RM/AR- Na Jaane....Kya Ho Gaye Part 7(p.22)-NEW - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by rahulcccmuski

Siddhuuuu....🤗

OMG first of all such a cute beginning...!! ❤️

I cant believe u have AR sitting next to each other...😛 ahhh and yes i must say tht u are an awesomastic writer... ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️

Seriously tht line
"Uh, I'm gonna get to know you just because you don't want me to" IS confusing...

But luved da begining of da story...muahhh....cant wait for futher parts...So plz do continue da story....hehe...!! 👍🏼
❤️

Luv Vikshu... 😆

thanks vikshu, i'm really happy you liked it and i hope you like the rest of the story to....i will probably have the next part up today or tom and i hope you like it...
Originally posted by Namrata_12

Awwwwww perfect beginningg!!! It was soo cuuuteee :D

continue soon, i cant wait to read more :)

can u pm me when u update next?

thanks you so much...i'm glad you liked it and i will be continuing real soon=] and sure i will pm you when the next part is up
Originally posted by Sab93

hi, my name's Sabreena, I'm a huge RM fan, and I just read this.
It sounds great, can you please PM me when you continue?
Thanks,
Saby

Hi Sabreena, Thanks and sure i will pm you..=]
Originally posted by imane568

WOW...Amazing INTRO...
Iam Imane and i am also a huge fan on RM...
It's nice to see RM fans emerging with creativity as we don't get to see them on the real show...Thank you for this Fic...and do continue please..

Hi Imane, Thank you so much. I will be continuing soon..
Originally posted by Radhika Shah

Looks really intresting..
the first aprt was Great!!!!!!!!:)
please continue soon
and Do PM me.......

thanks=] and yes i will pm you when i continue..
Originally posted by mkp1995

hey sidhi
amazing intro loved it to the core😃
yo tell Anjie 2 calm down lol...😡😆😆
anyways loved plz do add me 2 ur pm list for the next update....
thanx- misha =]
😛

hey misha, I'm glad you read my story and you liked it...and yes definitely i will pm you when the next part is up///
Originally posted by ibdt2004

nice intro!

let me know when you update!!

thanks and i will pm you when the next part is up
Originally posted by *angadkripa*

great intro

looking forward for reading this ff

thanks=]
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww me is speechless😍
girl dat was just awesome u've got me hooked n dat too from da first part ...... Cant wait for da nxt part............
dis is for u *muskaan Garewal1 * 👏

thanku for starting such a nice fanfic
              n a tank u also to
               *anu & vikshu*
Part 2-

Muskaan quickly walked into class and sat in her seat. She took all her work out to get to a head start so she could finish before anyone else. Muskaan was very picky about those types of things. She always wanted to be first in things like that. Anything school wise she wanted to be first. All this she just did to make her parents proud. She looked over to Ridz and saw that Ridz was doing the same. Like they say. Great Minds Think Alike. Just then Rahul sat down next to her. He was wearing a Black shirt that was half buttoned showing somewhat of his chest and jeans. Muskaan didn't pay attention to him at all. She was so preoccupied of her work.
Muskaan- Are bhagwan, how will i finish all this work today?( touching her head) No Muskaan, you can do it. Only a little more.
Muskaan then went back to her work. All this time, Rahul was watching.
Rahul-(in his mind) Not bad. She's smart. Pretty good looking. Has dressing sense. Skinny jeans with a purple short-sleeve turtle-neck top that wraps perfectly around her body. Curly hair. Hmmm...I prefer straight but it doesn't look bad. It actually looks nice. Well, on her at least. 9 out of 10. No wait 8 out of 10. She talks to much to herself. Hey, maybe you should talk to her(started turning himself towards Muskaan)(talking to Muskaan now) Hey, Muskaan right?
Muskaan- (still concentrating on her work) Huh? Um..yeah..(still not looking up)
Rahul- (making a face)(in his mind) Wow...what's wrong with her ...she's not even looking at me. Try harder Rahoool. She can't resist you.No one can (smiling)Oh, so aren't you in my history and spanish class. (talking back to Muskaan)
Muskaan- Yeah okay( not paying attention to what Rahul was saying)
Rahul was getting frustrated. Usually girls get excited if Rahul says hi to them. But this girl won't even look at me. She's so busy with her work. Try harder, dude, You can do it. Ask her for a pencil. Yeah that will work. Uh,(talking to Muskaan) Can I borrow a..
Muskaan- (slams her hand down on her desk and looks at Rahul, fuming) Excuse me, Don't you have anything better to do than annoy me by asking me all these useless questions. (flailing her hand in front of Rahul) What's your problem? You've been annoying me since the time you got here. Can you just tell me what you wanna say now and then leave me alone.
Rahul- (shocked)
He couldn't believe that a girl like Muskaan could say that to him. No. He couldn't believe a girl talked to him like that. Usually they would talk sweetly or not talk at all because they would be caught in his looks, but his girl, just yelled at him. Told him to leave him alone.
Rahul-(coming back to his senses) Um...I...uh I...just wanted to borrow a pencil.( stuttering)
Muskaan- (rolling her eyes and turning around and grabbing a pencil from her purse) Here( she handed Rahul the pencil) Now, please( folding her hands) don't disturb me. ( she turned back to her work )
Rahul- (whoa..her anger) (takes a deep breath).( turns back to his work) Rahul looks around. He sees everyone doing work. Even Armaan. ( in his mind) Man, come on. You have to do some work now. ( shaking his hair with his hands)
Rahul is about to work when..
Muskaan- Rahul? ( Muskaan said slowly)
Rahul- ( in his mind) Is she talking to me? Rahul, dude. I bet she wants to yell at you some more. (talking to Muskaan) Yeah?
Muskaan- Um...i was just thinking. Why do you need a pencil in computers? ( raising one of her eyebrows)
Rahul- (speechless)
Rahul didn't know what to say. Initially, he had asked Muskaan for a pencil so she would look at him. But, he couldn't tell her that. She would yell at him even more and this time she would yell so loud that the whole class would hear.
Rahul- (in his mind) Rahul, yaar. You just make something up. But what?
Muskaan was just looking at him thinking why it was taking him so long to answer his question. She folded her hands across her chest to show him she was waiting for him to answer.
Rahul- (stuttering) Um...I needed a pencil because....I just wanted it for..um..uh..I...I...(Muskaan just looked at him not understanding what he was trying to say.
But before Rahul could continue speaking..Ms. Rose interrupted.
Ms. Rose-Good Afternoon class. Today's assignment will be page 10, 11, 12. Do all the lessons on your computer. It's due at the end of class.
Muskaan didn't continue her discussion with Rahul. Frankly she was just to caught up in her work. Rahul was kind of thankful. He was glad that Muskaan never asked about the pencil again. He really didn't have an answer to her question. And if she asked again, Rahul would be dead because if he couldn't come up with an answer then he obviously wouldn't be able to come up with one now.
The rest of class was quiet. Ms. Rose had given the students so much work that they didn't have time to talk or fool around. No one even knew when the bell rang. But it did and they all hurried out. Especially Rahul because he didn't want to bump into Muskaan again. Not after what happened today.

~Okay guys this is part two...i hope you guys like. thank you guys for the feedback on my last part. It was really nice to hear and meant a lot to me so please give me feedback on this part as well. Criticism, suggestions all all welcome and i encourage those of you silent readers to please tell me what you are thinking because your opinion is the one that counts..so thanks you and enjoy!!~