5 imp things in relationship - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

all these things are important yes, but perfection can never be there..all these things vary in degree with time & many other factors....these are idealistic values...

1) trust - comes with time &  understanding

2.) love - is the foundation of any relationship but everybody has different perception of love ..it changes it form with time

3.)communication - is necessary but at the right time,  right place and right mood

4.)Honesty- i feel is most important bec. trust can come only with honesty, but it's not possible to be honest all the time..

5.)Passion- well it depends on many other factors..it diminishes with time

Support- u feel important and loved when someone stands by you

Patience- yes but it's difficult to be patient everytime..therez  limit to it

Compromise - the more you compromise the more you start drifting from all the above virtues ! ..you can't do without it and you can't do with it..till the time ur happy abt something ur doing,  making too many compromises will make u feel irritated from within..u think ur losing your identity...so if therez no other way then accept it and be happy abt it..don't think ur compromising..

Open minded - depends on one's nature

Commitment - again it varies from person to person ..depends on ones thoughts and what he wants from life

Space - giving space is very important in a relationship

i think
To build a relationship definitely you need trust then that relationship can be further maintained on - love & affection. One has to be very reliable/ honest to continue.One must also respect eachothers point of view/ thought. All above factors can only lead to a healthy and long lasting relationship.
) trust - comes with time &  understanding

2.) love - is the foundation of any relationship but everybody has different perception of love ..it changes it form with time

3.)communication - is necessary but at the right time,  right place and right mood

4.)Honesty- i feel is most important bec. trust can come only with honesty, but it's not possible to be honest all the time..

5.)Passion- well it depends on many other factors..it diminishes with time

love most imp after dat every thng comes
in my opinion

orignally by sippy24sep

Loved

Respected

Cherished

Safe

Equal

Happy