Fan Fictions

RM/AR- Na Jaane....Kya Ho Gaye Part 7(p.22)-NEW (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 25

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
ohhhhhh why did the part end DisapproveDisapprove....i really enjoyed reading it ! love your dialogues siddhi....Awww RM Day Dreaming....first step to love is friendshipDay Dreaming....update super fast plzzzzzzzzDancingDancingDancing
Thanks for the PM Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsMaanKhurana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RM/AR- Na Jaane....Kya Ho Gaye Part 7(p.22)-NEW (Page 24)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss.sonia

miss.sonia

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
awesome
fantastic
great part
i just read whole ff and its awesmoe plz plz plz plz plz plz p
update soon

PS- i hate rahuls view about girls Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsMaanKhuranarapi_c

Blushhhh

Blushhhh

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
hey siddhi,
wonderful updates.i am new here.luv the characters.add me in ur pm list.hoping for a pm for ur update soon.

luv
oochita

MrsMaanKhurana

MrsMaanKhurana

MrsMaanKhurana

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss.sonia

awesome
fantastic
great part
i just read whole ff and its awesmoe plz plz plz plz plz plz p
update soon

PS- i hate rahuls view about girls Tongue

hey new reader cool. thank you thank you thank you! i know, rahul's view on girls is really disgusting but he doesn't even mean half the stuff he says. he is a teenage boy. what more could you expect? but i can assure you it will change. Wink

-Mishti_Divz-

MrsMaanKhurana

MrsMaanKhurana

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhzie

hey siddhi,
wonderful updates.i am new here.luv the characters.add me in ur pm list.hoping for a pm for ur update soon.

luv
oochita

another new reader. this is fantastic. thanks! i will definitely pm you next time i update.

-Mishti_Divz-

MrsMaanKhurana

MrsMaanKhurana

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsugar

ohhhhhh why did the part end DisapproveDisapprove....i really enjoyed reading it ! love your dialogues siddhi....Awww RM Day Dreaming....first step to love is friendshipDay Dreaming....update super fast plzzzzzzzzDancingDancingDancing
Thanks for the PM Embarrassed

saba you make me laugh. truly you understand my point. friendship then love always equals a beautiful story. thank you thank you.

sweetsugar

MrsMaanKhurana

MrsMaanKhurana

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulcccmuskaan

YESHhhh u finally updated !!

OKAY SO - When Muski and Ridzie were dressing up and all remind me of our navaratri fun...Wink
First AR scene w/ Ridz stoppin armaan was shooo sweet...Embarrassed
awhhhhhhhhhhh....Muski bumped into Rahul...tee-hee....tht was just fantasizing....Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming Day DreamingHe dropped her hahahaha...ROFLI was cracking up soo hard...ROFLROFL
OMG he took her picture...OMG OMG..hayyeee Big smile
And ohh Muski's attitude...WOW.."So, how about you just shut your mouth and leave me alone. Understand?" OoOoOoO Shocked
I could really feel the pain when Rahul really hit Muski's finger by mistake..I loved the way he took care of her though...
Oh and most importantly  I completely loved their friendly talk..no wait I cant even call it friendly more than friendly talk...Embarrassed
On the whole I loved each and every moment of this
update...Clap Clap

Finally ta-ta for now...
PLease for god's sake update soon...LOL

Luv Vikshu...
Tongue

Vikshu i love you! You say so so much  and it always makes me smile. Love your comments. You say such sweet thoughts and i love it. I'm glad you like it. Even though i didn't like this part of mine that much. But, thank you for the lovely comments. Smile

rahulcccmuskaan

MrsMaanKhurana

MrsMaanKhurana

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMallikGrover

Hey Siddhi Smile
The update was amazing.I loved the AR scene obviously because it was so cute and simple.And then the big bump between RM.lol..i cant believe he dropped her..Jacka**..well Muskaan had a lot to say to him..so thats good..and then poor Muskaan was left all alone to play dandiya..but its good to know she had a group to play with(Rahuls group) :) And now again Muskaans anger.woah..well that was a lot of anger thrown on rahul wasent it? Lmao. Cant believe the whole line stopped..and then muskaan's poor finger got hurt..but Rahul to the rescue..Aw..happy to know he cared enough to help her and their cute conversation in the cafeteria was just adorable..loved how sweet rahul was with Muskaan..And then Riddhima came and ruined it..lol with her OMG OMG ARMAAN! (something i would do) but atleast they left smiling at each other :) But now i wonder what so amazing happened between Armaan and Riddhima..so please do write that part! Dying to read it :)
Luv AnuSmile

oh anisha rahul isnt a jacka**. he just doesn't know how to treat a girl properly. but he will learn soon. and muskaan's anger. I feel like that is her weakest or should i say strongest quality. her anger stuns him, it makes him rethink of what he has done. it makes rahul understand his mistake. oh and ar, they are just too cute, im glad i put them in this story. and you would def. be going armaan armaan armaan. um..to tell you the truth i dont even know what armaan said to riddhima. will have to think of something extra juicy. ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top