Fan Fictions

||FF-Dil ka rishta (Mjht) part 12-pg 61 8/03|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 67

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lipsa_mjht

Originally posted by drishti_sajan

hiiiiii lipsi.....*hugs*
Hi drishti !! *hugs back*
heyyy lipsi!!
Heyy drishti again!!LOL LOL
hiiiiii lipsi....*for the umpteenth time today*LOL

hows ya???
I am fine And you??
i'm totally fine too!!
Aww!!I was hoping that you would be !! Smile
awww....how sweet!
OMG......is this really ur 1st FF and the 1st part of it??? i really can't believe it!! i mean...it was soooooooooooo gud!!! infact it was awesome, fantabulous, mindblowing, outstanding, brilliant, excellent, superb!!!! and ur 11 yrs only!!
Really drish !! I don't deserve such praise LOL YUP DIDN'T YOU KNOW ?? LOL
yes u do.....u hav no idea just how much i loved ur part!! LOL....i did....but i can't believe it coz this part was that gud!!

Aww!! Thanks!! LOL Awww!!! Thanks again!!
welcome!!
welcome againLOLLOL

luved majan and sanu!!
awwwww.....gunji calls mayu bhaiya....except when she wants to tease him...LOL

Aww!! Thanks!! That's for the comedy routine !!

sooo.....will u be having these kind of scenes in most of the update or atleast in the majan scenes??

Sometimes!! What do you want !! aapki Khwawish sir aakhoon pe !! LOL LOL
LOLLOLLOL.....i wud like sum teasing in the majan scenes....though maybe not all

and sanu....LOL.....shukla and deodhar??? unlucky them yaar!!
LOL I too thought of that but then being there bosses makes a idea for the next chapters!! Coz no body can possibly say no to them !!
hahaha.......yup....thats true...no one can say no to them!!
[Lol] woh toh he!!
yaaaaa.....LOLLOL
when r sajan and mayur gonna meet each other????? is it in the next update??? can't wait for it!!

Lol drish I think I should keep the promo on the index first page !! To tell you a inside note sajan meet at part 3!! LOL

part 3?? ohk....now u hav to update even sooner okk.....i can't wait for sajan to meet!!

Sayank meeting next time drish !! Aww !!I'll update tommo!!
OMG.....don't tell they hate each other when they 1st meet and then sam doesn't let nups meet mayu and mayu doesn't let gunji meet sam.......i son't really like those kind of stories but even if it like that i'm sure u'll make me love itLOLLOL tomorrow!! yaayy!!! can't wait!!
thanks for the PM
Aww!! mention not drish !!I was eagerly waiting for your feedback !!
and i was waiting for ur reply!!

Awww!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwLOL

and continue really soon!!!

*Okie dokies*
Luv ya Loads
Lipsa Hug
luv ya too!!

Aww!! Luv ya more LOL LOL
luv ya even moreLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lipsa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||FF-Dil ka rishta (Mjht) part 12-pg 61 8/03|| (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged

hiiiiii lipsi.....*hugs*
heyyy lipsi!!

LOLHula drish!! *for the 2nd umpteenth time*LOLLOL

hows ya???
I am fine And you??
i'm totally fine too!!
awww....how sweet!
You are even sweeter!!Taking time to reply so many times!!!LOLLOL

OMG......is this really ur 1st FF and the 1st part of it??? i really can't believe it!! i mean...it was soooooooooooo gud!!! infact it was awesome, fantabulous, mindblowing, outstanding, brilliant, excellent, superb!!!! and ur 11 yrs only!!
yes u do.....u hav no idea just how much i loved ur part!! LOL....i did....but i can't believe it coz this part was that gud!!

welcome!!
welcome againLOLLOL

LOLLOL

luved majan and sanu!!

sooo.....will u be having these kind of scenes in most of the update or atleast in the majan scenes??

