Bhaskar Bharti

BB:July 20th 09 written:A new Bharti

Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Someone locks the door and turns around, he is a fat old man with glasses. He calls Bharti beautiful and introduces himself. Bharti says lets wait till amarjit sir comes, and he says who is this guy that is coming in between us, dont waste time, let's go. Bharti says no i'm not this type and runs away.
Gyan is with a flashlight again in the dark and is with raichura in Bharti's house. They start looking through papers.
Bharti says you are mistaken, i came here to sign a contract, and he has you came to my suite to sign a contract. He tries to force Bharti and she says i need to go to a bathroom. He says ok go and get ready, i'll be waiting for you.
Meanwhile someone bumps into raichura and gyan. They all take off their masks and it turns out that the third guy is a thief. they both take out knifes and start taking gyan's stuff. They take off gyan's clothes and gyan puts a beanbag infront of his body.

Bharti says how she needs to get out of this mess. He knocks on the door and she says she needs more time. He says take your time honey, what will you drink. She says she wants lemon juice. She calls Amarjit but he is meditating and holding  a dictionary with saying om. He opens the dictionary and randomly looks at the word stradegy(word of the day).
Bharti is like everyone is in this together. She is like who should i call, arman.  She opens the door and says 2 min, i'll be ready in a flirty voice.
Arman is depressed at home and his daughter jia says did she say sorry and he is like yes. He remembers what Bharti said about singh, and he wonders how someone can do something so cheap. He sees bharti's number. Bharti says i'm calling for one last time, i promise.
Arman says no one, she only calls when she needs help, lets go.
He says  then i wont sign the contract, and she gets out of the bathroom but goes back in because she needs to brush. 
He calls Payal and she says you only have 7 days to sign the contract  because then the house will be sold. She says i'll come with the police and she tells Payal to come.

The man looks and Bharti comes dancing in and starts holding him. She says my body and my soul is thirsty. She then asks for room service and says she is hungry, and she starts ordering all this food.
Payal comes to the hotel and says your bringing this food for mr tol(i think thats the fat guys name). He says yes and she gives the waiter the money and starts putting stuff in the food. Payal is dressed as a waiter(she looks so cute).
Bharti opens the door and says go away or else you'll be trapped too. The man comes and says "you", to payal.

He says looks like your new on duty, nice name seema, i'm tol or kol.. He says why don't you come  after your duty is done. Payal says this rice is specially for you. Bharit says i love rice, thank you. The man flirts with payal and she leaves  looking worried for Bharti. Bharti starts feeding him, non stop. 
The guy says i'm full but were not done. He goes onto the bed but starts feeling the need to go to the washroom.

Bharti is looking out the window and she is like when will you be saved. He wakes up and Bharti goes into the bed and says wow your an animal, last night was fun. 
Bharti tells him to sign the contract and he does because he is getting late.
Bharti tells Payal that the contract is signed. Payal says how about if something happened to you.
Bharti says i couldn't find another way to get the hawali back. Bharti says this story isn't about bhaskar bharti, it is about the women trying to find a way in life. Bharti has tears in her eyes and Payal and her hug.
It ends on her face, a tear rolling down her face.

Precap: Bharti says only 6 more days(if anyone saw full precap tell me what it was)

if you like my post press the LIKE button

Edited by salmalovesrk - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan locked the door so how did this other guy show up ?
Salz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_ya

Armaan locked the door so how did this other guy show up ?

it wasn't arman
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Salma! ahhh...doesnt look like there's many ArBi scenes today...
Salz. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shockalot

Thanks for the update Salma! ahhh...doesnt look like there's many ArBi scenes today...

actually none..arman didn't even pick up phone
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Salma. To be frank,i don't like the bharthi and that fat man scene.don't know why.It was bit boring to me. But the last conversation between payal and bharthi was very nice.Both of them acted well in that scene.👏
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
its getting interesting now
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I hope Bharti gives Gyan a tight slap in tomorrow's episode, he deserves! I also hope Armaan stops being mad at Bharti, please let all the misunderstandings clear up! Thanks a bunch for the update!
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Though I cudnt understand many things, but thanks anyways...!!!!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wait..did she do anything with the fat man in the end? im confused? But thanks a lot for the update!!!!!