Kollywood Masala

Kandein Kadhalai new stills, promo Added

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Kandein Kadhalai.. one of the most awaited movie of 2009.. remake of hindi hit Jab we Met.. more stills and promo is added below.. 

New Stills

Some Audio Launch stills.. audio launch by Imtiaz Ali Jab we met's director

(Hayeeee Aarya looks soo cute 😳)

Imtiaz Ali 5th from left

And now the promo which released last week for those who havent watched it and who have already so watch it again!!! hehe

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q-jL6sd0co[/YOUTUBE]

The movie is all set to be released in the 2nd week of september.. till thn watch this space for new songs, more trailers or stills

Pulwasha😊

Edited by pulwasha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks daa palloo........ the stills look fab........i'm eagerly waiting for the movie ......... Bharath n Tamana make a great pair........
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Do you think they can create the magic of JWM?
Gotta wait n c 😕
But yes they look cute together !!!!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i dnt knw abt JWM magic but they look veryy cute and the promo looks impressive..

colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
though i dont understand tamil..i am awaiting eagerly for the release of the film..tamanna  looks gorgeous n bharath looks nice too.
-Divyaa- thumbnail
^^^ ha ha dont worry hena dear ill explain you the dialogues and yeah thnx for sharing pulwasha the promo looks damn interesting.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Wow i just saw the promo..... the second songs where Tamanna and Bharath dance... looks like the tamil version of yeh ishq song??
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyalrl

^^^ ha ha dont worry hena dear ill explain you the dialogues and yeah thnx for sharing pulwasha the promo looks damn interesting.

haha u have to divz! u r my guide to learning tamil..im really excited for this movie..partially reason why i keep  visiting this section of the forum and also for my dear surya..haha
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bharat looks semme cute on this movie stills and promo😳 Cute pair too - hope to see this movie create the same magic like JWM - the promo looks interesting😛