very touching scene...

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
During the kanyadaan when both Daddaji and Bhabhima look at Nandini...their pain was really touching...creatives know how to add these good touches and I guess thats why we watch this serial religiously and crazily!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya...matlab they show sum very minute scenes, jo dil ko chhu jaata hai.....it was a very touching scene when daddaji n Bhabhima looked at Nandini wid longing eyes....ya coz of dis we are so ardent fan of YRKKH.....in dis show, human feelings are given their due importance
2days episode was a gud one....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: iluvyrkkh

During the kanyadaan when both Daddaji and Bhabhima look at Nandini...their pain was really touching...creatives know how to add these good touches and I guess thats why we watch this serial religiously and crazily!!!

I agree..it's a dream of every parent to do kanyadaan of their daughter..it was very touching ! and the way Rajshri and Vish cried after doing Akshara's kanyadan , very natural ..i had tears in my eyes..

when i got married i cried at the drop of the hat tht i had to leave my parents, my home and adjust in this alien atmosphere..but now i don't feel nything..now they're like ny other relatives for me..i don't call them that often and i don't wanna meet them often....it's like a hinderance to my daily routine....but parents never change ! maa jaisi koi cheez nahi hoti ....yest. i was upset , i never said nything to her n tdy she called me and said don't be upset plz..i can't see you like this...i'm amazed how she cud read my face perfectly without me saying a word !

I got so emotional tdy tht i asked my daughter "shadi ke baad you will leave me na" and she replied " nahi mamma , main aapko huggie karke aapke paas hi rahoongi" ...awww life is incomplete without a daughter....betiyan kitniii pyari hoti hai.. 
sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes all parents dream of their kids wedding.  Everytime I see my girls I can not imgaine not having them with me but know one day they will be married and away.
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

I agree..it's a dream of every parent to do kanyadaan of their daughter..it was very touching ! and the way Rajshri and Vish cried after doing Akshara's kanyadan , very natural ..i had tears in my eyes..

when i got married i cried at the drop of the hat tht i had to leave my parents, my home and adjust in this alien atmosphere..but now i don't feel nything..now they're like ny other relatives for me..i don't call them that often and i don't wanna meet them often....it's like a hinderance to my daily routine....but parents never change ! maa jaisi koi cheez nahi hoti ....yest. i was upset , i never said nything to her n tdy she called me and said don't be upset plz..i can't see you like this...i'm amazed how she cud read my face perfectly without me saying a word !

I got so emotional tdy tht i asked my daughter "shadi ke baad you will leave me na" and she replied " nahi mamma , main aapko huggie karke aapke paas hi rahoongi" ...awww life is incomplete without a daughter....betiyan kitniii pyari hoti hai.. 

I know...kanyadaan is really a sad-happy feeling for all parents...it also reminded me of my marriage and sometimes when I think that my sister will also get married soon I feel that she should just stay at home and not have to go through this sasural thing...but ofcourse marriage has its own fun...bas Naitik jaise shadi wale din mood na ho...
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely right you are. That's the beauty of this show. The bonding between every relation is shown so very well that touches everyone. And that's the reason why we love it so much.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I know...kanyadaan is really a sad-happy feeling for all parents...it also reminded me of my marriage and sometimes when I think that my sister will also get married soon I feel that she should just stay at home and not have to go through this sasural thing...but ofcourse marriage has its own fun...bas Naitik jaise shadi wale din mood na ho...

OMG Naitik ka mood hai ke kya 😆😆😆 i toh am not worrying abt his mood..infact i'm enjoying it....tdy he made sure he doesn't look at aksh..i loved the way he was doing this "nazrein churana" thing..nazrein milana nazrein churana, kahi pe nigahein kahi pe nishana 😃...too cute..i do feel bad for aksh but she's sooo nice tht naitik can't resist her for a long time..so no worries..
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

OMG Naitik ka mood hai ke kya 😆😆😆 i toh am not worrying abt his mood..infact i'm enjoying it....tdy he made sure he doesn't look at aksh..i loved the way he was doing this "nazrein churana" thing..nazrein milana nazrein churana, kahi pe nigahein kahi pe nishana 😃...too cute..i do feel bad for aksh but she's sooo nice tht naitik can't resist her for a long time..so no worries..

I know I was telling my friend that it looked like he was forceablly trying not to look at her...bahut mehnat kar raha tha vo...but I dont think he can resist that long...he is too much in love with her...and kudos to Karan's acting...👏
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes it was really very touching
smit123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True, betiyaan kitni pyaari hoti hain.