Uttaran

Tappu can solve Icha's problem

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I dont understand one thing-- why is Tappu atleast not telling her parents that she doesnot like Veer....simple...I mean, she is still very young and so no one would really force her in to a marriage ....Tappu need not infact tell about Sid at all, she just has to tell that she doesnt like Veer and she is definitely not interested in marrige rite now...atleast then, Icha mite get some respite , then I think no one will have a problem if Veer is interested in Icha or some other girl....but as we know, Tappu never really cared about Icha..Icha is a living mannequin, she has to be with Tappu whenever Tappu wants her, Icha has to listen to Tappu , listen to her problems , but mannequins dont speak...so Icha has to keep her mouth shut .....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tappu can solve Icha's problem" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
this is really frustrating!

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Who's forcing Ichha? I have seen girls behave like that to make friends with the popular girls and all but Ichaa is not like that.. I don't understand why her character is developed this way.. she was not like this before the leap.. its not realistic at all..

rupalbuland

Groupbie

rupalbuland

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
i too agree,and why they send tappu away from each episode?
where she goes in every episode?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top