RM/AR- Na Jaane....Kya Ho Gaye Part 7(p.22)-NEW

MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Na Jaane Mere Dil Ko Kya Ho Gaya: A Rahul and Muskaan Fan Fiction

This fanfic is dedicated to Anu and Vikshu, who helped and pushed me to write this story on rahul and muskaan,
Hey guys, I'm here starting a new fanfic on my favorite jodi, Rahul and Muskaan. This is something different then what we see on Dill Mill Gayye, and I hope you guys like it! Well, this story takes place in a normal high school in America. They are all in 11th grade. This is from Muskaan's point of view.

Characters:
Rahul- popular, a ladies man, always looking for fun, cares about school, but not as much as others, he can be sensitive and caring but rarely because his friend's influence. The girls always fall for his charm, yet he could care less because they are just his "past-time."

Muskaan-a sweet girl, yet is very outspoken, doesn't let anyone tell her what to do, independent, smart, always like to succeed in everything. Wants a guy she can count on, but just hasn't found the right one.

Riddhima- Muskaan's best friend, understands her very well, she is also very smart, sincere, lovable. She stands up foor hr friends and is very dedicated.

Armaan-
Rahul's best friend, he understands Rahul's feeling. He is popular but his popularity doesn't really go to his head. He is caring, and very handsome and knows what right or wrong.

Atul- Muskaan's friend. He is very sweet and caring. He is not like most of the guys ins school. He is different. He is very nice and smart and his friends are always there to support him as he is there to support them.

Anjali- Popular, pretty, very snotty, feels like she is superior to everyone. Rahul's friend.

Part 1-
Dear Diary,
    You won't believe what happened in school today. Today, was my first day of school. Everything was going fine. I mean, Ridzie is in my history and computer class while Atul is in my spanish and Math class. But, the good part is that we all are together in lunch. Lunch wasn't bad, we mostly talked about the classes we had and made fun of the teachers. The day went by so fast that i was already going to my last class of the day: Computers. At first, i didn't think i would have trouble in computers. It seemed fairly easy. But, who knew that as soon as i entered the classroom, i would be faced with a problem. Rahul. He's so stupid, selfish and a jerk. Okay, before i start rambling on about how much i hate him let me just tell you what happened.

I hurried to Computer Class with Ms. Rose because i didn't want to be late and make a bad impression of myself. Scurrying quickly into the classroom, I  saw students gathered around the bulletin board where the seating chart was posted. I tried making my way through all the students and i saw Ridzie.

"Ridzie, Hi, i hope we sit next to each other." I was so worried. I didn't want to sit next to anyone besides Ridz. I prayed at the very moment that god would listen to me and place me next to her.

"Yeah, i hope so(smiling) But, I'm sure everything will be okay even if we can't sit next to each other ." Ridz smiled, putting her hand on my shoulder.
      "I don't think i can sit next to any of these kids.(i said making a face that showed disgust) They think so much of themselves. They are so unappealing to sit next to each other." ( I said pointing to the other students talking and being rowdy. They all were so different then me and Ridz. There opinions and they way they talked and just everything was so different that it felt like we wouldn't be able to fit in this crowd.

"Damn, i have to sit next to a girl name Muskaan," Rahul said loudly as he walked away from the board.
I was so shocked that he said that. I didn't even know him. I mean, yes i saw him around in school but we never talked, we never saw each other. So without even knowing me, how could he say that ?

"What's his problem," i said making a face at Rahul. "I don't even know him."

"Don''t worry Muskaan, you know that Rahul is like that. Too cool for people like us. You just ignore him. Okay?" Ridzie said reassuringly, smiling.

I smiled back at Ridzie. She always knew what to say to make me feel better. She is truly my best friend, my sister.

I walked over to the seating chart and saw that yes, Rahul was right, I did have to sit next to him.
"Ridz, who do you have to sit next to? Because if i have to sit next to Rahul then that means we aren't sitting together." Ridz shrugged her shoulders and went to the bulletin board. Her smile soon vanished and became a sigh.
"What happenned Ridz?" i asked wondering why she seemed upset.
"I have to sit next to Armaan," Ridz said sadly looking at the floor.
"Oye, Its okay. Atleast you don't have to sit next to Rahul, you know that Armaan is much nicer." i smiled trying to comfort Ridz..Ridz nodded and smiled and walked to her seat.

I turned around and saw Rahul looking at me. I remembered what he said to me and i felt anger again. I didn't want him to feel good about what he said. So, i glanced at the bulletin board and to my best attempt said "shit" and walked away, not even looking at him. I know. Pathetic. But, i couldn't think of anything besides that. I was so angry yet i didn't want him to know.

I sat down in my seat mad. I really didn't want to sit next to Rahul. I felt like a little baby, whining like this, but really it was frustrating to sit next to somebody so arrogant as him. Thinking of the devil, he came and plumped himself onto his seat. He looked around and then started talking to Armaan, who sat just a few seats down. Rahul, was so annoying, he started talking really loud to Armaan and he kept laughing on god knows what? I found it completely useless to pay attention. I turned around to Ridz and mouthed pouting, "Riddhi,," pointing to Rahul to show her the amount of disgust i felt towards him.
"I know," she mouthed pointing to Armaan who was doing the same. But then she looked back at me, blinked and smiled. "It will be okay."
"Argh! " I said twisting myself in my chair looking up to the ceiling..

