Rules & Announcements

I-F Multiple PM option and more... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark Love

Wondering though, how will the multiple PM feature work?

Will we able to create multiple lists, i.e one could be "Readers of Example FF" and drag members into that? Or something similar?

--

Another thing was the "Like" button notices in our emails. Is there a way to disable the notifications for that? Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I-F Multiple PM option and more... (Page 3)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
awesome thank you dear.

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
wow!! tahts awesome news!!...

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Thanx Chandz

Vijay can you reply please? I really want the siggy box problem to go away since its been months and the bug is not repaired and it makes our siggy boxes look weird!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anon.

Nikasha.

IF-Dazzler

Nikasha.

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Vijay Bhaiya,

Thanks for clearifying it for me. For some reason I thought today was Saturday.LOL I sent you a PM a long time ago - if you have time could you please reply to it? I can send it to you again if you deleted it.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha247

This is great especially the PM service!

Btw i sended you a PM regarding siggy box problem, like look at our siggy boxes, why is there space between them when we put the codes together? Its annoying me a lot for the past months and it is still not solved, can you please do that?

Also i was thinking of increasing siggy character, it is even hard sometimes to put 4 siggies and many people write texts so can you please increase

Do like 250 or lesser then that like 240 or 230, i am sure no one will misuse it still since 4 are like enough for a siggy box

Please reply soon, i am waiting!

Hey,

Can you please tell more about the siggy box issue.

BTW as of increasing the allowed length for signature goes we would not be able to increase it at the moment.

Nisha_07

IF-Rockerz

Nisha_07

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Great news...I spend such a long time going through PMs when I want to find something! Thanks Vijay Big smile  Can't wait to see the mobile sites too, hopefully a precursor to the rest of the forum being mobile too?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top