Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

It's a very special day here on India forums... and I think most of you girls and boys can guess why...

Today someone very wonderful graced the earth..

Someone who is viewbie for both DMG and MJHT forums....

She first started out as director of the Media Center in DMG...

and then she moved on to bigger and better things...

Before long, Dev Team took notice of her and promoted her to viewbie of two of the biggest shows on Star One, DMG and MJHT....

She loves Kumkum, MJHT, Mayur, Bidaai, Atul, Arjun, Rati and all things Punjabi...

That's right, it's Gagan's birthday today, July 24th!!!

We in the Oasis would like to dedicate this song to the greatest Punjabi moderator around, Ms. Gaganjot Sooch aka Gaga to her friends:

A little something for all of us Gagan fans:

*Our Top 10 Favorite Things About Gagan*

1.  She's one heck of a Punjabi kuri.

2.  She's hot.  (yeah, i've seen her.)

3.  There's no better VM mixer on the DMG or MJHT forums.

4.  She's taller than most Indian chicks.

5.  There is noone more helpful on this forum.

6.  She is sweet as sugar and cool as lassi.

7.  Rumor has it she is going with Arjun, Shushant, Kinshuk (idk i just tell the news)

8.  Number six again.

9.  She's an all-rounder student.

10.  She's the best pal we could ever hope for.  Here's to you sis!!!   

And here's a few words from your two friends in the pub:

Julles: ok. here goes nuffin
Komz: stop slurring!how much did u drink? the party didn't even start yet and already you're in blackout mode!
Julles: ok well the party wont start cause the bday girl is too busy gagaing!
Komz: sharam karo! what will Gags think of you?
Julles: she has her 3 hundred thousand couples to gaga over. she isnt gonna be thinking of me rofl. when will there be time? trust me i know
Komz: have you been stalking her AGAIN??? Juju you really need a life babe
Julles: wat do u mean AGAIN??? when did i stop?
Komz: oh gawd!
Julles: it's pretty easy actually
Komz: only you would say that
Julles: the afternoons are for her to watch her 6 millin sopas, and then in the evenings she gagas over them
Komz: rofl!
Julles: over and over and over and over. so her party is gonna have to wait until shes done gagaing
Komz: okay okay! we're supposed to be nice to her! it's her birthday Talli!
Julles: we arent missing much, plus being fashionately late is cool. u watched mjht today? we gotta go prepared, if its  a good epi, the bday
party will be a gagaing party. we will have to listen to how adorable arjun's smile was or how hillaroiusly funny nupur was
Komz: ROFL! I'm sure! I did watch parts of it... sorry to tell you, I'm a MaYur fan as well.
Julles: lets pack some extra drinks
Komz: HOLD IT! no more drinks for you!
Julles: but but but
Komz: i'm going to kick YOUR butt! you're already talli!
Julles: but wat about the party. trinz held me responsible for the drinks. i cant show up with half the bottles empty! krazzy go away.
Komz: well someone should have thought of that before emptying them!
Julles: me and my drinks are enough to make her party awesome
Komz: Talli... how many of me do u see? cuz you're kinda swaying... and looking in the wrong direction
Julles: no ur just spinning around like a clown. wait, so you are the entertainment for the party. nice!
Komz: HEY! I am NOT a CLOWN you DRUNKARD!
Julles: ohhh i just got an awesome idea! we should take a life size cutout of arjun to the party! with the right amount of drinks, she wont
know the difference
Komz: or we could just take Arjun himself
