Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
zennu sweety " i have lost the touch "  all i can see from this that u are trying to get connected to the ff too much 😉.

I like the calm and composed ridhima , and more oever the fact tat she is considering is that she loved the soul of armaan , the feelings armaan had for her ..... and when those are gone ,she is rather confused to fall for the body or not.

But i would like her to give it a shot , may be those feelings come back even if the memory doesnt come.

And i so hope that he doesnt start falling in love with angie by any chance ....

are u going to include the characters of rahul and abi and niki ?

-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey zuzu... okay i have like officially left dmg now.... lol..ur part by far logical... the interns reactions were appropraite... and no worries u soo havn't lost ur touch..... lol.... am liking hor ridz is handeling the situation... ur one part is the equivilant to one week in dmg.... lol... loved it... cheers for the pm...xx
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazinggggggg part zuzu di muahh loved it bbe tooo goood great long part too wow can't wait for ridhima to make armana fall in luv with her do continue soon thnks for the Pm swancy
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey

wonderful part

love ur style of writing........

plsssssssss be super soon wid the next update

love
kavya
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jodubai

Hey,

amazing part 1, showed everyone's feelings, very nice, specially Atul & Ridzi.....glad u even wrote a little about Angie....
beach sounds a good idea, hope they find out a little more about the new Arman....

I think you should make Ridzi make Arman fall in love with her again, by Ridzi doing all the things Arman did for her, play basketball, see if Shaskank can oraganise a medical camp camp again, go to Lonavala
more important get Rahul back, cos Arman would know Rahul, since they were togather in college
am sure, u will move the story much more sensibly

take care
Jo

Aha! Great idea... bringing Rahul and Niki back... though Armaan would hate Rahul like the first time they met at Sanjeevni. haha... that would be funny. Thanks for the suggestions!
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ah...beach at a party. Feeling bad for AR.

Great update.

Natasha
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
I loved the part it was sooo good
poor ridzi i feel so bad for her
can't wait to read more continue soon

>333 shraddha😊
aarora thumbnail
hey loved the update honey..amazing..so riddhima wants her armaan back..lets c how she makes that happen..continue soon..cant wait to read more..
thanks for PM..
love ya..
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the comments :). Just a note to let ya'll (I'm from the South hehe) know that I won't be able to update until around August 10th or so because my best friend's wedding is coming up :). Have to get ready for it! Anyways, everyone have a good weekend.