LOLLOLLOL.....i wud like sum teasing in the majan scenes....though maybe not all

Didn't get you Drish on the last sentence!! I would like to post some teasing And nok-jhoksLOL

LOL I too thought of that but then being there bosses makes a idea for the next chapters!! Coz no body can possibly say no to them !!
[Lol] woh toh he!!
yaaaaa.....LOLLOL
You Forgot to change colour of FontLOLLOL

when r sajan and mayur gonna meet each other????? is it in the next update??? can't wait for it!!

Lol drish I think I should keep the promo on the index first page !! To tell you a inside note sajan meet at part 3!! LOL

part 3?? ohk....now u hav to update even sooner okk.....i can't wait for sajan to meet!!

OMG.....don't tell they hate each other when they 1st meet and thensam doesn't let nups meet mayu and mayu doesn't let gunji meet sam.......i son't really like those kind of stories but even if it like that i'm sure u'll make me love itLOLLOLtomorrow!! yaayy!!! can't wait!!
No way Drish!! I don't like that much Drama happening !! Gets all too Filmy type you know but If you want I'll rewrite the second part again like that but beware then updates gonna take time !! all updates Coz I have typed part 3 also !! *oops* I didn't want to reveal that!!LOL..Ok now I am giving out a lot of surprises but anther sneek peak just for you coz I don't think anybody would like to read these long qoutes from our conversation !!Samrat helps mayank and He invites him to dinner but If You want I 'll change that !!

thanks for the PM

Awww!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwLOL

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! See I made a longer awww!!LOL

*Okie dokies*
Luv ya Loads
Lipsa Hug
luv ya too!!

luv ya even moreLOL

Luv ya the morest??LOL

Edited by Lipsa_mjht - 23 July 2009 at 7:29am

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 7:57am | IP Logged

hiiiiii lipsi.....*hugs*
QUOTE=Lipsa_mjht]hiiiiii lipsi.....*hugs*
heyyy lipsi!!

hiiiiii lipsi......*for the zillionant time today*LOLLOLLOL

hows ya???
I am fine And you??
i'm totally fine too!!
awww....how sweet!
awwww.....frnd ke liye itna toh kar sakti hoon na?Wink

welcome!!
welcome againLOLLOL

LOLLOL

luved majan and sanu!!

Didn't get you Drish on the last sentence!! I would like to post some teasing And nok-jhoksLOL
yup thats exactly what i said!!.....i want sum teasing and all

[Lol] woh toh he!!
yaaaaa.....LOLLOL
LOL.....opsie....my badLOLLOL

OMG.....don't tell they hate each other when they 1st meet and thensam doesn't let nups meet mayu and mayu doesn't let gunji meet sam.......i son't really like those kind of stories but even if it like that i'm sure u'll make me love itLOLLOLtomorrow!! yaayy!!! can't wait!!
No way Drish!! I don't like that much Drama happening !! Gets all too Filmy type you know but If you want I'll rewrite the second part again like that but beware then updates gonna take time !! all updates Coz I have typed part 3 also !! *oops* I didn't want to reveal that!!LOL..Ok now I am giving out a lot of surprises but anther sneek peak just for you coz I don't think anybody would like to read these long qoutes from our conversation !!Samrat helps mayank and He invites him to dinner but If You want I 'll change that !!

LOL......no yaar....don't change it.....i'm loving it the way it is!! just asked for TP!! OMG u've written even part 3!! do me 1 favour na PM me both the parts na....i wanna read them in advance......and i'll tell u my comments on it and then u can change it a bit if u wantLOL( this is just an excuse for me to read the parts nowLOLLOL)

OMG.......that wud be awesome yaar!! i wanna read it now!! can't wait all the way till tomorrow!!

thanks for the PM

Awww!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwLOL

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........i made an even longer one now

*Okie dokies*
Luv ya Loads
Lipsa Hug
luv ya too!!

luv ya even moreLOL

Luv ya the morest??LOL

luv ya the mostLOL

-Lipsa-

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 23 July 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged

hiiiiii lipsi.....*hugs*
QUOTE=Lipsa_mjht]hiiiiii lipsi.....*hugs*
heyyy lipsi!!