Julles: rofl. ok, well arjun has shooting till 2:30 so we can snatch him then. dont ask me how i know this. there is a reason i run an
acedemy rofl!
Komz: how many people are you stalking?!!!!
Julles: on the record, 1. off the record, i lost count rofl! dont tell gaga
Komz: oh man I'm scared! and you 're my mentor!
Julles: she likes to feel special rofl
Komz: ROFL! she IS special!
Julles: ummm... sure lets go with that. so snatch arjun at 2:36
Komz: rude!
Julles: gagas soap spree ends at 3:07
Komz: lol! okay, and...
Julles: so thats gives us enough time to get him dressed in black and make him smile! omg he has the most adorablest smile. yes that's a word!
Komz: uhhhhh wow!
Julles: maybe for the party we can get the platic roses and horses he got for nupur. she would loooooooooooooooooooooove those rofl. (she hates
them in reality)
Komz: i think the booze is getting to your smallish brain already!
Julles: wat booze?
Komz: Talli... seriously? Now I need to tell you what booze is? rofl! you have a PhD in it
Julles: yes well i'm trying to be modest here rofl. and we need to get arjun to play a violin passionately. no cellos. she likes violins rofl
Komz: right... violins...
Julles: ill be the conductor of the symphony. u can play dead rofl.
Komz: WHAT?! DO you even KNOW how to conduct?! I wasn't a bando for 5 years for nothing!
Julles: Geek! rofl. he will play the violin. gaga can play happy
Komz: I suppose that crate that you've been trying to drag in for the past 10 minutes is also for Gags...
Julles: yes ofcourse! nothing suspicious here. lets keep movin. gotta snatch arjun. we got presicely  15 mintues and 20 seconds left rofl
Komz: Hold it Talli! we need a lie detector here!
Julles: i never lie! gaga is the coolest person in all of the universe ROFL
Komz: JUJU, lying is bad! BAD BAD BAD!
Julles: see! there is gagas name on the crate. it's in permanent marker. red wine cause she whines when she can't gaga!
Komz: Since when is Gagan spelled J-U-L-L-E???
Julles: idk ask the shippers rofl
Komz: Julles not again!
Julles: its for gaga! i promise!
Komz: yeah it's for her but it'll be in YOUR system
Julles: i share!
Komz: a drop each
Julles: i shared with casper on your bday! i'll share with her this bday!
Komz: on my  birthday I was the one keeping the kiddies away from you and Sher Aapi from spiking drinks, slices of cake... god
knows what!
Julles: (i smothered her with whip cream and called her casper the friendly ghost rofl)
Komz: wow! as far as I remember you blacked out 30 minutes before the party was over and I left your unconscious carcuss by the door
Julles: there he is! there's arjun!
Komz: WHERE?!
Julles: Krazzy you're blind! There! lets jump him! a surpise for both gaga and himself wouldn't that be awesome?
Komz: ........... oh my....
Julles: krazzy? are u star struck? man you should hang out in parking lots after dark more often! it all goes away rofl
Komz: u r so damn odd! how many times were you dropped on your head as a child. Or is it more recent?
Julles: i can't bring gaga out here to stalk, cause to her she's the only one i stalk
Komz: don't we all know that. Oh my god Talli watch where you're flinging your arms!
Julles: Oops!
Komz: Great. u just knocked arjun out.
Julles: panting rofl. I'm going to get out arjun's wallet from my pocket and put it back in his now rofl!
Komz: ROFL! uh... Julles? JUUUULLES? Yoooohoooo! Wow... okay she just passed out! ladies and gentleman this is what happens
when you let the booze take over!
Julles: *looks up real quick* lesson learned... *blacks out again*
Komz: Great! Now I have like 250 pounds of guy and TALLI to drag to the party! The things I do for you Gags!

