Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: riddhzie

hey siddhi,

wonderful updates.i am new here.luv the characters.add me in ur pm list.hoping for a pm for ur update soon.

luv
oochita

another new reader. this is fantastic. thanks! i will definitely pm you next time i update.
MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar

ohhhhhh why did the part end πŸ˜’πŸ˜’....i really enjoyed reading it ! love your dialogues siddhi....Awww RM 😍....first step to love is friendship😍....update super fast plzzzzzzzz
Thanks for the PM 😳

saba you make me laugh. truly you understand my point. friendship then love always equals a beautiful story. thank you thank you.
MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulcccmuskaan

YESHhhh u finally updated !!

OKAY SO - When Muski and Ridzie were dressing up and all remind me of our navaratri fun...πŸ˜‰
First AR scene w/ Ridz stoppin armaan was shooo sweet...😳
awhhhhhhhhhhh....Muski bumped into Rahul...tee-hee....tht was just fantasizing....😍
😍 😍He dropped her hahahaha...🀣I was cracking up soo hard...🀣🀣
OMG he took her picture...OMG OMG..hayyeee πŸ˜ƒ
And ohh Muski's attitude...WOW.."So, how about you just shut your mouth and leave me alone. Understand?" OoOoOoO 😲
I could really feel the pain when Rahul really hit Muski's finger by mistake..I loved the way he took care of her though...
Oh and most importantly  I completely loved their friendly talk..no wait I cant even call it friendly more than friendly talk...😳
On the whole I loved each and every moment of this
update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Finally ta-ta for now...
PLease for god's sake update soon...πŸ˜†

Luv Vikshu...
πŸ˜›

Vikshu i love you! You say so so much  and it always makes me smile. Love your comments. You say such sweet thoughts and i love it. I'm glad you like it. Even though i didn't like this part of mine that much. But, thank you for the lovely comments. πŸ˜Š
MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsMallikGrover

Hey Siddhi 😊

The update was amazing.I loved the AR scene obviously because it was so cute and simple.And then the big bump between RM.lol..i cant believe he dropped her..Jacka**..well Muskaan had a lot to say to him..so thats good..and then poor Muskaan was left all alone to play dandiya..but its good to know she had a group to play with(Rahuls group) :) And now again Muskaans anger.woah..well that was a lot of anger thrown on rahul wasent it? Lmao. Cant believe the whole line stopped..and then muskaan's poor finger got hurt..but Rahul to the rescue..Aw..happy to know he cared enough to help her and their cute conversation in the cafeteria was just adorable..loved how sweet rahul was with Muskaan..And then Riddhima came and ruined it..lol with her OMG OMG ARMAAN! (something i would do) but atleast they left smiling at each other :) But now i wonder what so amazing happened between Armaan and Riddhima..so please do write that part! Dying to read it :)
Luv Anu😊

oh anisha rahul isnt a jacka**. he just doesn't know how to treat a girl properly. but he will learn soon. and muskaan's anger. I feel like that is her weakest or should i say strongest quality. her anger stuns him, it makes him rethink of what he has done. it makes rahul understand his mistake. oh and ar, they are just too cute, im glad i put them in this story. and you would def. be going armaan armaan armaan. um..to tell you the truth i dont even know what armaan said to riddhima. will have to think of something extra juicy. 🀣
MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuskaanGarewal1

oh anisha rahul isnt a jacka**. he just doesn't know how to treat a girl properly. but he will learn soon. and muskaan's anger. I feel like that is her weakest or should i say strongest quality. her anger stuns him, it makes him rethink of what he has done. it makes rahul understand his mistake. oh and ar, they are just too cute, im glad i put them in this story. and you would def. be going armaan armaan armaan. um..to tell you the truth i dont even know what armaan said to riddhima. will have to think of something extra juicy. πŸ˜†

IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dear...ur part was awesum..really...loved rahul's concrn...Muskaan confusion & their SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET talk....continue sooon.....do pm me ....
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey mind blowing ff
plz add me to ur pm list
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesum ff!!!plz add me to your PM list