5 imp things in relationship - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

I feel if love is there in a relationship, all others things follow..respect, trust, understanding, passion, commitment, patience etc. etc.

1. trust
2. open minded
3. love
4. communication
5. reliable
6.Honesty
7.Commitment
8.Comprimise
9.Support
10.SPACE
11.patience
12. passion
all r imp
My order would be
1.)trust
2.) love
3.)communication
4.)Honesty
5.)Passion
1. trust - trust is one of the most important things you need in a relationship. you can't respect each other without having trust.
2. open minded - This is important.
3. love - one of the most important things, without love there is so relationship
4. communication - communication is key. In order to respect and understand each other you must have regular communication. You must trust to tell each other everything.
5. reliable - in a relationship you need someone who you can rely on. someone who will be there for you in your tough times.
6.Honesty - Honesty is key, would you want a relationship that is a lie? there is no trust without honesty.
7.Comprimise - If your going to be in a relationship, you will have to learn to comprimise. you can't always have things your own way, you need to consider each other.
8.Support - support is important, you don't want someone who won't stand by you.
9.SPACE - Space is important, you don't want someone who always follows you around. you want someone who knows when you need space, because sometimes you just want to be alone.

orignally by sippy24sep

Loved

Respected

Cherished

Safe

Equal

Happy

Confident

Valuable

Honoured

1.trust
2.love
3.Commitment

4. communication
5.Honesty

all these things are important yes, but perfection can never be there..all these things vary in degree with time & many other factors....these are idealistic values...

1) trust - comes with time &  understanding

2.) love - is the foundation of any relationship but everybody has different perception of love ..it changes it form with time

3.)communication - is necessary but at the right time,  right place and right mood

4.)Honesty- i feel is most important bec. trust can come only with honesty, but it's not possible to be honest all the time..

5.)Passion- well it depends on many other factors..it diminishes with time

Support- u feel important and loved when someone stands by you

Patience- yes but it's difficult to be patient everytime..therez  limit to it

Compromise - the more you compromise the more you start drifting from all the above virtues ! ..you can't do without it and you can't do with it..till the time ur happy abt something ur doing,  making too many compromises will make u feel irritated from within..u think ur losing your identity...so if therez no other way then accept it and be happy abt it..don't think ur compromising..

Open minded - depends on one's nature

Commitment - again it varies from person to person ..depends on ones thoughts and what he wants from life

Space - giving space is very important in a relationship

Well said charu... your explanations are the apt..

I feel if love is there in a relationship, all others things follow..respect, trust, understanding, passion, commitment, patience etc. etc.

true
Originally posted by 5cents

Nice topic.
1. I believe that in a good relationship, partners change and grow together. (Hope Nakash will change now)

2. I believe love is a constant process of discovery and growth.

3. I believe that beginning a relationship is like starting a new journey that promises to be both exciting and challenging.

4. I believe relationships need to be nourished constantly to help weather the ups and downs of life.

5. I believe that in a romantic relationship, just as in a job, both partners should perform their duties and responsibilities according to their "job description".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm incredibly romantic and did massive amount of changes in my life for the sake of love, I truly believe that it's the most important part in my life now!

I don't think true love is something we find, I think it's something we create, by putting time and effort and attention into a person we chose to be with.  without working at it, the initial attraction and  being in love feeling will go away entirely, leaving us with that "but what went wrong" feeling.

Most important----treat your spouse/partner the way you want to be treated...........just my 5cents 

um something to think..
for me it would be trust, honesty, love& communication