"Rabbaji, what did you do, instead of placing me next to Riddhima, you put me next to this bandar. How will i survive this computer class sitting next to Rahul?" I kept whining until, Rahul turned around and looked at me. I stopped talking and just tried to ignore him.

He looked at me from head to toe and then said, "Hi, I'm Rahul. (extending his hand forward for me to shake)

"Hi," i said angrily, not even looking at his face. I even ignored shaking his hand. I didn't feel it was necessary for me to shake a person's hand who insults me. I just looked away and started looking around at the classroom.

Rahul took away his hand. He waited a few seconds, before he started talking to me "Uh, I'm gonna get to know you just because you don't want me to." Rahul just looked at me while i sat there speechless. Why is he saying this? Is he trying to act nice or what? This was  very confusing.

I just looked toward Rahul trying to get my face together and asked," Um..why do want to know me?" At this point, i really didn't know what to say. I was just curious as to why he said that to me. What could he want by knowing me?

Rahul leaned towards me. I found this very uncomfortable. I even made it obvious by leaning away from him. But, he just kept coming closer until i couldn't leaned back anymore. He then just looked at me and spoke,"Because you said shit when you saw that you had to sit next to me." That why he wants to know me? Because i said shit?

I was unable to say anything. I tried to find words to say to him but nothing i said made sense. I guess i was still shocked and surprised because i kept rambling words like," Um...i didn't..i mean..uh..i.."

Rahul then cut me off and coldly told me," Yeah Okay, whatever." Then, he turned around and started talking to Armaan again.

The rest of the class, I didn't look at him nor did he look at me. I sat there quiet just waiting to get out. I couldn't stand Rahul before and now there is no way i can stand Rahul sitting next to me for the next couple of months. Oh Diary, what will i do?

Well, guys that the beginning of my story. This is my first story so please do comment. Criticism and suggestions are welcomed. I hope you guys like it. =]

Index-
Part 1/ Intro- Page 1
Part 2- Page 4
Part 3- Page 7
Part 4- Page 10
Part 5- Page 15
Part 6- Page 17
Part 7- Page 22
Edited by MuskaanGarewal1 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Siddhi๐Ÿ˜Š
Very sweet story..and the concept is really cute and really different from others! โญ๏ธ

Your a really good writer..so keep up the fabolous work! The characters seem really cute.but Anajli seems like such a snob! Arghh! . ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กAR have to sit next to each other! ๐Ÿ˜ณVery cute!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณwould love to see where there story will end up๐Ÿ˜Š

And i loved the line "Uh, I'm gonna get to know you just because you don't want me to"๐Ÿ‘

So please continue soon and i hope RM are togethor soon!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Keep up the good work๐Ÿ‘

Luv Anu๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by peacewithin - 14 years ago
ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hello there...siddhi...
well...welcome to the fanfictions world....and hey..ur fic is quite innovative....i loved the part...especially when RAhul chooses to ignore muskaan and talks to Armaan again...that is a cool one....Rahul seems nice....but is he in wrong company? Armaan doesnt seem wrong...could u show us a li'l of Armaan riddhima PLZZ?
thanks....
regards
Ananya...๐Ÿ˜‰

ALL the best for ya fic...That's all I have to say...for now....cheers..!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice part!!

do continue soon!!
rahulcccmuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Siddhuuuu....๐Ÿค—

OMG first of all such a cute beginning...!! โค๏ธ

I cant believe u have AR sitting next to each other...๐Ÿ˜› ahhh and yes i must say tht u are an awesomastic writer... โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ  โญ๏ธ

Seriously tht line
"Uh, I'm gonna get to know you just because you don't want me to" IS confusing...

But luved da begining of da story...muahhh....cant wait for futher parts...So plz do continue da story....hehe...!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
โค๏ธ

Luv Vikshu... ๐Ÿ˜†
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awwwwww perfect beginningg!!! It was soo cuuuteee :D

continue soon, i cant wait to read more :)

can u pm me when u update next?
hi, my name's Sabreena, I'm a huge RM fan, and I just read this.
It sounds great, can you please PM me when you continue?
Thanks,
Saby
accountband thumbnail
WOW...Amazing INTRO...
Iam Imane and i am also a huge fan on RM...
It's nice to see RM fans emerging with creativity as we don't get to see them on the real show...Thank you for this Fic...and do continue please..
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Looks really intresting..
the first aprt was Great!!!!!!!!:)
please continue soon
and Do PM me.......
mkp1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey sidhi
amazing intro loved it to the core๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yo tell Anjie 2 calm down lol...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anyways loved plz do add me 2 ur pm list for the next update....
thanx- misha =]
๐Ÿ˜›