PR - Written + Vid/Pics Update - July 20th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Pavitra Rishta - Written Update - July 20th

By: Navii D.

Full Episode:

Sulochana says," My only wish has been that all 3 of my daughters get married to well educated young man and today that happened". Manav says," What do you mean? Sulochana says," I know everything about you but, I wan't to hear it from you're mouth". [ Manju get's tensed! Along, with Manav's mother ] Manav's mother says," I will tell them! My Manav is a Mechanical Engineer. [ Manav is Confused and Shocked ] We have our own garage. Rich, Rich people come and stand infront of ourhouse and make a line to get married to Manav. But, for our Manav, Archana is perfect girl. She is beautiful and has good values". Manav says," Maaa, This is not the truth". Manav's mother says," Manav doesn't like to praise himself even a little bit. Look Manav we have to tell them the truth! We have to tell them.. Otherwise, after marriage everything is shown". Sulochana says," That is what we like about you. What you're mother told us we already knew. Archana's father had come to you're garage". Manav's mother says," Then should we consider this marriage done?". Sulochana says," Yes, Ofcourse". [ Everyone is celebrating and hugging. While, Manav is left there ] When they are outside his house door he says," Mom, Why did you do that?". She replies," What?" Manav replies," Lie and tell them that I am a Mechanical Engineer". She replies," No, You are a Mechanic and you fix a engine so, there you are a Mechanical Engineer". He replies," There is a VERY BIG DIFFERENCE! It takes a Mechanical Engineer years and years to get a degree and be called that. You so easily just made me that?". She replies," According, to me I said what I should. Don't fight with me". Manav replies," But, they are fooled". She replies," What kind of lie did I say? I only said one or two! I did it for you". He replies," The garage?". She replies," The garage is big right?". He replies," I don't own it! I only work there as a WORKER!". She replies," My son. Don't get too tensed. You like the girl and I like the girl. You will get married and live happily ever after!". He replies," It's not about my hapiness, it's about that poor girl's and her families! Today you lied and when they find out? You shouldn't have lied! A Mechanical Engineer earns 40,000. I barely make 12,000-13,000. I work 24/7. I can't get sick or take a day off or else everything goes wrong! You called me a Mechanical Engineer. A Mechanical Engineer if he takes a day off. He goes to a little hotel and eats. He is not in tension like I am". Manav's mother replies," That means NO GIRL will ever get married and come to our house". Manav replies," It's not like that. But, they have seen some dreams about there daughter. We have betrayed them.I cannot give her a secure future! That's the difference between me and a Mechanical Engineer". She replies," They have choosen you. I don't think it makes a difference if you are a Mechanical Engineer or not". Manav replies," I WILL NOT LIE AND GET MARRIED! A LIE CANNOT BE THE BASE OF A PAVITRA RISHTA! We will go tomorrow and tell them the truth". His mother replies," They know everything". He replies," Meaning?". She replies," Archana's sister-in-law came here to tell me to lie to them that you are a Mechanical Engineer. You don't know how hurt Archana is because of her mother's stubborness. Archana mother want's her to get married to a well-educated boy. Tell me which well-educated boy will marry a girl who has only gone to school until grade eight? But, she says nothing. She just takes the pain. Her marriage has broken twice. People talk all kinds of bad things. She is getting the blame for nothing! They wan't her to take her out of that atmosphere. That's why they picked you". Manav says," I don't believe this". She replies," Fine, if you don't GO break the marriage. I won't say anything. But, you are doing no sin by accepting this marriage. But, you are doing a sin by BREAKING IT! Archana want's her own house. She want's to live life her way! You can only give that to her. If you still don't believe me go and talk to her sister-in-law she will tell you everything. If this were you're father or uncle they would do the same thing. But, only a woman can understand a woman's pain. I thought you knew that. I know that after this marriage your life will become full of hapiness". [ On The Other Side ] Everyone is laughing and teasing Archanaa about Manav. Varsha is alone in the kitchen. Wishing she could be out there with them too laughing and having fun. Sulochana comes into the kitchen. She is trying to talk to Varsha but, she turns away every time. [ Varsha Closes the Door on Sulochana's Face ] [ It becomes Morning ] Sulochana is making prasad for Ganpati Bapa early in the morning. Sulochana's husband asks her," How will we be able to do so many preperations in so little time? ". Sulochana says," I have given Vinod a list of things to do. He must have already booked the cater". He replies," k". He then says," What time is it". Sulochana replies," 6:30". He replies," WOW! Archana hasn't woken up yet?". Sulochana replies," I had turned her alarm off. After, so many days she is finally sleeping in peace. Varsha is still mad at me. She should be. First time in my life I couldn't understand her. But, Parents are people too. They make mistakes. When she was little and now she made mistakes but, I didn't take them to heart. Then why did she take mine to heart? I tried so hard but, she isn't ...". He replies," Everything will get better". She replies," I know, You will fix it [ He is Confused ] You will go to her and make her understand". Sulochana's husband replies," You made the mistake and I should go and fix it". Sulochana replies," I am you're wife. You share 50% of my mistake". He replies," That is true I have to go fix this". [ They both Laugh ] Sulochana goes to the temple. She gives her prasad to Ganpati Bapa and says," Today is my daughters engagement. I am giving you the first invitation. Please keep you're blessing on my Daugher and Son-in-law. I don't want anything else". [ Sulochana gives all the kids prasad and tells them to pray for her daugher. Sulochana's friend says," If it were in you're hands you would give the whole word sweets in the hapiness of Archana's wedding". [ Back at Home ] Sulochana's husband says," Varshu daughter, Until, will you keep being mad at you're mother. Look, I know she has made a mistake and she knows too. She is even willing to ask for forgiveness. You have made alot of mistakes too. You're mother has forgiven you. By forgiving the love grows stronger". Varsha says," If she was repenting so much why didn't she come to me herself". He replies," She did. But, when did you give her a chance to speak? You and your mother are exactly the same. So, when ever you fight either me or Archana have to come in between. You mother has made a mistake. She yelled at you and slapped you. But, behind that was love. You will forgive you're mother right??? Rightt?".