Julles and Komz: TADAAA! Happy Birthday Gaga/Gags! We love you... for the record! Tongue

Hug

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 25 July 2009 at 12:46am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayTwinkle42412Gurnish_Payal25-kavita-AshiYuvi4lifeLeadOxide..-Zaara-..NishaK19smartleo_waloBorn-star-Grace-thetaChandni.anku2cute-Gaganjot--Preeti--aditi-P_ShalyulZSunNaaBubbly_Shellyhelmetsindhyaa.four.romiebee2002falak01nidha1983Rozain~*mishu*~-Veena-Badtameez_Dil-MamuKiBhanji-IshaqzaadiQH_DDEJ_Fanstar_fanamna malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Happy Birthday Gaganjot.S *~" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trina_gautam

IF-Stunnerz

trina_gautam

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

And now, here are a few messages from your friends: (thanks for Preeti and Manali for helping to collect some of the wishes)

From Tannvi, Tanu & Manali

Happy Birthday Gagan
Hug

and gagan's here something epsecially for u...from all of US! Big smile Hug

http://www.zshare.net/download/630223309c650484/

Love u ,
Tanu, Tannvi & Manali

from Deep:

Hey Gagan!

Wishing you a very happy birthday! Hope you have an amazing day filled with happiness and fun! :) I remember seeing your KaSh VMs around the forum when I first joined, and how I got to know you after you a couple of times PMed me the link to watch DMG online.. Ahh, those were the days! I remember staying up till LATE to watch KaSh, and how fast you PMed me the link to watch online.. That's when I started calling you an angel, and you so are that and more. So, thank you for that! LOL! And a big thank you for all the KaSh scenes you've uploaded. Love you even more for that! :P

Here's a little something for you! Hopefully Mayank and Nupur have found the cream in the cake by now.. ;)

Love you always Deep :)

from Sheronia:

Many Many Happy Returns Of the  day

Clap

Happy Birthday Gagan ,Hope you are having lots of Fun.
I never  got a chance to interact with you.But I simply adored  Your work specially VM's.
thank you for your all hard work ,Which you have given to the dmg forum.
May all your wishes come true.

EmbarrassedSheroniaEmbarrassed

Party
As You know Birthday is incomplete without a Cake so here you go.

ClapYour GiftClap

EmbarrassedHope You liked It.Embarrassed
EmbarrassedEnjoy your day ..Embarrassed

from Shells:

Haaappyy Birthday Gagan! HugHugHug Many, many happy returns of the day! I'm so glad we became friends..  it was really great getting to know you in the DMG forum. . I remember all your wonderful VMs, they were truly amazing. And nowadays you've gotten really busy Ouch.. mod duties. . and we haven't been able to talk as much. Take a little rest, sometimes! Embarrassed I hope we catch up with eachother soooon! May god give you all that you wish for. . i hope you have a great day. Save me some cake! TongueLOL Loveee you loads!

- Shelly

from Nishtha:

hey Gagan putri(the dhamki expert hehe)

Many Happy Returns of the day..may all your dreams..aspirations ..goals come true this year..you achieve everything you ever desried for! have the bestest year of your life and May god bless you always..Enjoy your day and have a blast..

http://www.facebook.com/l/;http://blogsofraghs.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/birthday-poem022.jpg

with tons of wishes love nd luck.
Nish

Msg By freezinme aka Tiya

Heyy Gagan

Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day!!

May god bless you all the happiness and success in life..

You have been always always one of the sweetest person I have ever met.. You are a sweetheart.. You have always been there whenever I needed any help.. and always encouraging me.. Thanks for being there..

You always wanted me to make u a sig.. rite Wink so here u go.. I thought there cannot be a better occasion than your birthday.. So here you go.. Here is a small gift to you from me.. Hope you like it.

Luv yaa
Tiya

from Borna:  

Gagan!

Happy birthday, my dear Bhootni Buddy! Wink

Big smile I hope you are able to sit back and relax on this special day - it is very well-deserved, considering how much craziness you have to put up with as a double-show mod! (Well, as far as I know, you're a double-show mod...LOL) I hardly get to talk to you nowadays, Gagan...I hope we can re-live the super fun times soon!!!
You're a wonderful friend and a darling sis! Have a great birthday! May all your wishes come true!

Love and hugs,

Borna

from Bhaskar Bhai:

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Gagan. On this special day of your I pray you get every happiness, peace and good health that this universe can offer. May success always be with you.

It's been always a pleasure talking to you and feel lucky to have you ad a friend besides me.

Have a blast today.

Love you loads,
BB

from Veena:

522327n5rmk2wxy5.gif Divider image by 4uellen

Happy_Birthday-2-1.jpg Happy Birthday image by Devilish_Dimples

Birthday Fireworks

Dearest Gagan....

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday deaarrrrrr
Gagannnnnnnnnn..
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

Happy Birthday

Gagan I looked high and low for beautiful
quotes for your birthday greeting..
but
 I want to say very genuinely

Wishing you all the happiness .. successes
health and prosperity
and may all your wishes come true..

Wishing you Dil Se!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Lots of Love...
Veena!!!

from Anku:

hhey sweets i ws out of town....so snding my msg now

Gagannnnnnnnnn....Miss invisibleee beeeBig smileLOLLOL

Happyyyy Burthdayyyyy sweeetieeee tweetyyyyy doveyyy loveyyyyyy girlieeeEmbarrassedBig smile...I wish u allll the best for ur bday and ur life...Hope u have a great greattt bday and loadsss of cakes n cookiesWinkLOL....I loveee u for all the times u hv bugged me...Even tried ur hands on rassiShockedLOLLOL...LMAO...ohhh goshh its been funnn and loads of fun to chat wid u abt d olddddd shows n stuff in CCTongueStar...And noww as u turn 1 yr older i hopee u will be a bit sensibleLOLLOLLOL...Atleast 1% more sensible na...If not more...On a serious note i jhopeeee ur bday is filled with happinesss n joyy...Loadss of smiles which never end thruout the yearrr....Hopeeeee u enjoy ur day to the fullest...And yeaaa ill b bck to the jannatttEmbarrassedBig smile...Loveeeeeeee u loadss...AnkuEmbarrassed

