Fan Fictions

||FF-Dil ka rishta (Mjht) part 12-pg 61 8/03|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 67

Anjalika Khanna

Goldie

Anjalika Khanna

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hey add me to ur PM list want to read more..............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||FF-Dil ka rishta (Mjht) part 12-pg 61 8/03|| (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
OMG lipsi u started a FF and u dedicated it to me and r other frnds!!! OMG i still can't believe it!!
luved the intro yaar!!! continue wid the 1st part soon....dieing to read it and add me to ur PM list!!

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Lipsa_mjht

Originally posted by Lipsa_mjht

heyyyyyyyy lipsi !!! *hugs* awww !! u are so sweet, u have dedicated to me and our friends !! God bless you darling !!! Love the intro and as I have already told you waiting for the first chapter anxiously !!! Add me to your PM list too !!
love,
Naveen

Hinaveendi!!
Awww!!!U are more sweeter!Smile
I consider it my honuor to have it dedicated to you and our friends!!Coz they are the first ones I have made friends with on I-f..Of course you are on the first of the list!!

I'll post chapter in the evening naveen di after i make some corrections
do Pm me if you have any ideas ok Beause I know you are a fabulous writer!!

@bold-That goes without saying naveen di!!

aww lipsi !! i have a feeling that after u start ur FF, I'll be the once asking for ideas from u!!! WinkLOL

aww!!It won't coz your are my inspiration and kanz too!!

Like its impossible "Yeh toh impossible he,By god!!"

ahhh now kanz is a brilliant writer !!! i love her FF so much !!! its one of the best FF i have ever read till date !!!

Youtoothinkso..Butiplaceursandkanzonthesamethrone..No onecantopthem!!
Ok now I'm posting first part within 10 min!!

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 5:01am | IP Logged
@ aanjalika-ok ie dear adding!!

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishti_sajan

OMG lipsi u started a FF and u dedicated it to me and r other frnds!!! OMG i still can't believe it!!
luved the intro yaar!!! continue wid the 1st part soon....dieing to read itand add me to ur PM list!!
Lolz drish dont say so many Omgs ok!!

Thanksdear
I'm glad to have dedicated it to you all!!

Okie..I'm posting it in 10 min ok?

Ur added drish even if hadn't told me I could have added it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Thanks all!!i'm surprised at the response I got with 2-3 hrs even when I posted such a short intro..So I am posting this prior to my real intention to post it!!Thanks again guys and here's the second part...

Secrets unvieled

Part 1

A calm breeze was blowing a displacing a girl's hair..which slowly comes and crowds her face.She is continuously trying to blow the strand away but is unsuccessful.Just then a boy comes & brushes the strand off.the girl is shocked but then sweetly smiles

Girl: Thank you bhaiyya

Boy:hey gunjan!! mein tumko kitni baar kaho ke tum yahaan beach par mat aaya karo !! Ab to maa bhi delhi mein choot gayi..Ab tumhe kaun yeh sab sikayega?? Tum to goa ki beach ko to jaanti ho na??

Gunjan:sorry mayank,par mujhe wo hotel room mein ghutan si ho rahi thi so mein yahan aa gayi.Yeh job mujhe goa lekar aa tapka..Koi paas jagaha par interview ya office nahi ho sakta tha kya?.Iski waje se tumhe bhi apne boss ko kehkar Yahan transfer hona pada…Smile

Mayank:Par meri pyari behna acchi reporter ka toh yahi kaam hota hai ghoom ghoom ke story likhna aur apne boss ko submit karna aur is kaam mein tumhara bhai kab kaam ayega!!wese wo ghutan wali problem tum chinta mat karo kal to tumhare oops..I mean hamare flat mein rehno ko mil jayega

Gunjan(laughs):thik he bhaiyya!!lekin mujhe abhi tak samajh nahi aa raha kit um jaisa sadu or what you say "dedicated to work" mere saath aaya aur wo bhi goa.Majra kya he?