[ On The Other Side ] Manav's friend says," Don't think about this too much. You love her right? You are getting married to her. That's it.". Manav says," You don't understand!". He replies," I don't want to either. Did you go to them with a proposal? No, They came to you're house. You are getting the on you wan't. Don't lose what is in you're fate". Manav says," They are doing this marriage thinking I am well-educated and a Mechanical Engineer!". His friend replies," Then what difference does it make?". He replies," It does! From Status to Income! I make 12,000 and they make 30,000-40,000!". His friend replies," A relationship isn't made from money, cars and jobs. It is made from LOVE! I know you love Archana and you are the person who can keep her happy". Manav mother then comes out and tells him to come home fast because it is his engagement. Manav is thinking how fast this is and how happy everyone is because of this marriage. But, he still is going to tell Archana everything because his heart is telling him too. [ On The Other Side ] Varsha forgives Sulochana and goes and get's prasad from her. [ Sulochana and Varsha Hug ] Varsha then tells them that there is going to be promotions in her office and that she needs to take a computer class if she wants to be promoted. She will also have to use her whole salary on the computer classes and she will have to stay late. They all agree and just tell her to be back before Archana's engagement. Varsha says," I will be back by 8 o'clock". Sulochana then says," We have to give invatations!". Her husband replies," Then give them over the phone?". Sulochana replies," No, to some special people we have to go to their home". [ Vinod Leaves to take Punni to school ] Sulochana's husband comes he says," Ok, Who should we give the first invite to?". Sulochana replies," I have already given the first one to Ganpati Bapa". [ She tells Vaishali to get a Black pen because you use a Red for god ] Her husband says," Who next then?". Sulochana says," I will write it myself". [ She sits and Writes Rasika and Ajit Lokandi! ] She then says," She had challenged me that Archana would not get married. Today, I will show her Archana is getting married! That too with a boy who she could never even think about". [ Manju has a evil-smile on while she is listening ]

This CONCLUDES the Episode!

Comment & Press The Like Button

Vid + Pics update: Magnificient: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1217823

Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the detailed update.
thanks much for the awesome update Goldie :))
thanks!!!!

i actually think varsha may be slightly right
thanku very muchπŸ˜›..it was a great update full of detail..awsome!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...i felt bad 4 manav in da whole episode thou😭
thanks very much.
feel so bad for manav -- idc i would marry him just the way he is
y didnt he juss stood up & reveal the truth...uqqhh!

thx 4 tha update sweety! appreciate all ur hardwork. 😊
great update! thank you!