|The Abusers|6| HBD Sid (HOS Uploaded)

Posted: 14 years ago

Before we start, this one is for the non-invited people:

And the stalkers:

Hello!!!!!
Well, as per the title, we are THE ABUSERS!!!!! YES!!
But STOP (yes u stalkers), don't report us. We are NOT any physical abusers. Infact, we are simple sweet girls who abuse and like every post!!!!!

BAAR BAAR HAAAN
HIT LIKE HAAAN
Mansion/Abusers ki FAME ho...
SGians ki jayjyakar haan...

THATS THE WAY... AHAH AHAH WE LIKE IT... AHAA AHAA...
^thnx Sona!! πŸ˜†
Our theme song:
Kya cool hai hum 😎

||History||

Binu's Version:
Once upon a time, in SaJan Love Mansion, everyone was celebrating the 100th mansion. The ceremony was done, most members left but not us, the abusers. We were partying HARD!!! In the midst of all of this partying, SOMEONE (from what I've been told, it was SONA!!! ) mixed SOMETHING in our cocktails and ice caps!!! *suspense music* And we all got HIGH, VERY high!!!!!! And so we ROFLed non-stop. AND we started 'like'ing each other. And soon, this liking of 'like' button turned into abusing this button. And so the group of abusers were born!!!!

Mimi's Version:
It all started when Mimi came to the SG mansion and didn't know what to say. Soo, she decided to invent the Laws, which were: pressing the like button after every post and rofling at everything.  From then on, a new group was formed..The Abusers.

Sona's Version:
ABUSERS was BORN in 99th mansion..when OUR VERY OWN Naveen came up wid the novel idea of abusing the LIKE button on every post on the 100th mansion celebration..and Sona pledged to comply..
So while everyone guys were getting drunk and cake fighting, Sona and Naveen were hitting LIKE buttons for 60 pgs..Naveen got tired but Sona LIKED for 100 pgs and thus Mimi became reigning queen of the HOF. The VIRUS SPREAD...and the rest IS HISTORY...
PS: Sona wasnt high cz of the drink , but JOHN!!!

Reya's Version 
It was a sunny and happy day i had returned from shopping and then i got to the mansion.. I was horrified to see that the 100th celebration was OVER.... How could i miss it? Then Mimi ROFL'd at all my posts and liked them... I felt that i was being complemented till i found out it was a RULE... Embarrassed that i've been thinking i was funny i followed the rule... Then i was no longer just the abusee but an Abuser... NOW I come here to CC...

Jia's Version
Once upon a time at a random 100th mansion, 7 random people by the name of J, B, M, S, Ro, N and Re met. We were so bored that the random 100th mansion party was over and do liven up the moment M started this new game called if you LIKE to ROFL ...!!! So we all played along and every post must have a ROFL emotion and every post must be LIKE ...!!! M, B, Re, Ro, S, N and J became so addicted to this game that they started abusing any post they see...!!! That is how THE ABUSERS was brought to life ...!!!! ABUSERS ZINDABAD ...!!!!

Roma's Version 
I can't really recall how it all started *scratches head* , I think it was the 100th mansion party where everyone was enjoying and we just couldn't stop laughing .Everyone was having so much fun and liking each other's comments that mostly we all pressed " LIKE BUTTON". Thus, that very moment someone I believe it was sona or mimi who suggested that we apply these rules to every post even after the celebration was over. Thus the ABUSERS were born, with their mighty strength of clicking on the LIKE BUTTON on each & every post and laughing to the core. Overall the ABUSERS have a friendly, peaceful nature & love to laugh.

||RULES||

- Every post must have the ROFL emoction > 🀣
- Abuse the "LIKE" button to the MAX!!!!!
- Only the original abusers can open the CC's and assign missions (Yes we do have missions) 🀣
- Keep in mind:

