Whats ur Gift for ur Brother on Raksha Bhandhan

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey on the occassion of this Raksha Bhandhan i want to gift my brother something special..but i dont know where sholud i go and buy gift for him.. Please suggest
Dont the brothers usually gift their sisters stuff?
but just buy him food haha ...sweets!

but on a serious note, buy him something he likes...or maybe just a gift card? and he can buy what he wants :)

Dont celebratee that :(

but yeah buy him indian sweeets - i love that yum! hehe
LOL i would never gift my brother anything for raksha bhandhan....just a rakhi and feed him a sweet 😆

the brothers GIVE us the presents...i get $300 every year including from my brother & my cousins :D

Originally posted by Jess.

LOL i would never gift my brother anything for raksha bhandhan....just a rakhi and feed him a sweet 😆

the brothers GIVE us the presents...i get $300 every year including from my brother & my cousins :D

$300 - whats that in english money =/

lucky you!! ,
i dont celebrate raksha bhandhan! but for eid i always get money off my mum / dad / sisters/brothers and cousins , i love eid - i get rich haha ,

Hey my brother is 26 , i am gifting him one box of bengali sweets and giving a surprise vouchers for Kaya Skin Clinic. They have mens speacial packages which i ve heard is awesome.

I always have to send my bros the rakhis by post.

btw. I make my rakhis myself
Originally posted by Vedika126

I always have to send my bros the rakhis by post.

btw. I make my rakhis myself

awwwh , thats cute - making rakhis by your self :)
Originally posted by Jiya4eijaz

awwwh , thats cute - making rakhis by your self :)

awww I know so cute, hand made rakhis..lucky bro😳
Originally posted by S.Diva

Hey on the occassion of this Raksha Bhandhan i want to gift my brother something special..but i dont know where sholud i go and buy gift for him.. Please suggest

aww but isn't bro supossed to gift the sis on raksha bandhan...ask him to give it to you😆😉
ok jk...if you really wanna gift him something, I would say like a ps2 or pc game (if he's young), or maybe a watch or shirt (if he's older). But generally sisters feed them sweets and tie rakhi and bros have to give gifts😉