From pyaridilwalino1 aka Shweta

Happyyyyyyyyy Birthday Gagan! Hug

I'm so glad to have met you, you are an amazing, kind-hearted, caring, understanding, respectful, genuine, and honest girl. Stay the same always. I hope you have a beautiful birthday doing the things you LOVE to do! Smile So aao gidha paa liye because it's your birthday!DancingParty LOVE YOU!!!!    And here is something I specially made for you! Hope you like my "creation" even though I'm not that creativeLOLWink. Happy birthday Gagan! -Shweta

From Dark Love aka Madzz

Hey Gagan!

Remember me? Shocked Aha we never really interacted much in these past few months! All that I really remember clearly is all the DMG stuff LOL Does it all still happen? LOL I'm pretty sure all the masti is still present EmbarrassedLOL

Well anyway, I hope you have an amazing birthday and may all your wishes come true! :D

Awaiting some cake,
- Madzz

From nidha1983 aka Nidha

"Happy Birthday dearest friend,
To me you are heavens end,
I've never known a brighter spirit,
With all good thoughts and deeds of merit.
A kinder person I've rarely known,
Your friendship true and love you've shown,
So today my special friend,
With all my love I do send.

Special bouquets of all God flowers,
Filled with prayers with all His powers,
To keep you safe throughout your days,
and strength no matter what comes your way."

http://www.bakeshoppeasheville.com/info/pics_cakes/wedding_cake15.jpg hspace5

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha  Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

from Sanju:

Happy Birthday GAGU HugHugmy sweet sweet di, friend, teacher who taught me to make such nice vms SmileTongue
Many many happy returns of the day!! Wishing u lots of happiness and success in life!

I still remember when we first talked @ Woh rehne waali mehlon ki....we were like crazy about the show....and u were like the jaan of the forum Smilethe forum felt incomplete without u.....hahah and our VMS.....I was like a big fan of ur vms...and still am....i watch all ur vms...I want to tahnk u for everything.....becoz of u i learnt how to make such good vms....buh wen u left the WRWMK forum...and we missed u shoooooooooo much!!!!Cry and then we were in DMG...i wasn't really active in dat forum but yeah....hehehe now u are bidaai forum....and hehehe it's glad to see u again....around in a forum we both loveLOL

and today it's your birthday!!!! geesh time goes quick...well Gagu...i wish u all the success in life..may u live a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong life Smile....

Happy birthday once again GAGU!!! Bless u... Hug

Lots of Love
SanjuTongue

from Jia:

Dear Gagan

Hope your birthday is full of fun
From the second it starts
Till the second it's done

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many more to come.

Love

Jia

from Gene_Nisha:
 Dear Gagandi,
            Many Many Happy Returns of the day..you are an awesomee person and Mod also..the way you are handling the forum wid other Mods is amazinggg..and its always awesomee chatting wid u in AAL..May god bless you and achieve all the success in ur life..Have a rockinggggggg day and party  moreeee<33
PartyParty Party  Party

free birthday cards, happy birthday greetings, free birthday greetings, birthday greeting card
B040 ROMANTIC BIRTHDAY CAKE

Trinzie...amazinggg post.ClapClapClap great job

from Mehvish.Aditya:

Happy Birthday Gagan
The busiest girl on earth!! many many happy returns of the day.I've had a great time talking to you on KWT,you have always been very sweet and ur kash vms are so addictive...may god bless you with all the success!
heres my gift for you

opps i mean thisLOL

Best Wishes
Mehvish

Hey Gagan,

Its been a pleasure knowing you Big smile... The time you spent at the Kumkum forum is memorable Embarrassed.. Loads of times we had soo much fun in the group topics Big smile... And yes, how can I forget, the 'kumkum samaj-sewa' you did by posting soooo many wonderful videos Big smile Big smile Hug....

Though we have interacted a li'l outside the KK forum, I can still truly say that you're a sweetheart Hug Hug...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!

Hug

Loads of Love and Wishes
Nids

hey gagan...

It's a day to enjoy and live to its fullest... Many Many Happy returns of the day... may God bless with loads of blessing sand wishes.. May u get what u deserve, i.e. The Best...

