Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Kandein Kadhalai.. one of the most awaited movie of 2009.. remake of hindi hit Jab we Met.. more stills and promo is added below.. 

New Stills

Some Audio Launch stills.. audio launch by Imtiaz Ali Jab we met's director

(Hayeeee Aarya looks soo cute Embarrassed)

Imtiaz Ali 5th from left

And now the promo which released last week for those who havent watched it and who have already so watch it again!!! hehe

The movie is all set to be released in the 2nd week of september.. till thn watch this space for new songs, more trailers or stills

PulwashaSmile

Edited by pulwasha - 14 August 2009 at 8:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMP_Radha-Divyaa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kandein Kadhalai new stills, promo Added" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Thanks daa palloo........ the stills look fab........i'm eagerly waiting for the movie ......... Bharath n Tamana make a great pair........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divyaa-

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
^^ Do you think they can create the magic of JWM?
Gotta wait n c Confused
But yes they look cute together !!!!!

-Divyaa-

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 14 August 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

i dnt knw abt JWM magic but they look veryy cute and the promo looks impressive..

-Divyaa-

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
though i dont understand tamil..i am awaiting eagerly for the release of the film..tamanna  looks gorgeous n bharath looks nice too.

-Divyaa-

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
^^^ ha ha dont worry hena dear ill explain you the dialogues and yeah thnx for sharing pulwasha the promo looks damn interesting.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 August 2009 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Wow i just saw the promo..... the second songs where Tamanna and Bharath dance... looks like the tamil version of yeh ishq song??

-Divyaa-

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 03 September 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyalrl

^^^ ha ha dont worry hena dear ill explain you the dialogues and yeah thnx for sharing pulwasha the promo looks damn interesting.
haha u have to divz! u r my guide to learning tamil..im really excited for this movie..partially reason why i keep  visiting this section of the forum and also for my dear surya..haha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top