Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pyaridilwalino1

IF-Dazzler

pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Hey I'm back with the update for today!

Start..Aayi talking to Vaishali and asking her if her, vinod, and varsha made plans to go see a movie? Vaishali says during all this wedding prep do you think we'll make plans to see the movies? Aayi says that's what I was thinking, but look at this Varsha's film cuttings. Vaishali asks are you doubting Varsha again? Aayi says no I made a mistake first, but now I won't repeat it. Vaishali says then forget it.    Sachin is sitting out and messing with more girls again..and his aayi sees him and hits him and says you haven't learned? Sachin says I should be mad with what you did yesterday. Aayi explains that you shouldn't be seen anywhere near Archu's area at all...just wait till after the wedding because Archu will bring a lot with her and then you and Vandu will be set for life!    Aayi is counting and calculating all the expenses for the wedding, baba comes in and reminds her about getting Manav's suit tailored too and then Aayi says oh yeah and she calculates and says it's about dedh lakh. She asks him are you in stress? what's wrong? Baba says umm.Aayi says I know you are more worried about Archu? and hoping that nothing happens in the wedding? Aayi says you don't say much, but I know you are worried more about everything. Baba asks will Archu be able to adjust in that home? Aaayi says every girl will learn to adjust. Baba says when you came to this home as a new dulhan weren't you worried/scared? She says that with your aayi around how could I have time to be scared! Baba says don't say anything about my aayi, and then they have a cute fight over each other's aayis'! LOL Baba gets serious and says this is the tradition of girls leaving. Firstly archu, then varsha, then vaishali...you'll be left alone Solochana...they are more like your friends then daughters. Cry   
       Vaishali comes in with Archu and complains that look at Archu always bhenji type...now what I say she'll wear when she goes with Jiju. Aayi says guys love simplicity, and Vaishali says no, not today! LOL Just then Manav honks outside and everyone rushes to get ready. Aayi tells Archu to wear what Vaishali gave you since she  is insisting! Embarrassed         
      Baba brings Manav in and asks him how he is and everyone at home? He says good. Archu (looking gorgeous! Smile) is standing with Aayi and aayi is telling her that her baba is getting nervous with the wedding coming. She tells Archu that I know you will get to know Manav as well too, and tell me all the good things and also tell me all that happens with your saas! LOL   They both enter the living room and Manav gets up and says aayi aayi said that she talked to you already that we have to select the wedding card, we'll be back in an hour. Aayi says no worries, I haven't made Archu's food at home either cuz I know you'd like to eat out together. LOL (Manav looks so nervous and shy! LOL so cute!) They leave and Aayi thinks what a beautiful couple and prays only good things come their way.  
        They are in the car (Tarun's car) and sneaking glances at each other. Embarrassed They then get into an eyelock, when Archu yells Manav..and there is a car coming their way. They stop the car and both say..."hamare liye train hi sahi hai!" (the train suits us!) LOLLOLLOL and then they stare at each other and smile. Manav says we have stopped at the right place. Let's go select the cards? They both end up picking the same card. And then Manav finalizes the card, while Archu stares at him and smiles.   Then while leaving Manav says to himself that this finished so fast LOL and Archu is like what? He says what? I mean no. (aww he wants to spend more time with her! LOL) And then he asks if you don't mind would you like to have dinner with me? And then he says your aayi wanted me to ask..and Archu says if it's a problem then don't worry you can drop me home I'll take care of aayi. And Manav says no, I actually want you to have dinner with me. Embarrassed    
       They end up at the same restaurant that Archu and Satish went to. The waiter speaks in english and Manav isn't able to understand. Both Archu and Manav are nervous and uncomfortable. and then Archu looks thru the menu and checks the prices. Manav says don't look at the prices you can order whatever you like I have money. Archu says it's not that, it's just I have never gone to a big hotel like this. She says I"m finding it strange. Manav says me too. And then Archu recalls how Satish said it was a hotel he came to often, it has great food, and how he had all his office parties here, she'll like the paneer tikka masala. Manav asks what do you like to eat? Archu says if you don't mind can I tell you? And he's like of course. She says I like home-made food. And whenever we as a family go out we eat pau bhaji and both Manav and Archu say the place name together. Archu is really happy (really smiling while talking...haven't seen her smile like that for a long time!) Manav suggests they go there? And Archu says yes.
     They both arrive at the pau bhaji place smiling. And they sit at the table and order pau bhaji at the same time (oooo my mouth is watering! yum!). A couple that is sitting on the other table next to them are stuck together. The girl is like what are you doing, it's a restaurant. The guy says so what? you are my going to be wife I can do this much cherd chard. Manav and Archu get nervous and embarassed.Embarrassed And then Manav is like lets start. And then the couple says by phele aap phele aap train na chut jaye... this table you only get for 15 minutes. Looks like it's a new love. And Archu says no, he is my going to be husband. And Manav gets all happy! Day Dreaming (anywho the guy that was saying all this was pretty cute! LOL). Manav shows him the ring, while Archu just stares at Manav. How cute!!!
   They are walking back to the car. There is a guy, who asks them to buy choodiyan (bangles) and Manav says okay. Archu says listen, and Manav says plz I want to buy you a gift. So he gives the man 200 rupees and Archu wears the bangles. Manav asks can he put them on for her and she says no I'll do it, but she can't and then she moves her hand forward and lets him do it. VERY CUTE!
  And then the man is like the rest of my money? He lies and says you only gave me 100 rupees, and Archu gets into an argument with him, and Manav interferes and gives him the extra 100 rupees. Archu says but that was your hardearned money. That 100 rupees will never help that man because he lied and Ganpati bappa never supports lies. She gives Manav a lecture on lies and the people who support lies and how she hates lies. Manav thinks that she can't stand lies and I've lied. We're already engaged and the wedding is soon, I can't turn back and going forward makes me really scared. What should I do?

Episode ends on his face. Confused

Do watch the episode...very very cute Manav-Archu scenes.

Hope you liked the update.

Shweta

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Resham* - 27 July 2009 at 12:15am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaJaanu80itsmeluck921royalkat222brit-in-nymvatsaChomelahcirshiny8BsanksamsayshelloDevjyoteehabsfanAMSTfarzanabee4luvzeestar1qweztion1Lovely123jhinkurocks~~~Sweta~~~meens_2001butunamumpydivya221HeenapnookwayRaima36nirvahutamusica10radheradhe*Maleena*rashi77hazel16Aamir's FanGauri22bookbrain007bharadwaj_kloveGauravmushkan_2003~*Thamizhan*~-RD-happe-jia-neela226knumnum.Mandy.-Fivr-nivedithaMonu-SunNaaChandani_C-bhootni-Bul3mitzi11.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 23rd Written +Vid/Pics Update" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged

aww how cute manav n archna..EmbarrassedSmile..dey seems 2 hve alot in common n archna seems 2 be opening up a bit infront of manav....aww luv dem as a couple..ClapEmbarrassed..n thanks 4 da update..TongueTongue

Edited by ballball - 23 July 2009 at 12:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhinkurockshazel16Monu-SunNaa

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
such a cute pair! n thanx a lot for such a cute update!

-jia-

IF-Dazzler

-jia-

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
thanks

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
aaw such a cute episode. hope things work out for manav and thanks for the written update :)

Varsha-01

IF-Rockerz

Varsha-01

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I keep watching this episode over and over again, they were so cute. Manav gave into the guy too easy, it was obvious that guy was lying I loved how Archana defended Manav. This was a really good episode. Manav should tell Archana the truth, I don't think she'll be mad at him.

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top