•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
The curious case of Shahid Kapoor- Ages from 28 to 22!

July 22nd, 2009

Don't get confused as we are talking of Shahid's upcoming flick with Yash Raj Films, where he is supposed to look much younger than his age. For this, the handsome lad has worked equally hard and has gained the perfect look that was demanded of him.

In Kaminey he has build a well-toned body and dons a macho man look. On the other hand, in his next flick with Yash Raj and Anushka Sharma, the actor has slimmed down and is looking very young.

"I work according to my scripts and the character that I am portraying. In Kaminey I needed a good physique for which I have worked for almost a year and sacrifice on my liking of food. Where as, in my next film with Anushka, I need to look much younger so I have done sacrifices over there too," rues the young lad.

Elaborating on adapting himself according to the script, the actor chirps, "You can find good directors, producers and actors but not a good script. And if my script demands me to change, then I would do so gladly."

"For this new look I had to cut down on my muscular body and get a thin shape, which I have attained. I also liked my look for this film and am ready to take all kinds of challenge. Even if my next venture demands me to go out of the way for physical or mental challenge I would go ahead with it," he concludes.

Well definitely we can say for Shahid ki success ke liye kuch bhi karega.

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/07/shahid-kapoor-ages.html

aww i think he looks great in his new look!
he luks gr8in every look....
He looks great anyhow lol..and in ever way possible..hes the best and love him forever

x Mrs.HinalKaranGrover x😳
Love his new look so this is what it was for hope he keeps it..

hahah another aamir!

cant wait for his movies!

Shahid is looking way too hot with he's new look. And he already looks young so he doesn't need to work hard on that look.

but I wish he was working with amrita rao instead of anushka. Sorry anushka fans
he already looks so young so i dont quite understand working hard for it lols menahwile they have started linking him with anushka ,its just like 10 days or what they have started shooting for the film and yesterday i saw in aaj tak they were telling shahid has quite a "rangeen" life he is getting close with anushka lols.