hiiiiii lipsi......*for the zillionant time today*LOLLOLLOL

Hii drish i think your reading this the next day !! so Hii *The first time* LOL LOL

hows ya???
I am fine And you??
i'm totally fine too!!
awww....how sweet!
awwww.....frnd ke liye itna toh kar sakti hoon na?Wink

[Aww!!! That's sweet of you!!

welcome!!
welcome againLOLLOL

LOLLOL

luved majan and sanu!!

yup thats exactly what i said!!.....i want sum teasing and all

I thought when you typed maybe not all I thought You missed out 'at'

[Lol] woh toh he!!
yaaaaa.....LOLLOL
LOL.....opsie....my badLOLLOL

LOL LOL No probs drish!!

LOL......no yaar....don't change it.....i'm loving it the way it is!! just asked for TP!! OMG u've written even part3!! do me 1 favour naPM me both the parts na....i wanna read them in advance......and i'll tell u my comments on it and then u can change it a bit if u wantLOL( this is just an excuse for me to read the parts nowLOLLOL)
OMG.......that wud be awesome yaar!! i wanna read it now!! can't waitall the way till tomorrow!!
LOLWhy are you fgetting so impatient actually I want to post the parts but have some work on them so..I'll post them next day and I have to aa someparts na that's why!!
Okie dokies!!
After I finsh the work I'll deffo post it!!

thanks for the PM

Awww!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwLOL

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........i made an even longer one now

LOL LOL Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!Okie now happy? LOL LOL

*Okie dokies*
Luv ya Loads
Lipsa Hug
luv ya too!!

luv ya even moreLOL

Luv ya the morest??LOL

luv ya the mostLOL

Luv ya like never loved anybody before!!!!Now beat that LOL LOL LOL

-Drishti-

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Good start.
Sorry dear , i wasn't here for two days.
Good relationship b/w Sam n Noops n Mayu n Gunjan.
continue soon.

-Lipsa-

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged
@mahak- NO probs !!

Thanks for commenting !!

Next part coming up in half an hour !!

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Ohh guys !!Thanks for the amazing feedback !! Thanks for so many comments !! Thanks !!
Here is the next part !! Hope you all like it!! And eagerly waiting for your comments on it!

Two cool dudes

Part two

"Ok nupur your attention here,Wake up or your gone today!!!6 baj rahe he!!",samrat screams his head off and then tries to pull the pillow off nupur

Nupur grabs back the pillow and says "Aur do min..Wait what did you say it's 6??"

She spings up from the bed and she was a sight to see her hair disheveled,clothes loose..

Samrat could barely help a chuckle!!

As she was rushing to the bathroom,If she had turned she could have seen a big grin formed on the face of samrat..

Samrat says to himself muttering,"Killer dude,lagta he nupur ne shukla sir ki baat nahi suni,Aaj to office 9:30 baje he!!

Nupur comes out of the bathroom all ready to go, "Ok!!i'm going",She grins and turns back,"Sorry I took your turn at bathroom,but what will I do jo aaya first wo pehle gaya"

Samrat grins and mutters,"aur phas gaya bhi"

Nupur sees the grin and asks what is so funny about me??

Samrat then gently pushes nupur towards the door and barely able to suppress a chuckle says,"Nothing nupur!!Now you go"

The moment he herad nupur going in the lift with the thak thak noise of her heels He burst into wild uncontrollable laughter

*To nupur*

She is continuously trying to get a taxi but is unsuccessful.Suddenly she sees a familiar face and decides that now she shouldn't bother getting a taxi she screams "benji".
Immediately a maroon stylish car stops and before neji could say anything she gets into the car and tells him to drive towards office.