Mayank(in a pretend angry tone):Tum bhi kam nahi ho!!!Gunjan!!! bade bhai se aise baat karte hein??

Gunjan-accha ji !!ulta chor kotwal ko date!

Both laugh at this.mayank looks fondly at his innocent sister…
Dressed in a off white pink salwar,she looked exceptionally like an angel come down from the sky.He pats her head and they both head off to the hotel room

On the way:

Gunjan suddenly remembers one thing

Gunjan : Par kal hi flat mein shift ho jayenge??? Kal to mera interview he 10:30 baje!!

Mayank :Don't worry meri gudiya..mein hoon na mein sab sambhal lunga..Chinta mat karo!! Tum pehle 9:30 baje hotel room se nikal jaan aur mein 8:00 baje hamare Flat mein pahunch jaunga..tum akele to jaa paogi ya a phir first mere saath flat dekhogi??

Gunjan-flat ka kya he kal to wahan hi shift ho rahe he..Waise mujhe decorative flat dekhna he...kabada nahi

Mayank:Thik he..Sab kaam mein karu aur phal tumhe mile right??

Gunjan:obviously mayu!!

Then mayank says with a slight grin "Gunjan!!" In such a way that they both begin to laugh & laugh and in such a way that all the people In the hotel thought that 2 mad people have come to stay in the hotel.
Oof, "samrat,tum kab sudroge",A girls voice soundsLOL

"OOFO NUPUR!!! Tumhe kaun keh raha he ke mere kapade yahan wahan rakhe ke liye!!,samrat answers back.

Nupur says with a slight angry n irritated mood, "Oye mister!!yahan waha nahin thik jagahe par rakh rahi hoon wo jo tum kabhi nahi karte.waise shukra karo yeh kapde jake tumhare par nahi pad rahe he!! Aur tum bhi na samrat mujhe kitna pareshan karte ho!
Pata nahi sir ne tumhe office flats mein mera partner kyun bana diya,By god!!
Samrat says with a grin "accha!! Wo kaun thi jo sir se bol rahi thi ,*Clears his throat and Says in a nupur kinda tone*,"Sir please please mujhe samrat ke saath flat share karna he"

Nupur exclaims in a teasing kind of tone,"Samrat!!!"

And they both begin to laugh!!

Nupur,gasps and tries to imitate her boss between the laughter, "Mohadaya,Kripaya thodi der pratikshya kijiye,mein abhi dekh kar apko suchit karta hoon" and that last line is followed by a wave of her hand..

Samrat,Just about to burst into peals of laughter at last is able to say this,"Aur wo jo maine kaha tha, "sir yeh pratikshya kaun he.is she hot?.Aur agar he to yeh suchit uska boyfriend hua na to mein toh uski…. & then sir would say 'budbak'..

Nupur answers back holding her stomach, "Samrat,please aur nahi mera pait dukh raha he"

Samrat says with a smirk.."waise bhi wo shukla khud to kuch kaam nahi karta..sab kam uske chote bhai deodhar par chod deta hai"

Nupur answers laughing,"Yeh tumne sach saha by god"LOL

And the sound of laughter was probably heard by the whole building!!
Hope you liked it

if you liked plz press the like button..

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjun_mayankKitsinpreksha07sowmya.Maria_dmghasiiiMoNaYaRoXsups2222sushupsShwePoodmgmjht4everpreethis-LilyGurl-koolgurl-CreativeSoul-affu123.VanishingDreamsindhyaa.Let-It-Go-Drishti-xaviaraSobtiObsessionAttractiveAdyaaish_punkShafooMahak Sinhaannie07Nikki_TitlisweetMonayaSanu

--Priya--

--Priya--

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Great FF! Continue soon.

Anjalika Khanna

Goldie

Anjalika Khanna

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hey Lipsa nice part,...............
conyinue soon/.........................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top