Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I DON'T GET THIS Y ARE THOSE BALANCE SHEETS SO IMPORTANT!!

WERE THEY DOING SOMTHING ILLEGAL!!?!?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
see Bholi......Gulmohar is taking money from Kohinoor (that is a sham company and so illegal) so Armaan wants Jassi to fix the balance sheets to hide the discrepancy between their budget and expendature....

even in normal cases, fixing the balance sheets is not an honest thing because it means that someone somewhere is cheating teh company.... 

oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooH!!!

but ven kohinoor is not a registred company then how r they getting rich everyday!!....like no one know them and still its making more money then GM😕

rouble thumbnail

it's kinda confusing 😕

queenbee thumbnail
I think Gulmohar was finding it very difficult to keep its financiers happy and they were backing out fearing further failed collections and a financial disaster becos of lack of confidence in the top management ... and Kohinoor was set up (it IS registered as far as I know) so that Jassi cud use her connections to get credit and funds (which wud be later used for Gulmohar). So Kohinoor is the company that receives the money from creditors and hands it down to Gulmohar which makes a profit, and returns the due amount back to Kohinoor to pay the financiers' instalments. Plus, Kohinoor has been investing a significant sum in the stock markets and made huge profits there, and all this is reinvested in Gulmohar when Armaan Sir commands it.

Fudging the balance sheets is definitely illegal ...and they DO have a lot of stuff to alter such as assets owned by Gulmohar (actually owned by Kohinoor) and sources of funds and so on. Only a genius like Jassi can get it all right 😕
ides thumbnail
right on queenbee....Kohinoor is a registered company but the share holders do not know that they are in investing in Gulmohar indirectly so in that sense it is a dishonest proposition
Ashish2004 thumbnail

come on
its not like Jassi is the only one in the world who can make balance sheets!

Armaan should go to some high class Accountant and get them done

they think the viewers are dumb and won't understand anything😡

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashish2004

come on
its not like Jassi is the only one in the world who can make balance sheets!

Armaan should go to some high class Accountant and get them done

they think the viewers are dumb and won't understand anything😡

Yes,Jassi isn't the only one who can make balance sheets.But u see,jassi also happens to be the one who owns Kohinoor and in turn,Gulmohar......and if Armaan goes to someone else,Jassi goes,Kohinoor goes with her and so does GM....

Moreover,why should Armaan even think of going to someone else and spend a sizeable amount to get his balance sheet altered when he can get it done almost free of cost from his ever obliging assistant..........not to mention the risk of exposure that such a move would inevitably involve.....

wat i understand...........kohinoor is a company....a fashion house which is registered......they have never had a show or display of thier products...but still ppl r giving them loans and credits...which Gm is using

i don't think no one is that stupid to give out money like crazy to a company which have no postive results. they don't have reputations. on wat basis do the ppl give them money!!

*Anjali* thumbnail
they never really said what type of company Kohinoor is, so it may not necessarily be a fashion house in the first place.  It's not necessary for the company from which they take a loan to be a fashion house per se. 

btw, EXCELLENT explanations Ides and Queenbee--you definitely helped to clear some of my doubts.