Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Article...with picture - Beautiful Sindoor Scene (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
thanx for da pic...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article...with picture - Beautiful Sindoor Scene (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

live_life

IF-Rockerz

live_life

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
awwh hope naitik thinks of all the gud times spent with her while fillin the maang

aviation-ca

Goldie

aviation-ca

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Yup he looks normal, thanx for the pic... hopefully he doesn't freeze and Gayathri has to do it

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
hey you guys if you can let me know how to get the DVD anytime in the near future, i would love it.

thanks!

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
u know rajan shahi should release all these episodes on DVD...it will sell like hot cakes coz i have so many people that i know here who are wanting it as badly as we all are................

@ charu...thanks so much for the offer.....that is really sweet of you......

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Wow, what a beautiful photo. I am waiting to see this scene now.

By the way, this is my first post in this forum. I wont say I am a new member out here as I have been a silent member from the time YRKKH began. I had to break my silence now after seeing this photo. LOL.

I am thoroughly enjoying this magnificient wedding, showing every single rasam in detail. I just love this show. All I want now is for Naitik to give that just one cute smile to Akshara during this wedding. It can be during pheras, sindoor scene, mangal sutra scene, or any other scene, but 1 smile is badly needed to make Askshara as well as us feel better. I just hope the smile in this pic is genuine and not forced. Smile

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

awwh hope naitik thinks of all the gud times spent with her while fillin the maang

i too feel the same...tht he'll remember the time when he saw Akshara for the first time and was abt to put tilak on her..Day Dreaming it's one of my most fav. scenes

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

Wow, what a beautiful photo. I am waiting to see this scene now.

By the way, this is my first post in this forum. I wont say I am a new member out here as I have been a silent member from the time YRKKH began. I had to break my silence now after seeing this photo. LOL.

I am thoroughly enjoying this magnificient wedding, showing every single rasam in detail. I just love this show. All I want now is for Naitik to give that just one cute smile to Akshara during this wedding. It can be during pheras, sindoor scene, mangal sutra scene, or any other scene, but 1 smile is badly needed to make Askshara as well as us feel better. I just hope the smile in this pic is genuine and not forced. Smile

Hi Avni.....Welcome.......

Yes we are all waiting for NAitik to do something nice for Aks ..........Hopefully he will not disappoint us......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top