*****On the way*****

Benji asks nupur with a grin,Nupur,If you go this early to office I think the maid will get relief ki atleast koi to meri jadhoo karne mein madat ke liye aa raha he bhale hi who itna bolti ho..Hath to bata lengi

Nupur answers with a sullen face, "Mr.Benji malhotra!,I think you need to eat memory tablets!! Aaj office he remember??"

Benji grins n says , "haan he par 9:30 baje"

Nupur turns to benji with a note of disbelief & shrieks "what??"

Benji replies grinning "haan samrat ne Tujhe bataya nahin kya??"

Nupur bites her tongue and thinks "Samrat ke bacche!! office aa aur agar maine tumhe mazaa na chakhaya to mera naam bhi nupur bhushan nahi,By god!!

Benji shakes nupur up and says, "wah hamare to bhagya hi khul gaye!! Itni bolni wali ladki aaj chup hai!jai ho jai ho!!"

Nupur looks at him sternly and tells him to drive wherever he was going!!
"ok gunjan,I'm going;Take care of yourself",mayank says with a smile and opening their hotel door!!

"okie-dokie,Bye mayank",Gunjanwavesbye
To samrat

"Chalo abhi 8:30 baj ne wale hein.lets get ready dude"

He chooses a suit with the name "fashion" written all over it [not really ok] LOL
He's looking super duper hot with only 1 word escaping his lips.actually 2 "killer dude".
With this and a last brush of his hair he reaches for the door knob and goes out.

To mayank

"Hmmm I think this is the address,Abhira flats flat A E 020",mayank says as he turns towards the building.
He stares upon a stylish building mixture of crystal white with a slight hint of pink.

Mayank's pov

Hey what a stylish building.I think I have come to the wrong building.Gunjan wont choose this.but to be sure lets ask somebody…

"Any problem dude"
A voice penetrates [sorry I just wanted to use this word.I learnt it from my evs exam todayLOL ]Into mayanks thoughts..

Mayank turns and sees a sweet handsome face.He liked him at first sight[only brotherly type ka love mind you]

Mayank turns and asks him:"yes please..Is this abhira flats??"

"Yes dude,this is it !!!Why??"

"Hi ,I'm mayank",Mayank extends his hand, "I'm new to Goa came to stay here."

"Oh,welcome to goa dude!!hope you find it a nice place,Btw what's your flat number"

"A E 020",Mayank says considering the slip in his hand

"wow dude that's just beside my flat,Another jolly neighbour,*winks*,That's good,ok it's Building A 5th floor,20th flat"

"Thanks dude" mayank thanks him,"Whats your name??"

My name is Samrat.......But you can call me....

Dil to pagal he dil deewana he,Tring tring

"excuse me",Samrat says taking out his mobile and giving a sigh seeing that it was shukla!!

"sure dude",Mayank notices his sigh and decides not to press on.

Samrat attends the call, "Hello,Oh sir,coming sir,I'm on my way sir,just two more minutes,Yes sir! !obviously sir!! Ok sir!!",

He turns and faces mayank "Ok dude I got to go.Important call.boss is calling"

Mayank grins and says, "No problem dude.hey why don't you come to my flat tomorrow for dinner?It's Sunday so no work also"

Samrat answers back, " hey not a bad idea dude !! sounds cool !!I'm game.see ya later"

And he leaves leaving mayank muttering "nice guy"
Hope you liked the second part

If yes,please press the like button!

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

parvatisrikantArjun_mayankpreksha07MoNaYaRoXsowmya.bharathi aramMaria_dmgsups2222luv_sweetzC_O_O_Ladi_guptasushups-Samira-Let-It-Godmgmjht4everzooni.bluekoolgurlpreethis-CreativeSoul-afshanafreen-madhvi--Drishti-_Payuu_sindhyaa.AttractiveAdyaxaviaraaish_punkShafooMahak SinhaNikki_TitlisweetMonayaSanu

Anjalika Khanna

Goldie

Anjalika Khanna

Posted: 24 July 2009 at 4:52am | IP Logged
nice part.................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LilyGurl-annie07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top