your face denotes your style statement!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Born-star

IF-Rockerz

Born-star

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:57am | IP Logged
wana Look Different?
Here are the Tips which I read so I am going to share this with all of you here.

Different Stroke...........

Foundations are back dated now!

Use loose powder.
apply on the skin with a damp sponge. Dampen the sponge with a moisturizer and apply in layers on the skin. This gives a totally different look to the face.

Apply a Makeup Foundation...which is 2-3 shades darker than your skin color. Make sure to apply it on places you want to highlight.

Running out of your regular liquid eyeliner? .....You can apply the mascara as the liner with a thin brush. It also adds glitz to the eyes making it look glamorous. Use a contrasting-colored eye shadow to make your eyes look catchy!

Extend the eyeliner to the edges of your eye and create swirls or designs, you like! It looks creative and different as well!

Apply shimmers and glitters to the collarbone, tips or outer edges of the eyes. This is called the "disco diva" look!

If you are wearing false eyelashes, make sure to blend it properly with the original ones. Apply a thick coat of mascara over it to make it look even more natural.

Make Up Kit Must-Haves:

Liquid eyeliner in two colors, black and white.

Glitters and bronzer.

A pair of false eyelashes in varying styles.

Bright eye shadow powder in colors like green, blue or black.

A loose touch-up powder.

A shimmering lip gloss.

Fake tattoos.LOL

These were few tips on how to look beyond that stereotyped conventional look. Try these out and dare to look different and  you are sure to stand out in the crowd!

P.S..........I did Follow this article.But Not the tattoos oneLOL..You can also Style your hair as well.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your face denotes your style statement!" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
oooh these tips seem really cool !
i have wearing foundation...and the tip abt the loose powder used with a damp sponge seems better

i have tried mascara for eyeliner and it looks really good and stays on longer than pencil :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Born-starMrsKaranGrover

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Oh great tips, will try these, thanks!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Born-star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top