Luv Verni

hiii gagan

Wish u many happy returns of the day hope u have a wonderful year and keep smiling alwaysHug
have a great day and enjoy it the most with blessings,gifts,choclates,cakes and everythingTongueTongueParty

smal card for you

once again wish u happy birthdayTongue

love u
nitya

Gagan,

A very very happy bday to you....

May u be blessed with all the love around and your dreams coming true...

Live to the fullest....and live every moment...

With loads of love..

Reshu

Hey Gagan ..

Happy Birthday! HugHug Wishing you loads of love & happiness .. and memories to cherish forever!! Have a great day .. and a fab year ahead! May all your dreams come true! Have a blast!!

Haven't got much of a chance to chat with you .. but that one time we did .. we had a great time pulling Anku's leg! lol! You just kept on laughing at how we both just went on & on! lol! You're a very sweet person ... and it would be nice if I could get to know you more!

Take care ... and enjoy yourself! God Bless!

Love .. Eks

From Zee (farislove)

Dear Gagan,

From where to begin, I got to know u before I even know u actually, confused LOL, I used to be a huge fan of ur VM collection on RagVir and still, how to forget them, they r my most favourite VMs, when I ever got in touch with u, it was on Jannat CFC, which is inactive now Ouch, I used to love ur passion and love to RagVir which I miss these days Ouch, u r one of the people whom I really felt comfortable talking to, very nice, sweet and adorable Hug
U truely been a wonderful friend and a person which I really can call a gem, such a sweetheart u r, love u a lots for the person u r, never change Hug
I remember ur love to Kinshuk LOL, thought I used to be jealous, but feel sad that this love vanished OuchCry

My ever entry to Bidaai family members in IF, was in Jannat CFC, before the forum it self, got me to know u and Shagun, felt so proud of u as fans, thought I feel sad that u both r not more fans of this show, or not even the couples as before, but I always cheerish the moment we got in touch, u have been always polite, sweet and understanding, thanks for this wonderful friendship, love u a lots, mwaaaaaaah

Love, kisses and hugs
Zee

_________________________________________________________________________________

From Minnie (minnie.reet)

hey Gagan, Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams. Enjoy ur day, have fun  !!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Minnie (minnie.reet)

From Saniha (Sanihakakinshuk)

Hello Gagandii
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday To You
May u Have Many More
May u Have Many More
Happy bday Happ bday Happy Bday To Youu
Fromm
Sanihaaaaaaaa

From Dharaa

Hug Dearest Gagan Dii Hug

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day Hug  You have been one of the most sweet and the most adorable person i've met on IF...its been great knowing a person like you and i am really thankful to bidaai and specially RagVir LOL for that...i always loved reading ur analysis and ur comments on RagVir, and ur special comments regarding them always used to make me go ROFL... ur the best VM maker infact for me u r a VM GURU and even now whenever i watch ur RagVir VM's a smile flashes across my face Smile u 've been always there whenever i needed u for anything and everything and i am really thankful to u for that
Hug

Hope you have a great day and a successful and a happy year ahead Big smile

love you loads 
Hug Dhara Hug

_________________________________________________________________________________

some very special messages from two very special men in Gagan's life:

from Kinshuk Mahajan:

Lots of Love and God bless from my side wish her birthday from my side, God bless her

and from Arjun Bijlani:

Luv u gagan and God bless u, best of luck and I wish u a lots of sucess

From Nisha (Nisha Kishor)

Hey GaganHugHug
Wish you a very Happy Birthday sis!!
It been great getting yo know you, we meet as KaSh fans and
ended becoming so much more than that. I remember making my first
siggy and coming to you for suggestion. While everyone was telling me how
good it was, you told that and soo much more. Though you didn't make siggys
you still helped me become a better siggy marker. You have been a amazing friend
and not only that but a elder sis to me. Thanks soo much for everything. Love you lots
and wish all your dreams come true today! Happy Birthday!