-> Shahid belongs to Binu
->John belongs to Sona
(Although Reya loves him too. Sona don't read this 🀣)
-> KSG belongs to Naveen
--> Imran Khan, Channing Tatum,Chace Crawford, Chad Michael Murray (although Mimi loves him too), & Julien from OTH, Sameer & Prithivi from LNMDJ, Dean from Super Natural belongs to Reya
--> Taylor Lautner belongs to Mimi and Reya
--> Neil Nitin Mukesh belongs to Binu AND Mimi 🀣
-> Karan Patel, Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani, Abhishek Sharma, Jatin Shah, Mayank Anand, Rahul Arora, SHUKLA, Chacko, Amarjeet [from BB] Varun from both LNMDJ & HDHAA .... belong to Mimi 🀣(Miz's Army... The list goes on forever)

-> Amit Tandon belongs to Reya and Jia
-> Harshad and Gaurav belongs to Jia
--> Karan Tacker belongs to Jia and Shaz

THIS LIST WILL BE UPDATED ON A DAILY BASIS 🀣 (We're not Joking at all... Except Sona who stays faithful to John)

And yes, u MUST follow these rules, otherwise officer Mimi and officer Reya will arrest u and put u in the AJ - Abusers Jail!!

Also, it has come to our attention that some of you are COPYING our original ideas [pressing the like button, rofling] and claiming it as your own. STOP IT! We have our Abusive stalkers who will stalk you, so CREDIT us or STOP CHORI-ING OUR IDEAS!

||Our Goals in Life||

- Spam, spam, spam!!!!
- Be the BIGGEST abusers of the 'like' button
- Reach the top of the hall of fame 🀣
- Finish one CC in less than 2 days!!

||How to Join the CC||

- You MUST get an invitation from one of the original abusers
 (listed on the next post)

PLZ don't PM us asking to join this CC. We will invite you ourselves if we feel the need! πŸ˜†
Take the pledge:

I, (name of abuser here) solemnly swear to abuse the like button at all costs. I will press the like button on every single post no matter how much I dislike it. I will use the rolf emoticon EVERYWHERE and if I forget, I give my fellow abusers the full authority to punish me however they wish to.

- And take the following oath on BB:

You HAVE to 'like' and ROFL @ your fellow abusers post no matter WHAT!

- Join in the fun!!! (Of course ONLY if you have an invite) πŸ˜ƒ

||Previous CCs:||

Edited by xxsugasweetxx - 14 years ago
The Abusers

||Original Abusers:||

These are the ONLY people who can invite new abusers and open the CC's. If you don't get an invite from the following people, then you cannot join this CC. WE MEAN IT!

Binu - May 21
Mimi - Feb 7
Jiya - August 20
Naveen - April 13
Reya - July 6

Sona - Feb 19
Roma - Jan 27

||Other Abusers||

Shaz
Preks
Aish
Maru - March 21
Sayli - July 14
Nisha - March 18
Piya
Shala
Ashi
Fiona
Priya - Jan 18
Sid
Asma
Ravjot
Naz
Chandz- Sept.23

🀣
< as per the rules 🀣

||Hall of Fame||

Forums we have abused:

-MJHT
-Chat Clubs
-Our CC Made it to "Popular Topic"

||Hall of Shame||

-Everyone. We failed to follow a rule.....
πŸ˜”

-Biz & Jiz for thinking Roma is Shareef..
-Jia accusing a fellow abuser of ditching when she herself was guilty...
-Miz ditching us for crappy MJHT 🀣

||Mission||

- Get the stop spamming thing to STOP! & I mean that pop up thing that comes so many times

Edited by reya. - 14 years ago
||Gallery||

Promotional Siggys:

Thank You Mimi

Thank You Jia

Thank You Binu

Thank you Chandz

Our achievement on Day 1 (after the first few hours)of this CC!!πŸ‘πŸ€£

After all of Day 1:

Keep it up guys πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€£

To be used whenever serious discussions are going on: 🀣

(Trick thing to understand. When are we serious? 🀣)

|| Schedule ||

(Responsible for opening the next CC's)

If only you are an ORIGINAL  

7th Thread- Mimi
8th Thread- Jia
9th Thread- Roma
10th Thread- Binu

🀣< as per the rules
🀣

OMG Romz get yer but outaa here not yet.....

reya good job opening itπŸ˜ƒ

Yayy double the happiness just became a Dazzler & also no longer in HOS

Okay but NOT YET The other one is still going.....
😲😭 can't i share a moment of happiness
lol oki let me get back to that oneπŸ˜†