story of RM cant move ahead until...

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

the story of rahul and muskaan cant move ahead unleass rahul gets his job back in sanjeevani! we are all happy, even i am as i luv him,  that he is back in the SHOW but he hasnt taken his job back in saanjeevani as a intern or as a doctor, so how is the story moving ahead?? as muskaan is day by day in the hospital(she mght not be doing any work, but she is still there!😆) and if rahul is at his home then how???

plez do leave your views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'm still confused.... they'e my favorite couple. she told him she hates him that day at S-K wedding, and now she shows up at his house like nothing ever happened. do the creatives realize what they're doing.
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

i'm still confused.... they'e my favorite couple. she told him she hates him that day at S-K wedding, and now she shows up at his house like nothing ever happened. do the creatives realize what they're doing.

i guess we never know what is happening????? first thing they need ot do is bring rahul back in sanjeevni as a doctor!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Story of every couple. Unbelievable lack of consistency in every track, something the AN fans have been complaining of for a while now.
a2zahid thumbnail
ur right...but i think we should give the creatives abit more time
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Originally posted by: ftm_ca

Story of every couple. Unbelievable lack of consistency in every track, something the AN fans have been complaining of for a while now.

sumtimes i wonder how old are the creatives???audults or kids???
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree..please bring him back to sanjeevani
sweet.melody thumbnail
please ... bring him back!! that is the only way to move their story....

ya... it is weird that she goes and visit him randomly... but i also thought it was cute!
Riya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i agree...they need to bring rahul into sanjeevani ASAP or else i'm going to hunt them down 😆
who's with me?
sweet.melody thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riya07

i agree...they need to bring rahul into sanjeevani ASAP or else i'm going to hunt them down 😆
who's with me?

haha.. im totally with you!😆

it's been too long since we have seen rahul in the lab coat and stethoscope...