Kesar

Update for Tuesday (11-01-05)

TiNa58 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys, I didn't watch today's episode properly but will try to update it the best way I could…

Harman gives Rudra a gift for Diwali. It's an expensive watch. Rudra tells him that he can't accept such an expensive gift but Harman insists that he keeps it. He also gives Rudra a gift for Kesar. It's a pair of diamond earrings. He tells Rudra to give to Kesar from his (Rudra) side. Rudra refuses and tells him that Kesar is aware of his financial condition and would question him about it. Harman tells him to tell her that he got a loan from the company to buy it. Rudra finally agrees on the condition that he'd pay him the amount of the earrings when he has enough money. Harman agrees.

At Harman's house, everyone prepares for Diwali. Harman asks Kesar and Rudra to perform the prayer. After the prayer, he asks Dadaji and Dadi to distribute the gifts he bought for everyone. Riya asks for her gift. Harman tells her that she'd find it in her room. Rudra also tells Kesar that she'd find her gift in the room.

Riya rushes to her room and excitedly opens the gift but is disappointed to find a book inside. She wonders as to whom did Harman give the earrings he bought at the mall.

Kesar opens her gift and is surprised to find a pair of diamond earrings. Rudra joins her. Kesar tells him that she saw those earrings in the mall and wanted to buy it but thought it was too expensive. Rudra tells her that those are not real diamonds and didn't cost much but feels bad for lying. Kesar asks him to put them on her and he does. Harman sees them and tells himself that someone else is a part of Kesar's happiness today, aside from Rudra.

Bua asks Riya as to what did Harman give her. Riya shows her the book. She then sees Kesar wearing the earrings and is shocked.

Tina

Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i hope harman's truth dont come out till rudra and family accept that they killed abhi....
Thanks Tina