Uttaran

What was nani doin there

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I dont understand , how nani can suddenly appear in the rain like that....was she syping on Icha or something like that or following her all thru the day.....and she concotes her own story and presents it....isnt she ashamed that at this age, she has to lie and scheme so much ....aise nani ko toh Ram bhi na bacha sakta....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radashDelcy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What was nani doin there" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cal_pun_gal

cal_pun_gal

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Naani is a troublemaker, so i can expect anything from her..........my main problem still remains the same...

1.  why Iccha and Damini are still in haveli, after being insulted multiple times a day?  Initially they did not have any money, but now Damini has been working in the haveli for such a long time and i m sure she has saved enough to open a small business (e.g restaurant, sewing stuff etc).  so why take insult everyday???

2.  Iccha u follwed ur mother's advice when u were young...for God's sake...for once think on ur own and realize that Tappu is manipulating you....I m just getting fed up with these Soni (Maayake on Zee) like characters...Bahenji type, who can not speak for themselves and only thing that comes out of their mouth is YES, NO, TAPPU, ME, MUMMY JI...etc

CREATORS PLEASE,  for once.....try to portray today's middle class girls who still have their values but they stand up for themselves because they know that they can take care of themselves

3.  Why is that Veer not telling anyone that Tappu does not want to talk to him..............why does everyone like to play hide and seek with each other.......EIK TARAF WO GANDHI KA CHELA BAN RAHA HAI AUR DUSRI TARAF KISI KO SACH BHI NAHI BATA SAKTA........grow up...........

CREATORS PLS.........END THIS MISERY.........AT THIS POINT NEITHER ICCHA OR DAMINI ARE BECHARI TYPE.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radashjibi

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Yes i agree,suddenly she is there in the car!!!!!!!!!!

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
cal_pun_gal ClapClapClap
I have been saying this since my first day on the forums i guess..  pathetic losers like Damini and Ichaa and so many other crybaby characters in other shows who choose to live a dependant miserable life taking inslts are always the great heroines.. and characters who are career minded, independant, don't take crap from others are always made evil, villains, vamps. If damini cries and suffers she is noble why? if she is looking meekly while naani insults her daughter day in day out she is great why? Or is she just too lazy.. she has the easiest job ever on this planet.. hey creatives Indian audiences are more opinionated, mature and broadminded than u think. Make the 2 stand on their feet and we ll appreciate it more.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top