Important.......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mona_Maurya

Goldie

Mona_Maurya

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hey friends...this forum is now days almost dead...
Plzz give your suggestions to make it active again..
Also tell how many people want me to start updating from starting(Niel's part) or from the middle(Ishwar's part)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important......." in Jeevan Saathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krisshhna

krisshhna

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I read someone saying that the male leads have done well in this serial.
while it appreciate their personal view I sincerely beg to differ.
The female lead actress playing viraj has done an excellent and mature job.
she has tried her best to portray all sorts of emotions like love,anger,fearlessness.,sympathy,care,affection,helplessness,disappointment. etc.,(just to name a few)with great credibility.
even in her romantic scenes there was grace.,and dignity.
i read gaurav khanna calling her a very good actress. so true.
she has literally been carrying the show for more than an year.
Even the female support cast like viraj's mother.,kamakshi etc., have given very good performances.
I would request someone to make a video mix of the lead female actress depicting her acting skill.
so that more people tend to appreciate the hard work she has put behind the emotional demands of her role.
So instead of neil or ishwars parts I would like to see and appreciate viraj,s acting skills.
This would make people not to underestimate the female actressess acting skills.
 I feel that just they are female they are more often ovelooked and denied due credits.
As far as i am concerned the female lead has been the main reason for my watching the serial.
hence it would be great if she features mainly in a video remix.
Remember i am not  denying the credit for male leads but instead trying to point out that the females have not their best too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

krisshhna

krisshhna

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 9:10am | IP Logged
please the last line of my previous replying by omitting the not.
it should read as the females have done their best too.
sorry for the type mistake.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top