Most disgusting show: Shame on NDTV Imagine (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most disgusting show: Shame on NDTV Imagine (Page 2)" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
umm at least wait for tmrw's epi before jumping to conclusions! :S

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

I tried controlling myself but not any more. the showis extremely disgusting making a mockery of marriage and god as well.
No Justification for the show, no matter how hard you try to justify it. You just cannot produce and give viewers anything in the name of entertainment and then say that we are showing it because the viewers want it.

SHAME ON NDTV IMAGINE and shame on Prannoy Roy.
 ROFL......lol if that is the case i wish you to start a new tv channel and produce your own dramas and show some thing new /good that you think.i assure you we all will watch and support your channal as well as your production house.instead of abusing other's work you better do your own work and prove that you can do better than othersWink.

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Many thanks for your useful suggestion. I will definitely try my level best to open my own production house and produce dramas for you that you can watch and support.

I will be hugely indebted to your awesome suggestion.

Originally posted by robbii

I tried controlling myself but not any more. the showis extremely disgusting making a mockery of marriage and god as well.
No Justification for the show, no matter how hard you try to justify it. You just cannot produce and give viewers anything in the name of entertainment and then say that we are showing it because the viewers want it.

ROFL......lol if that is the case i wish you to start a new tv channel and produce your own dramas and show some thing new /good that you think.i assure you we all will watch and support your channal as well as your production house.instead of abusing other's work you better do your own work and prove that you can do better than othersWink.

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
All for  TRP's....................

x.n0sh.x

IF-Dazzler

x.n0sh.x

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Shame but its gaining alot of TRP Tongue
Its pretty normal in hollywood for people to get married on tele, just something new in bollywood so people are watching it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top