Love you always- Nisha

Presents For You: Hope you like them!:)

from Kashvi:
Happyyyyyyyyy Birthdayy Gagan!!!
Wishing you lots n lots of success and happiness in life..
I dont find u around nowadays..and wenever ur on in the cc..:( i miss u :(
Our timing dont match...:(
anyways....you are a wonderful person..and extremely sweet and bubbly...
i love u as a mod too coz ur doing a wonderful job there <3
Hope all ur wishes are fullfilled..and heres wishing u once again a very happy and joy filled birthday
Muaah have a blast <3
Lots and lots of love,
Kashvi..:)

Heres a small gift for You..i made.Hope u like it :D

from Meghna:

Dearest Gagan Di,Hug
A very very very happy birthday to you..!!!!!
Hope u have the bestest time of your life..:D:D hspace5
i loveee to have u around..and ur a wonderful person <3&lt;3 and ofcurse a wonderful mod <3&lt;3 I loove looove ur witty comments and the way you handle the forum!
Thanku so much for everything...for everything u have done for the forum...i love ur presence in our cc
and i wish u have u around more often..!
Till then..have a blasttt..and enjoy lots n lots n lots
Love You!
Meghna
=)=)

from Chandni:

Dear Gagan,
Many Many Hapy returns of the Day !!!!!!
i hope u hav a fantbulous , awsome blossom , full of surprises and a dashing b'day !!!!!!!
may god fulfil all ur desires !!!!!!!!
thnks a lot for moderating the forum !!!!!!! without u i dunno wat wud hav happnd to the forum !!!!!!!!! i really salute u for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r the sweetest and most loving person i know !!!!
thnks a lot for everything !!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday once again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here is ur b'day cake !!! have a  blast !!!!!

muahhhhhhh
luv ya !
chandni

from Shruti:
My Message:

A simple celebration,
A gathering of friends;
Here is wishing you great happiness,
A joy that never ends.

Happy Birthday GaganHugHug

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. May each and every passing year bring you wisdom, peace and cheer. You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy Birthday.

In the end i would just say:

"Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years."

from shalz:

Dear Gagan,

Happy Birthday. Wishing you loads of happiness and success. Hope all your dreams come true and you get your Kinshuk soon......Tongue..Enjoy your day hun..Have a great day and an equally great year ahead.

I am glad to have you as a friend..We miss our Bidaai dose from Bidaai queen now...Big smile..Love youuuuuu and keep smiling. We all need to learn patience and calmness from you..I have never met anyone who is so calm and understanding...No wonder why you are mod of DMG and MJHT forum...

Enjoy your day hun..Hope you get a break from your forum duties today to enjoy your special day and hope you don't see any Extremely Important message in your InBox..LOL

Lots of Love
Shalz

Msg by farislove aka Zee

Dear GaganHug,

I would not even find the right words to expressive how much u mean to me, u r such a wonderful humanebeing and a sweetheart, love u for simple and sweet nature, aur haaan, I am huge fan of ur VMs Embarrassed
U made me much bigger fan of RagVir, as u r huge fan of them, thought u r not now OuchCry

I wish u a very happy birthday and many success into ur way........

Love uHug,

Zee

from Preeti:  (cindrella)

Hey Gagz

Wish U Janam Din Mubarak sweety

Birthdays are tImE tO celebrAte Our lIvEs
hOpe yOur life bringS yOu jOy
iT shOuld be filled with happiness, gOOd fOOd, gre@t frienD$, Family & lOts Of lOve
Here is tO many mOre wOnderful days tO help yOu remember whatsimportant in Life

H@ppY bIrthd@Y

The Day we've met ... till now its been a wonderful journey for me I've known you from DMG Forum and its now MJHT Forum. Our relationship has just grwon stronger and stronger. Ur my Twin sis and we've always stayed so. Our thoughts, opinions are so similar and am glad to have u as One of My best Friends.
The times that we've chatted at Gtalk, YM, IF or Jannat/Heaven were one of my best moments.
And i can proudly say that UEmbarrassed, MeBig smile and TrinsyWink make the Best Mad TriOLOL

On This Very Spl Day Of Your Life wanna wish U all the Happiness in Life, May u have a stressfree Life, full of happiness and Loads of Fun
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Always Keep Smiling and Stay Happy

Loads Of Love
Preeti

from Hamsa:

Dear Gagan

Wish you a very happy birthday
Hope this year brings you luck, success and happiness
Take care and Keep Smiling Always

Love
Hamsa

from Sachin:

Dear Gagan...

Wish you a Very Happy Birhday!! I hope the coming times bring to you good luck, success and happiness in life... Its been a pleasure knowing you and you came across as a very warm and friendly person... My best wishes to you on your special day for a happy future...

