Uttaran

UTTARAN story viewer style

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Delcy

Delcy

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
actually i just came up with this idea today n thought of implementing it. I will be updating this story regularly if you guys like it, so pls press the like button if you like it.

SCENE 1 (how they first meet when kids):
Tapasya has just returned from hostel and is loving it. She had made many friends in the hostel.

Tapasya- Ma, hame bahut achcha lag raha hai, teen mahine baad ghar aaye hai na !

Divya- Aur pata hai hamne aapke liye kya surprise plan kiya hai? Ham aapke liye ek dost laye hai ! Ye hai Damini ki beti, Ichcha.

Tapasya- Ichcha? Kaisa naam hai.......ham usse ek baar mile ma?

Divya- Kyun nahin beta, aapke liye hi toh ham use yahan laye hai. Ab uske saath jitna chahe kheliye !

Tapasya and Ichcha go to her room.

Ichcha- Ji wo mera naam Ichcha hai(stammering)
Tapasya- Aur mera naam tapasya hai. Tum kaunse school mein padhti ho?

Ichcha- Ecool (the way she says !!!)? Mein kabhi kisi ecool mein nahin gayi.
Tapasya- Kya? Tum school nahin gayi? Toh tumne dost kaise banaye?
Ichcha- Mere koi dost nahin hai(ok so in my story,there is no bajju, taklu or cookie).
Tapasya- To aaj se hum dono dost hue !!!

They smilen laugh n play. By a month, they are best of friends !!!

OK GUYS I GOTTA GO,IF YOU LIKE MY POST THEN PLS PRESS THE "LIKE" BUTTON SO I CAN CONTINUE IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO !!!

Edited by Delcy - 23 July 2009 at 4:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShiny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UTTARAN story viewer style" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Delcy

Delcy

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
OK I admit i am not very good at it but i am not THAT bad :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top