Tamil  Reality Shows

Boys Vs Girls Season 2 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 22

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link smiles86. It sure was nice to see our old jodis again. Hope they telecast this event on some channel.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boys Vs Girls Season 2 (Page 8)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
The weekend, all the competitions were wone by the boys and now boys are leading by some 1+ lakhs.

This week I totally was disappointed with the judges decision, especially for the callenge round between Asha and Sivakarthigeyan.
It was imitation round and Asha gave a super performance as well (but her dance revolved arond the sad emotions that she was imitating of Suriya, Vikram etc) . I agree the concept done by Siva was different (his concept was Sivaji Ganesan, Vijaykanth etc dancing like Micheal Jackson). Meena said, on the boys side, the extertainment factor was more and hence she is favouring the boys to win. They should definately have made this round a draw. When was it said that entertainment factor was also considered in the score in this dance competition? If entertainment was important, then no participant should do emotional concepts anymore. The judgement was hearbreaking to say the least.  

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Thank u nadagam,

for the brief..

Thank God I din't watch this week too.. Don't think this is a dance competition.. just a entertainment show which is well performed as planned... not a reality show of course... some drama in the face of dance...

Jus tot increase the GRP for Vijay TV...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamMP_Radha

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
That is soo true, Meena. The judges should NOT take sides. Shaam outrightly supports the boys team - so unfair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Sept 18, 19 2009

Solo Challenge: Balaji vs Hema  ->  Comedy
- Balaji won but Hema's was better
- He won because Hema never followed the rules, there was a timing issue

Solo Challenge: Sai P. vs Pranav  ->  Contemporary
- Sai P. won
- hers was too good, she did flips and it looked very good

Group Challenge:  Micheal, Venket, Mani vs. Kavita, Krithika, Abi  -> Telugu Folk
- Boys won, their's was more entertaining
- Venket ruins the dance I think
- Abi and Krithika looked so cute dressed as boys

Concept Challenge: Micheal, Mani vs. Krithika , Kavitha  -> not sure but it has something to do with an old style
- the boys did friendship
- no one won the challenge since it was both bad
- I feel that Micheal is the strongest for the boys team, when he dances solo he is so good and I saw his jodi dances and they were good too
- But I feel like this isn't the right competition for him, he has the potential to be on a harder show
- I think he should go on Manada Mayilada that way we can see him perform his best and he won't be pulled down by anyone

Leading: Boys

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamMeena.IFMP_Radha

naadagam

naadagam

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Smiles86.

Sai P dance is a must watch, guys - it was really good. She knows gymnastics and I think that helped her in this dance.

Does anyone know what determines the end of this competition (like, last season, they had specified that at the end of x competitive rounds, which ever team has the most points is the winner.)  I hope it is not until one team looses their entire money (that would be way too long for this season to end).

This week, they have annouced that college teams can submit their applications to be able to perform on the this show.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 26 September 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thank you meenu, Geetha, and Smile for the wonderful updates ClapClapClap

i've been watching the epis here and there... and hope to watch it all this week :)..

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 27 September 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Sept 25 2009

Round: Speical for Ayutha Pooja
Comperes: Shiva and Aish

Solo:

1) Priyadharshini doing folk (so cute!!)
2) Satish doing western
3) Suhashini doing Allegra
4) Guna dancing western

* The dances were good and the show was enjoyable

Sept 26 2009

Round: Duets

1) Rahgav and Preeta (good chemistry)
2) Vincent and Krithika doing folk (it was so cute to watch Krithika)
3) Guna and Priyadharshini doing sirugugal ( i dunno how she dances in those big heels but always she's a pleasure to watch)
4) Micheal and Priya doing a song from Aadavan (they were cute)

Sept 27 2009

*never aired yet but the promo was shown and you can tell what's going to happen

Duets:

1) Sathish and Suhasini
2) Sai P. and Mani
3) Raam and Santhoshi

Group:

1) Hema and Vandena
2) Raam and Micheal

* not 100% sure though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadagamMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top