Article...with picture - Beautiful Sindoor Scene

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...check this out.....

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/shaadi-a-bojh-for-akshara_100221589.html

does naitik look normal here while putting the sindoor on her???..........oh pls be normal....i cant believe that that i am so desperate for everything to be normal again................i mean we all are.............

babli girl...thanks so much for posting the picture from the site................

This is one of the best pictures i have ever seen of NAKSH...........
Edited by serendipityusa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
you know...naitik's expression is really hard to tell.

but the optimistic in me tells me that there is less sadness/frustration in his face now.

heres the full pic

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
lol.....thats what i felt...i hope he doesnt remember rituraj's words while doing this rasm.......man....this whole thing abt us getting paranoid with naitik's behaviour is so crazy...............cant help it........its the ONLY show i watch on tv
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
thanks for pics babli girl...........he is smiling a litte..........this is such a cute and beatiful picture .....it looks so natural
^aw np, i have to agree.. the pic does look natural.. and he is smiling a little.
desertrose21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serendipityusa

lol.....thats what i felt...i hope he doesnt remember rituraj's words while doing this rasm.......man....this whole thing abt us getting paranoid with naitik's behaviour is so crazy...............cant help it........its the ONLY show i watch on tv

seriously, same here!

and you know whats funny? i don't even watch TV! 😆

i love this show so much that i watch it on my laptop in between classes. i wake up every morning and can't wait until someone uploads it.

serial ki fan ho to aisi na? 😃
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pic, yeah he is smiling a bit but then again he has a lot of fake smiles lately so its hard to tell if its genuine or fake.
desertrose21 thumbnail
you know, i am glad he is atleast LOOKING at her!!

i was half expecting a sindoor scene with naitik lost in his thoughts about RR and staring into space/looking at anything but akshara.

so this is definitely a GREAT sign!!

yipppeeee first the paan rasm and now this! i am happy
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desertrose21

seriously, same here!

and you know whats funny? i don't even watch TV! 😆

i love this show so much that i watch it on my laptop in between classes. i wake up every morning and can't wait until someone uploads it.

serial ki fan ho to aisi na? 😃

lolz.......man......no wonder why we are so pissed........this is the only show that we watch and when they ruin it like this........it makes us go crazy...........my hubby feels that i spend too much time thinking ant naitik and Aks.....I live in the states......i usually watch yeh rishta at my work place!! on my laptop as soon as it gets uploaded on you tube..........when my hubby and i get back from work...i watch it again on tv.....the first thing that he will ask me is ' so how is naitik and aks doing today'...are they behaving well...lolz..???...🤣