Sachin

From Sapna (-sarar-)

Happy Birthday Gagan di!!!!!! Big smile
May all ur wishes come true
n may u get all success in life and all the happiness in the world
You are a wonderful pesron and one of the nicest n sweetest people i've met on IF
and m glad thatt i met u Tongue
Hope u have a wonderful, fantastic n funfilled day Smile
Happy BIrthday once agn!!!!!!!
luv ya Gagan di!!!!Big smileLOL

Sapna xxx

from Sanober:

I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u
This comes with many
Loving thoughts & warm wishes
I send 2 u,
May ur day be filled with laughter
On this ur special day & may the finest things
In life always come
Ur way happy birthday!

5gy7.gif hspace5

It must have been a rainy day
when you were born,
but it wasn't really rain,
the sky was crying because
it lost his most beautiful angel'
happy birthday Gagan...

from Anita:

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Gagannn!Dancing
Hope all your wishes and aspirations from life come true!!
Its been such a pleasure knowing such a friendly, full of life, energetic, genuine person like you!! Im so glad to be one of your friends!!
Wishing you more happiness on this special day of yours and good health, success and prosperity!!

Have fun and party hard Gagaaaan!Hug

from Komal:

Gags! Happy Birthday! Okay I have to say one thing. I don't think I can ever call you 'Gagan' again. Ever since you, me, Trinzie Di, and Juju four-wayed, you've become Gags! ROFL ... And here it comes... senti moment.... more than a friend. You've also become a sister. Hug 

Okay too much love. Anyway, you HAVE to smile today cuz... IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! DUH-UHHHHHHH!!!!!!
LOVE YOU HAMESHA! CHAK DE PHATTE YAARA!

Love u always!

Komzie

from Jenny1000:

Dear Gagu,

Happy Birthday! I am so glad I have know you as a friend and then as a dev member yet you have remained the sweetest and most adorable ever.. Have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for always being there when I needed you!!!

Love you

Jenny

from Julle:

HEY Happy Birthday GAGAN
its your birthday, i gotta give you that much and call you by gagan lolROFL
i hope you have a wonderful day, well the whole message goes without saying
but with you, you never knowROFL
you are one of my closest friends and i truely treasure our friendship
it means so much to me that you are there and i try to be there for you
yeah kinda sucks for youLOL
thank you for being my friend
i wanna wish you the very very best in life and pray for your happiness
hope you stay this way forever and ever and always gaga for eternity, whichever is shorterROFL
enjoy your bday!
you know i will
and oh here is something i made for you, i took your suggestion with the dark colors, i originally had it bright redROFL
p.s i also got you some of arjus memrabillia, but krazzy took it away saying its not mine to give
sigh a wallet isnt only one personsROFLROFLROFL

And, last but surely not least, from me:

Gagan,

There is truly noone more fun, loyal, caring, sweet, and more genius with videos than you my dear.  Having met you almost two years back, the time has flown by and it's been so much fun either through marathon pms, ym chats, or our two am phone conversations.   Always stay the amazingly good-natured person that you are, the full-of-life Punjabi kuri who can only drink Coke and never Thums up and who makes this girl proud to be her friend.   Happy Birthday Gagan dearest, may you have a bright and shining year ahead.   Hug

A small gift from me:

Love,

Trinzie and the Oasis

Everyone please join us in wishing Gagan a very Happy Birthday

Edited by trina1 - 24 July 2009 at 8:40am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayKhushi34Payal25Jiyaaa.....-kavita-pyaridilwalino1ch0c0latesDark LoveNishaK19.BlackJack.smartleo_walothetasreevijayanChandni.nature-Gaganjot--Preeti-aish_punkashmiiSunNaayulZromiebee2002BainganGene_NishaOzymandias-aditi--Veena-Silence_Gold

MohitSanayaFan

IF-Rockerz

MohitSanayaFan

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Happy Bday Gagan...hope u have a wonderful bday and all the best! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-

Maria-

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria-

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Gagan di,very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you from my side,may God bless you and may all your dreams and wishes be come trueSmile.Many many happy returns of the dayClap,enjoy your special day and have a blastDancingParty.                                                   

Edited by MarialikesMohit - 23 July 2009 at 12:44pm

-Gaganjot-

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
hi gagan di... Many Many happy returns of the day... may your life be filled with hapiness...

-Gaganjot-

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

IF-Rockerz

AMMY LUVS RIDZ

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Gagan diParty

Edited by AMMY LUVS RIDZ - 23 July 2009 at 12:46pm

-Gaganjot-

shininggal2008

IF-Sizzlerz