Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

I-F Multiple PM option and more... (Page 5)

-Priii- IF-Stunnerz
-Priii-
-Priii-

Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
wow excellent news. i cannot wait till wednesday now.
bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

O I had one more issue, there is a search engine in the forums now.....but they are soooo inefficient that its almost useless! For example, if I write "creation" and search, it wouldn't show anything that has the word "creations" and also all the symbols disappear....if I write XX's it becomes XXs.......
It'd be nice if it becomes more efficient and actually helps in finding topics...
yeah i agree.........for it to work you have to be very vague and it makes it very hard. thnx

Edited by bmtdluver - 20 July 2009 at 5:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rapi_c

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
OMG thanks for the multiple Pm feature..Glad to know its gonna be rolling soon!! Thanks a lot!
VirgoChick Goldie
VirgoChick
VirgoChick

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
thank you
good too know ,, that has helped alot : )
xxx
Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _angel_

Vijay Bhaiya,

please is there any law against people who keep stealing other people's fan fiction without asking them if they should or shouldn't befor making it theirs? because it seems to me that some FF writer just can't or don't want to think out of their own box but stealing others hard work and if u don't believe me then take a look at this please.

Here is the original version of the FF

and here is the copied one

P.S. this was going on in two different forums......one of the two forum's mod has stepped in where else the other mod has done nothing to help out this matter.

and good luck with whatever it's that you have got coming for us.

Apologies for the interference, but I've encountered this issue while moderating Fan Fictions section, and usually, if the moderators aren't able to take action right away, it's a good idea to let the writers politely negotiate through PM's w/o interference and pressure from the rest of the members (causes too much or a hurdle if you know what I mean Ouch)...or you can always try PM'ing an active CM and/or GM and let them take care of it. Smile
ksg. IF-Sizzlerz
ksg.
ksg.

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Yay! Thank you so much for this Vijay Bhaiya! Multiple PMing will help a lot! And I've been having trouble finding some of my old PMs but I'm sure the Search feature will help. :)

Could you guys also make a default font option. Usually when I'm typing my comment I like to set it on a certain color. But sometimes I'm in a rush and I just can't. It'd be great if we could set our own default font.

Thanks again!
Noreen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CookMySockKanika05AnonymousUser

meluvsrk IF-Dazzler
meluvsrk
meluvsrk

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Yay!!! multiple PM's with search ....this was so needed. Thank you for adding this feature on IF!

Edited by ayushma30 - 20 July 2009 at 10:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranbir_lekha

divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
VERY COOL!!!

Finally we got the multiple PMs
Thanks so much!!

Go to top