but it's not really that detailed compared to the last update. I wanted to write the update for a long time actually. See the problem is now I am having exam. So may be next week I won't be able to do the update but I can promise that after 5th june I can handle the whole thing. So can I start officially from 5th june. I will try updating for next week but I can't promise you guys a good update.
vijay thumbnail

Hi Lakshmi..

thanks to all the members of the forum which constitutes it...  and I am happy that I am in good company of you all 👏 

Cheers,
Vijay

vijay thumbnail

Welcome to India Forums.

thanks for the updates.. its a great feeling to have you all in the forum.

By the way.. All the best for your exams and I wish you do well. 👍🏼.

For all who reads this
"Hi ... I think we all should wish deadly a very best of luck for his/her exams.. what say guys ?"

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vbhatter - 19 years ago
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi

All the Best! It is great that you are taking time even during your exams to do this. For us in the US, it kind of gives an headsup (even though I wouldn't miss any of Purab's episodes 😉 ) about how the show will be. Once again thanks for the update and All the best.

regards,

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

All the best for your exams, Deadly. I am sure you will do well!

And really, thanks a bunch for sharing the update with us. Always nice to know what will happen in the next episode before hand.  I must say, your update is really good.

keepitreal thumbnail

DEADLY....... BEST OF LUCK!!!