Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Article...with picture - Beautiful Sindoor Scene (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

mitzi11

IF-Sizzlerz

mitzi11

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
thank a lot for the pic GOD BLESS YOU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article...with picture - Beautiful Sindoor Scene (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

d.y.

Goldie

d.y.

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting the pic.naitik is angry wid akshara and they will not get a chance to talk during the wedding so it is highly unlikely that his mood wud change

teapink

teapink

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
he is smiling yar
aur srf rituraj hat jaye tou sab set hai he was smilin but rituraj oh my god hez getting evil lolz

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

you know, i am glad he is atleast LOOKING at her!!

i was half expecting a sindoor scene with naitik lost in his thoughts about RR and staring into space/looking at anything but akshara.

so this is definitely a GREAT sign!!

yipppeeee first the paan rasm and now this! i am happy

obviously he'll have to luk at her while putting sindoor..kahi panditji ko sindoor laga diya toh?

lovely pic yaar..i can't wait to watch this scene..this is gonna be my favorite moment of yrkkh..i'd always dreamt of it..

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipityusa

you know, i am glad he is atleast LOOKING at her!!

i was half expecting a sindoor scene with naitik lost in his thoughts about RR and staring into space/looking at anything but akshara.

so this is definitely a GREAT sign!!

yipppeeee first the paan rasm and now this! i am happy

yeah lolz... they should have invited the 'pen wala'  from her college and alok too at their wedding....imagine the horror.....Silly

Lets invite Hritik Roshan also LOLLOL naitik will be Wacko poor guy...i feel so bad for him..he needs help....but u know, his wife is not THAT beautiful so he must get over these thoughts tht every boy is dying to catch a glimpse.....luk at Rakhi ! she selected 5 prospective grooms and she's flirting with all at the same time..but the boys didn't mind did they? I think Naitik missed her swayamvar bec. of his own wedding but he must catch the repeat episodes..he'll surely learn a few things frm her..

i hope he doesn't become another "vasu " ( bidai) .....i'm fed up of her doubting Sadhna and feeling sorry later....is this trust or what?

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

lol.....thats what i felt...i hope he doesnt remember rituraj's words while doing this rasm.......man....this whole thing abt us getting paranoid with naitik's behaviour is so crazy...............cant help it........its the ONLY show i watch on tv

seriously, same here!

and you know whats funny? i don't even watch TV! LOL

i love this show so much that i watch it on my laptop in between classes. i wake up every morning and can't wait until someone uploads it.

serial ki fan ho to aisi na? Big smile

lolz.......man......no wonder why we are so pissed........this is the only show that we watch and when they ruin it like this........it makes us go crazy...........my hubby feels that i spend too much time thinking ant naitik and Aks.....I live in the states......i usually watch yeh rishta at my work place!! on my laptop as soon as it gets uploaded on you tube..........when my hubby and i get back from work...i watch it again on tv.....the first thing that he will ask me is ' so how is naitik and aks doing today'...are they behaving well...lolz..???...ROFL

dun ask about my condition yaar..yest. my parents had come over n there was dinner at my sister's place..my hubby couldn't wait till 10 n i was in such an off mood ke i missed yrkkh (i refused to watch it at her place ) i was sitting there with tht same expression of naitik (i get into tht mood easily) and all hell broke lose..i had a big fight with my hubby over small small things...tht happens with me...then i realized tht  kahi mera naitik naaraz ho gaya toh meri shadi toh gayi..pehle apni shadi bacha loon...then i'll think of naksh...LOL this show is driving me insane....abhi someone asked me do you like yrkkh? n i replied "no" ..this is not liking..this is "junoon"

naj7

Goldie

naj7

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Shaadi a bojh for Akshara 

They look awesome.... and he looks kinda normal... he is smiling.. i hope that RR does not butt in!!!!!!!

Edited by adco - 22 July 2009 at 10:56pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top