LNMDJ Written Update 20th July 2009-Completed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Sameer(Looks soo CUTE) reaches the office and looks around..Varun calls and Sameer says you called me at the worng time..Varun says my day is not going by im tired of giving work applications.Sameer says i will get you a job just take care of mom.Varun asks him when are they coming with Dad..Sameer says i will call you later as there is no network in the lift..
Sameer enters Ela's room and she is on the phone.He says today he will atleast get something to know about the murder from Ela..He touches her feet.She says here talk to your dad..Sameer gets confused.He starts talking on the phone..

SaVni Scene
Avni walks in they look at each other..On the phone his dad asks how did he like the girl and he remembers Jai said that his dad want him and Avni Gujral to get married.Sameer says "changi" Avni had some files in her hands which fell.They both get down to get them.Sameer teases her by touching her hand and she blushes..and then they both get a paper and Sameer pulls the paper..She looks awya.And then on the phone again the dad is like can you hear me..

Sameer smiles and Avni and says connection weak hai.. and hangs up the phone ..He says i will talk to him later..
Avni says looks as if your stuttering habbit while your nervous hasnt gone yet.Sameer jokes..Avni gives her mom her desings.Her mom tells Sameer in childhood you used to make fun of her drawings and now she does her own designs.your here to put up a factory dont forget to take her designs..Avni says no..Sameer says of course her designs are zabardast just like her..avni tells her mom to show the designs to Damini..Ela says yes she must be coming with her bodyguard.Sameer gets tensed..
Prithvi enters the office..(Looks soo HOT)

Sameer says i have to go for some deal.and he will see the factory some other time..Ela says take avni with you and after work is finished then you can go see the factory..

PriDa Scene
Prithvi enters Damini's office and says i went to Gujral house and found out you left without security.  Damini says so what i should have waited for you..Damini says i liike to give people who come late on their second day something speacial.She gives him a check and says your fired.Prithvi says techinally you didnt hire me Ela Gujral did do you cant fire me..She says ohk if you want a scene to be made then Ela will fire you.lets go to her cabin and he was like after you..

SaVni Scene
They egt out of Ela's cabin and Sameer says Avni dont you get bored using the same way everyday.we should go another way.Avni says this is the only way.Sameer says lets try something i will carry you and go..She smiles and he looks at her..and then says i didnt mean it like that..

PriDa are walking towards the office and Sameer says there has to be a shortcut..Avni says you like shortcuts nah.He says yes and who give them i like them even more.She says i dont like shortcuts and i dont take them cause shortcuts are taken by them who cant face the truth and i wont let you take shortcut either..Sameer sees Prithvi walking towards them and he is scared...
There is a cabin and Sameer opens the door and falls in the room..Avni gets scared..and then Sameer opens his eyes to see if Pri has left.
SaVni Scene
Avni gets up to call someone and Sameeri holds her hand..He says please mujhe chor ke mat jao..He gets up and says im completely fine.Thanx.she says why are you saying thanx to me..He says i should tahnk your hands and he holds them.She feels uncomfortable and he lets go.She says now that your fine should go..He says lets go.

Ela enters and says you guys didn tleave.Avni says Jai felt dizzy and fell.She says sit down i will call the doctor..Sameer says im completely fine.She says rest for a while and then go.Sameer says Prithvi has left and he is not coming here.Ela says dont go around in the sun much..

Damini comes and calls Mama..and Sameer makes a face and puts his head down..Avni says is your head paining again.Damini says i am looking for you everywhere..Prithvi enters..He enters and Sameer hides his face behind a magazine..
Ela says what is the matter.Prithvi says she wants me to leave the joba nd i will not take the money without your permission...
Ela says what did you do.Damini says this is his attitude what will he say..
Sameer gets mad that she is misbehaving with his brother.Avni says we will leave.A servant comes with water..
Ela says that he he had already told me he will be late and she tells him to go start his duty..He walks out and drops the magazineSameer is scared.

Pre-cap
Sameer says i want to see the place in the house where there is party and masti.Avni says that place is seiled cause police says we are not allowed to..
The fat guy(sorry that what i'm guna call him..is he their lawyer or something cause i missed ridays epi)says that Balraj was caught with a gun in his hand lying next to the dead body.and we can know what exactly happened if someone in the house can get the security tapes..

Enjoy!

Please Click Like If You Like My Work

Zaara
Edited by ..Zaara4u.. - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the written update.

very Well written thank you so much!!!

aww tnkx a ton...^...(no varni scenes😕)